jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
back in the fog.

I disagree that it was a "well-planned", premeditated murder. I think she knew what she was going to do when she went there, but probably a. hadn't figured out all the minute details, b. didn't really know what was going to happen at the crime scene/had never been confronted with one, and c. probably didn't react the way she thought she would.

IMO she was in a state of rage, or at least had to work herself up into one to make that happen. I don't think she was in total control, because how could you be to inflict that kind of horrifying violence? I guess for a psychopath it might be possible, but if she was that calm I imagine she would have dealt with the crime scene differently.

All JMO.
I think if Jodi weren't psychopathic its likely she would have done a much worse clean up. Considering I believe psychopaths are always angry I've never doubted she was in a rage. The difference between us and them is they can become calm and as though nothing has happened almost immediately after a rage. For us, we'd need time to calm down and ground ourselves. We'd also likely be flipping out that we'd lost it to begin with. Think about it...all there is forensically at the scene is one hair, one partial palm print with mixed blood, and the SD card she believed she'd deleted. (I think she put the camera in the washer to destroy fingerprints and DNA.) That's it - with Jodi there for over 12 hours and an extremely gory crime scene. That's pretty impressive in my opinion, considering.

I think, much like you, she expected the murder to be quick and relatively simple. It went awry.

no one should die like this . she is a cold hearted jealous killer. her pretending to be sad is just nonesense. she did all this to a guy that never harmed her.

if she was in a fog, how did she think to remove the gun from the crime scene?

dang it, I need to get ready to go drop of a payment on a bill and pick up DS.

re: the gas cans

Did she just say "I didn't need three of them"

Yesterday she said "I didn't have room for three"

Just talked to Travis's friend. He thinks today has been the best day so far and thinks Juan is brilliant! He thinks justice will prevail! Im hoping so! He even laughed a lil bit..havent seen that for awhile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV