jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JM got her to say she was dressed. Travis couldn't grab her shirt when she started to run away? She had time to get the gun? When he's already out of the shower and standing over her? What was he doing, playing tiddly winks?

The ME thinks Travis got to the sink and was coughing up blood and was trying to get away while she is stabbing him in the back. All this time, he is losing huge amounts of blood. He tries to get down the hall and the ME said he collapsed there. She slit his throat there and all that blood was there too. She showered his body when she took him into the shower and shot him. She also cleaned up in shower.

Oh and now, she is crying. Boo hoo. What a pretense! Can't believe the judge called for an early lunch. Don't like this judge.

i've said it before, she slit his throat in the halol to prevent him from getting to a phone. jmho

I hate Nurmi. That was total acting, "It's alright, just take a moment." Eegads.

Actually call me naive but I had no idea she actually took the picture of him laying dead in the shower. I thought the police did it.

I think the police did take that photo, but Juan was brilliant to use it as a way to have her draw on it. Wow!

I don't think she was really crying at all. As soon as the jury was leaving she looked up to make sure they were gone, folded her arms in anger and mumbled something. She's mad as he!!, not upset that she killed Travis.

why didn't JM keep asking questions during her fake @$$ tears?!?!?!!??!???
Too hard on her my @$$

missed the last 5 minutes :angry: ---now waiting for lovely croakerqueen to load on Youtube! BTW, is croakerqueen in WS?

I wonder if she has a safety pin or something to prick herself with to cause pain so she can cry on demand.

the water works were awfully dry, crocodile tears for effect.

Over teh photo of huim slumped in the shower, that she took.

I still cannot believe Juan said that tho, I laughed out loud and about peed my pants

Ma'am were you crying when you shot Travis Alexander?

Were you crying when you stabbed him?

Were you crying when you slit his throat?

So where does the dragging onto the carpet and down the hallway come into play? That's the part I don't get, with that huge pool of blood. Did she keep him there while she showered? UGH.

I believe that is where she slit his neck open too... I think there would have been more blood down the stairs had she showered in there.. I think she stripped down naked and wiped all the blood off herself and threw that stuff in the wash after she dragged him back into the shower. IDK it's hard to say maybe she showed with his body in there?? :waitasec:

:furious:So she doesn't remember alot about that day but she took the time to take a picture of him dead. :furious: That is way way Evil!!!!!!

She is crying because it shows her actions and her "reputation" is being "ruined". Isn't this the reason she gave for not telling any truths.

Wow..now she knows if she cries, they stop and cater to her. I think they should have finished until lunch. Ahhh!!

That was brilliant, leading her from the photo through her lies, back to the shower where Travis was dying.

I wish they could zoom in to his eyes when he is in the shower looking at the camera. I am sure his eyes would reflect her holding the knife.

The only thing she is leaving out is that she stabbed him before he stood up, then she ran out to get the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay