jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are her eyes rolling around, is she about to fake passing out???

she's been well coached on the lunch break. She has been directed not to even look at JM but to direct her answers and her gaze to the jury.

She wasn't really taking Nurmi's cues anyway so no harm to the DT if she can't see him now.

But her unwillingness to eve look at JM is not going unnoticed and it doesn't look "good" no matter how you view it.

interesting, the expression on her face as she answers looks miffed but she is trying to cover her irritation with soft voice and quiet calm demeanor. Not working IMO

5'7 last time I checked. Oh you insufferable :censored:

Does JM have kiddos? I would NOT want him to be my dad and catch me in a lie.... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

It's really odd to me. Maybe she realizes he isn't that into her-and doesn't dare look it him because she might have to kill him in self-defense.

It makes her seem very creepy... (more creepy). I don't see how this will play well with jurors. It doesn't seem like something a person who was justified in self-defense would do... imv.

It's a, "You're dead to me," move. Not helpful.

by getting her to say it's not a small closet...it's making us think "how did she get across this big (not small) closet to the shelves and get that gun in the milliseconds it took for Travis to open the closet door"

She is 5' 5" and 1/2 and the shelf is over 7' up
yet she jumped up on the shelf

She must have had the spidey undies on to give her leaping powers

Wait, i thought she said there was a foot stool earlier

Go outside and round up the emus! This afternoon is gonna be epic! Ya can't miss it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I cross, in order to prevent the witness from adding nonsense instead of just answering yes or no, I tell them, "This is a yes or no question. Please just answer yes or no. You will have a chance to discuss your answers more on redirect, so for now don't add to your answer."
I kind of wish Mr. Martinez would do that.

Oh, gitana, I have prayed he would do this from day one!!!! :banghead:

Yes or NO!!!! Love it. He's so angry .. he is awesome. Thank you JM for caring so much about Travis and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth