jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan is taking all this somewhere...I am just not sure where he taking this and I can hardly wait to get there with him! C'MON JUAN BRING THIS HOME!!! I can't stand hearing her little whiny voice..."yesss" in her weakest little child voice she can muster....UGH!!!!!!!!

The way she is describing this he would have to be stretch Armstrong or inspector gadget to do this.

Jodi just drags this murder scene out as long as she can - ugh!

Here come the objections... How many times did Nurmi object yesterday???? We're gonna see alot more...

The wind was partially knocked out of her? What the...
:silly:

Juan is brilliant at adding details in here, this is deliberate but he's framing it so that she has absolutely NO IDEA .. can't wait until he drops it once she can't remember any more.

Aw the slore just let out a sigh of exasperation. Hm.

I would be saying I was seeing double ..my vision was unclear..my head was throbbing i thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest ect I could not breathe ...I was so panicked ..my life flashed before my eyes .. ..... ..she is such a poor liar ...

she said she ran into the closet earlier, not the hallway

Does JA have problems giving a simple answer because she has that physo issue or is it just because she's a liar?

I'd go with liar!
I think she doesn't want to answer properly to leave herself wiggle room and a little extra time to think, because most of her story is made up.
And she seems to enjoy annoying Juan..

Her story is so ridiculous! If she was slammed on her head and he was coming after her, he would have been on her in two seconds flat.

IMO the 9 knife wounds to the back are what will do her in. That's not a fighting for your life attack. His back to her implies he was trying to get away from her!

I do not think JM should pursue this course about TA could have been stooping over to pick you up and help you.

I dont care for him playing this okay JA, so TA body slammed you, game.

I know thats a lie, JM knows thats a lie, don't play that game JM, simply point out the lies, don't play JAs game please.

OK...her attorneys have to know where this is going, right?

I mean, there is no way all of this happens in the time that we know is available!

She says she ran down the hallway...not the closet.

She didn't do a full turn. She rolled but didn't do a full rotation.

This she remembers, I guess. Ha!

Travis NEVER got forceful with Jodi. This murder was planned days before. She took pictures without his knowledge and when he turned with water in his face she plunged a knife into his chest. He tried to fight back and got to his sink, he was coughing up blood and she kept stabbing him in the back. When he collapsed, she slit his throat. then she dragged his body to the shower and looking down on him, shot him in the head. That is what the ME thinks happened and is the only thing that makes sense. Travis NEVER saw it coming.

So where does the dragging onto the carpet and down the hallway come into play? That's the part I don't get, with that huge pool of blood. Did she keep him there while she showered? UGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinTonic