jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it makes me sad to think of the defensive wounds on Travis' hands, he tried to grab the knife blade as she was attacking him. He fought for his life :(

In her crying performance today, did anyone else notice that JA is positioning her pointer finger almost exactly like the "broken" ring finger...can you be double jointed and make your fingers look crooked like this?

My husband's toes are double jointed, and he can make them look crazy, then go right back to normal.

When Jodi was talking about Travis owning that gun, didn't she say that he told her it wasn't loaded?

Now of course, I DON'T believe he owned the gun BUT if she sipposedly believed it wasn't loaded then WHY would she run for that unloaded gun to protect herself, not to mention that going into the closet now blocked her exit from the room so she in essence would be cornering herself.

Seriously, she is such a liar. She should be so thankful that "liar liar, pants in fire" doesn't happen in real life. She would have spontaneously combusted years ago.

I get frantic... start checking my router, restart the computer, refresh the page 20 times!

Site's going to crash during jury deliberations and when a verdict is reached/announced.

Whatever year that's going to take place in...

It crashed during the FCA verdict.......but many of us did the WS chat which is separate......there were lots and lotss in there, so you may wanna try that out in your planning as a backup. and things move real quick yet no refreshing.......just a chat scroll which is easy to follow!

I think the headshot was taken BEFORE the sitting-at-the-bottom-of-the-shower picture.

And it certainly isn't a conspiracy theory to think he was shot first. Who would be involved in this conspiracy? Just Jodi AFAIK. It is not unreasonable for a fellow WS'er to note the obvious fact that the sitting-in-the-bottom-of-the-shower picture shows a curious lack of muscle control, almost as if the person were unconscious.

No, the headshot was taken after the sitting-at-the-bottom-of-the-shower picture. It was the last photo taken before his murder. The following pictures were the accidental ones.

Bloody hell I can't find any videos up yet of this mornings session! Anyone find any?

[video=youtube;HAv2uaJvY7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAv2uaJvY7Y[/video]

This woman remembers everything in specific detail...many things she's seen on TV such as No Jury Will Convict Me but she doesn't remember the specific term he used that scared her to the point she needed to kill him in self defense.

On direct she said that he said "i'm going to kill you, you fu@king beeothch, you handle a camera like a 5 year old.

Today, she changes it to fu@k you. And then she says you fu@king idiot.

If that were his last words he screamed at her they would be BURNED into her mind and keeping her awake at night. JMHO

Someone fill me in here. If today is the last day that in session will carry the trial, what is the best website to watch it on? I can't believe that they are not continuing coverage of trials anymore. Just when I get really interested them!

Probably not grossed out, but confused and very anxious about what his body was doing, which isn't what she expected it to do. Remember her comment about it being the first time she had killed anyone. He probably still had inspiratory effort and air moving out of his exposed trachea as his tidal volume began to escape.

bbm
I'm not at all familiar with the above, can you put it in layman's terms? I hope that's not too "morbid"

I have a question - just out of curiosity...does anyone know if his dog ok?? Was it able to survive for 5 days?

Yes because the roommates came home after the murder- later the same day. The dog is living with one of Travis's real Ex-GF's,someone named Deanna IIRC.

Maybe this was a fight to the death thing for her. One of them wouldn't survive and it was ON. She hoped it would be him.

Oh yeah it was, but she forgot to tell Travis about this before hand.

Looking again at the picture of his bottom half sitting in the shower, it almost looks like there is a pool of blood underneath him. Barely noticeable. Does anyone else see that?

that is the shower drain

Funny tweet:

OH NO! #JODIARIAS WAS CRYING BECAUSE LOOK! NOW HER POINTER FINGER IS FRACTURED TOO! #FRAUD pic.twitter.com/OZh62RmOh1

Copy and past the link into the browser

Yes headshot was taken before. He's clearly been wounded in the sitting-in-the-bottom-of-the-shower photo.

That photo is very chilling to me. The only explanation for him to be in that position in that shower stall is he is wounded or cowering from a gun or knife. I don't know why it's the one that really gets to me, it just does.

If she can't remember the stabbings and throat cutting, how is she able to answer the question "yes" when asked if she did it? Oopsie

Yep, oops! She is not controlling things now. Love your "bologna" avatar. :floorlaugh:

Just thinking about Juan's final questions after JA broke down. Did you cry when you shot him?
JA I don't remember.
On direct, however she remembered exactly, "The gun went off" I did not even know I had shot him. I just thought Oh crap now he's really going to be pissed.

No, the headshot was taken after the sitting-at-the-bottom-of-the-shower picture. It was the last photo taken before his murder. The following pictures were the accidental ones.

The time stamps show otherwise. I'm starting to doubt myself!

OMG!!! Maybe that's what she slit his throat with???

I don't know but I'D bet it would be way sharper than a kitchen knife.
It would have been right there at THE sink where all the blood is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member