jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have gone broke buying wooden spoons if I had raised her.....wow she is difficult

5th time playing the clip??!!!!!!!

No he isn't..... He went around... Locked her in... Then BAM!

Nailed her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She makes reference to a facebook profile picture, indicating that it was on a different day. She did later convince him to to take those shower pics. He should stick that.

Exhibit #159 - looks like he shaved
yes
you were talking to Det Flores about him shaving
yes but not this day

you indicate to Det Flores there was this shaving
the shaving photo
do you want me play again
no I know what I said

he was shaving - you indicated
not correct
lets listen again

video 3rd time . . .

it took a lot of convincing prior when he was shaving - that is what you said
yes
you have you on the bed intimate moment - not comfy he hadn't shaved yet
yes

pic #159 - TA in shower - looks as though he has shaved his face
it appears that way
that is because he just shaved afterwards
I didn't see him shave that day
in interview you said this
it was a runon sentence . . . when is the new sentence

listen 4th time to really understand what was said all right

play video 4th time

it took a lot of convincing prior when he was shaving . . . .
yeah but you stopped it before the sentence was over

lets hear it all right
5th time!

If we are noticing he's mistaken, the jury is too...please move on!

You guys are saying Juan is wrong? Someone explain please.

It sounds that way, but really it meant something entirely different because I hadn't made up my story and practiced it yet - you're scrambling my brain.

She better remember her times a little better or he's going to start pulling photos to remind her of the time, or ask if he had an attached head when he was shaving.

Here's where we're at in the many masks of Ms. Arias...

Arrogant, snarky and defiant Jodi = I believe this facade is engineered solely to make the prosecutor look inept and the State's case meaningless.

Compliant, 'sweet', able to actually answer questions Jodi = enjoys where the testimony is at presently and feels comfortable, even superior.

Meek, mild, downtrodden Jodi = able to maintain the mask her defense strategy requires. (Most evident the duration of direct and immediately after courtroom breaks.)

Angry, snide and combative Jodi = not liking where the testimony is headed OR challenging her account is frustrating her. (There are at least leaks of this in every persona.)

Mild mannered and reasonable Jodi = knows her other personas aren't conducive to the jury feeling empathy for her. She is intelligent enough to realize she NEEDS them. (This persona lasts least. It's obviously the most difficult for her to maintain.) Keeping calm I believe would be very difficult for a psychopath since I'm convinced they feel all shades of anger constantly.

JMO

I think Juan is wrong on this point. The reference to shaving was to a prior day, when she took pix and he used one to upload as his profile pic on Myspace. That pic was not taken that day IMO. I think Juan is just mistaken on this and I hope it's not very important.

Hope the jury isn't this divided. I believe Juan.

Ms. Literary Genius is more the master of the "pregnant pause" than the "run-on sentence".

Jodi is playing word games. she is being questioned about his shower activity on june 4th. Yes we know she took shaving pictures on another day while he was at his sink but the detective is talking about June 4th. Juan is not wrong.

She will not, will not, will not admit she said that.

Holey buckets. SAME clip played 5 times!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver