jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Juan would have taken her through getting the gun before Nurmi gets the chance to coach her over the break. :(

Haha, same thing happened to me, last day of kindergarten, on the seesaw w/ 'my boyfriend', the bell rang for the buses, he jumped off while I was up in the air, & that was all she wrote...I still remember it vividly!
Ditto - only in 2nd grade. Hurt like the dickens and I couldn't breathe well.

I saw her start to cry. Boo hoo. I had to grab my nearly dead phone to see what my peeps on WS were saying. Way to go JM!! You weren't crying when you . . . Glad he reminded the jury of that.

Will she be able to keep her bologna sandwich down on the stand after lunch!

Glad the judge called for the recess now and put an end to this -- don't want the jury to just sit there watching Jodi cry for too long.

I do. I think this leaves the jury with the possible misperception that she's truly sorry and is heartbroken. Frankly, I think she's crying because her goose is cooked. Stopping now for a break may be an advantage for her.

I feel a migraine comin on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncontrollably emotional Jodi has now entered the building. I suspected as much. This is as close to real, human emotion we'll likely ever see.

Unfortunately its all because of her own predicament and where her actions have led her - as much as how she knows she is now viewed for those actions.

(She isn't lying when she says how important her reputation is to her. For us humans though taking a human life would be the very worst. For her - its others knowing she's a murderer.)

GOOD. Let her cry!

I could care less if she is mad, anygry sad or crying. Any "emotion" that hurts her is fine with me!

It doesn't matter as when someone is in crisis mode, they can't answer these pointed details. The line of questioning is beside the point at this juncture.

My stomach is in knots from listening to him try to get her to say stuff she wouldn't remember exactly.

You really think she was in "crisis mode" when the crime was this premeditated?

Seriously lunch recess now?? Does the judge feel sorry for JA or something? Is that normal for a judge to call a recess 10 minutes early if the defendant is upset?? Lawyers can u please let me know if that's common? I'm really curious. TIA!

come on guys....she was really crying, it just wasn't sincere. imo

UH-OH!! For crying out loud!! I think she's really crying!!

Only because it suddenly hit her how stupid her lies are. She wanted to cry when Juan started on and he couldn't catch you, but knew would look bad so once Juan put that pic up she had an excuse, that's all it was IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay