jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually call me naive but I had no idea she actually took the picture of him laying dead in the shower. I thought the police did it.

That was not her photo, not unless she brought yellow police evidence markers with her along with the knife and gun and set them on the floor

why didn't JM keep asking questions during her fake @$$ tears?!?!?!!??!???
Too hard on her my @$$

Will be better after lunch... Juan can back up a bit and make her re-do the crying act...,lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is ANY sort of delay in this trial until next week, I am going to FREAK out! Nurmi and Jodi seem to be running this show! Although I know that we don't want any reason for a mistrial, I believe that the most important and crucial moment of this trial is going to be the next 2 hours of questioning from JM. If it doesn't come today, before the 3 day weekend, I am afraid that it might lose just a little bit of its power.

Who from here is in court today ? can't wait to read their notes. Juan was brilliant. She was crying, cause Juan got her good. Cornered her on all sides, spun a web all the way around her.

Bet she is getting tons of coaching during the lunch recess.

Which Jodi will return to court?

She didn't look behind as she entered the closet and got the gun??? She just assumed he was behind her??

She testified on direct that she exited the closet and shot him! So she just admitted she wasn't sure he was chasing her when she shot him.

Did she not say before that she heard footsteps behind her?.

Where is the camera during all this? How did the inadvertent photos come to be of him if the camera was laying on the floor after she "dropped" it?

If this happens again - if Jodi has another breakdown like this, I believe that eventually the judge will instruct her to compose herself and answer the questions.

I am confused. Did Jodi purposely take a picture of Travis after she killed him?

I didn't see any tears, personally. It (I mean she) started sniffling and covered its (i mean her) face, but when it got up I didn't see any tears on its face.

She can't empathize with anyone other than herself.

that particular photo was a police photo. composition had set in :( I'm sure she has seen these photos many times over the course of this case and she is crying for herself

Actually call me naive but I had no idea she actually took the picture of him laying dead in the shower. I thought the police did it.

I'm shocked but I thought that this photo was taken by LE as well. Boy, was I wrong. What an evil woman. Perfect photo to show Jodi though.

If there is ANY sort of delay in this trial until next week, I am going to FREAK out! Nurmi and Jodi seem to be running this show! Although I know that we don't want any reason for a mistrial, I believe that the most important and crucial moment of this trial is going to be the next 2 hours of questioning from JM. If it doesn't come today, before the 3 day weekend, I am afraid that it might lose just a little bit of its power.

exactly why isn't the judge shutting Jodi down???

Don't worry about the "tears"--Juan put Wendi Andriano on DR & she cried fake, self-serving "tears" for days on end.
They gave her the death penalty, which I read was alsmost unheard of! One of the jurors said Wendi's plea for her life was very moving...they still gave her the death penalty.

If a a naked man was standing over me after body slamming me, I'd probably grab ahold of his, ahem, "junk" and squeeze. Why get messy with a gun and knife? Render him useless & run. She's such a liar. AND--remember the tears and face she had when the whole sex tape was admitted after being in chambers? THOSE were real tears. Today's show was pathetic. I loved how Juan asked her if she was crying when she slit his throat. Exactly.

Well, we know the first thing she will look at after lunch is that photo, she didnt answer the question yet....

Nurmi should have waited until today to use up his no lunch/migraine excuse. I do not believe the judge will allow another delay.

InSession just showed what I missed...Go Juan! Go Juan! Go Juan!

She didn't look behind as she entered the closet and got the gun??? She just assumed he was behind her??

She testified on direct that she exited the closet and shot him! So she just admitted she wasn't sure he was chasing her when she shot him.

No, she said she had the gun pointed at him and he still charged her and when he tackled her it went off accidentally.

However she did just admit that if that is what happened, she ran to get the gun without having a clue that he was actually chasing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi