jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question - just out of curiosity...does anyone know if his dog ok?? Was it able to survive for 5 days?

Travis' friends said the dog was at the door when they came in. I heard he is now living with one of Travis' female friends.

Watch when Jodi puts her hands up in front of her face while she fake cries. Her wonky finger seems fine to me. She's been healed! Its a miracle!

Of course, the shell might have jammed in the barrel at first and been dislodged later. I haven't completely worked that part out yet lol. :)

OT: my 4 yr old saw your icon and asked if you are a super hero who fights 'bad guys'. i told him 'yes'... :)

I've had the wind knocked out of me. I had to stop and try to catch my breath. It took about 5 minutes before I could fully breathe without issues. The first minute or two I was literally gasping for air and trying not to panic because I could not breathe.

Did you have your head hit a ceramic tile floor at the same time?

I think she is sobbing and it has nothing to do with remorse or shame. I think she is physically exhausted and knows that her story is crumbling and it pisses her off so badly it makes her cry. Like a selfish kid throwing a tantrum.

Tantrums.
Yes!
Like when my 5yr old couldn't get candy at THE check out.
Total manipulation tactic.

NO!!!!! I hope not!!!!!!!! This is what we've been waiting for and I will be devastated if we have to wait until Monday for the rest of it!

I'm with you---have to take sister to hospital....(on the plus side I'll be able to have a drink earlier in the day :blushing:--being GA time)---but I want it all today.....don't like watching it on HLN.....:maddening::tantrum::steamed::rage:

Can anyone answer these 2 questions?

1--Why can't JM use the transcript from direct to put an end to what JODI remembers or doesn't remember. Therfore cutting a lot of time out of the questioning.

2- IMOO I do not see JA as someone of average intelligence. She is beyond that . She is very shrewd in deflecting direct answers by manipulating words.
Won't the Jury see this as someone manipulative enough to make sure she never paints herself into a corner by answering yes or no......and driving everyone around her freakin CRAZY?

TIA
RUK

I have a question - just out of curiosity...does anyone know if his dog ok?? Was it able to survive for 5 days?

Napoleon is a-ok and living with one of TA's ex-girlfriends, apparently. I wondered how he survived those 5 days too, poor lil thing.

4_zps083e0acc.png
[/IMG]

Allfingers look fine today

And a nice manicure, too ;)

Bloody hell I can't find any videos up yet of this mornings session! Anyone find any?

This is the A/V guys doing something with the pool feed.

They are doing something, especially on the days when video exhibits are used; e.g., when JM plays a DVD.

Sometimes they seem to auto-loop; i.e., run to the end, rewind and replay, run to the end, cycling so forth.

It happens regularly, but only during recesses, so far (that I've seen).

editing the bad picture out

There is nothing wrong with me wishing a "little bit" of angst on a Defense attorney that knowingly concocts a story to get clients off steep charges while victims family sits there tortured the rest of their life (I could care less about the accused family especially if they sit and giggle in court)

A little bit of angst means their trash is knocked over, their car had an egg on it. And they can't prove in a court of law the kid next door did it :) just lack of evidence, and don't ask the kid, you might upset him and make him cry. sheesh

At least nobody's throat is slit and all the blood drained out of their family members body.

when people get too emotional and they don't want anybody hurt and they crumble when somebody cries (JODI) then we just stick the whole criminal justice system down the toilet. GOD forbid we put anyone on trial after they chop someone up because this might be stressful for them.

She should be crying, she chopped someone up and stuffed them in their own shower. I don't feel sorry for her one bit, the minute you feel sorry for her she will take a gun out and blast you in the face.

It is hard to be firm sometimes. But keep the images of Travis stuffed in the shower, blue and bloated in your mind and it helps to keep "her" in perspective. She did that.

I think she is sobbing and it has nothing to do with remorse or shame. I think she is physically exhausted and knows that her story is crumbling and it pisses her off so badly it makes her cry. Like a selfish kid throwing a tantrum.
At first, when she covered her face, it did not sound like she was crying. However, after a few moments I agree; she was sobbing. Angry tears. A selfish, spoiled kid who just got cold-hard busted and is throwing a tantrum. That was also the look she had when she walked off the stand. :moo:

Since JA keeps saying to everyone that she had ideas of what type of photos to take of him in the shower, I wonder if she had told him they would do the Psycho shower scenes (since her photos seem to mimic the original movie), and he didn't know until she actually plunged the knife into him the first time that it was going to be a real scene.

Boy, now you've got me wondering if, psychopath that she is, her original plan was to make a snuff film but she couldn't figure out quickly enough how to use the video feature on his new camera. He was probably tired of the activity, if he even knew about it before that last face shot, and wanted to get out of the shower.

My bet is, after lunch, they recess till Monday because Jodi will be so overcome!

I hope so!!! I have to take my kid to the dr and then go to a different dr! I should get my arm cast off today!!!!

The roommates thought Travis was out of town, so Napoleon was cared for.
Napoleon was willed to Deana Reid and he is doing fine.

That's good. I'm behind on a lot of the details. I'm an animal lover and it makes me sick to think an innocent pet may have been harmed too, in addition to everything else.

Napoleon is a-ok and living with one of TA's ex-girlfriends, apparently. I wondered how he survived those 5 days too, poor lil thing.

my little pug would survive.....shes a little fluffy :blushing:

The more she shows her hands the more I'm convinced that she has knotty double joints on most, if not all, of her fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi