jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this gonna be a wrap up?

NO JURY WILL CONVICT ME.

WHERE IS
IFI DID THIS I WOULD BEG FOR THE DEATH PENALTY ???

Please tell me that Juan isn't going to be finished with her without covering the stab wounds and the slitting of the throat. Please, please.

He's going to finish up this cross exam today. He's basically doing his closing arguments right now, but judge is allowing it over Nurmi's objections.

But why in the world would he completely omit the massive amount of stab wounds and throat slit? It doesn't make sense to me.

She is still arguing. That shows the tears are all fake. If she was truly destroyed she would be just crying and agreeing. This is a chance to show remorse. She is not. She is still being arrogant. She is the most evil chick I have ever seen.

Sticking to the masturbating to the kiddie picture, this goes to her being a MONSTER. It's a lie, the "abuse" is a lie, the unconsensual sex stories are a lie, it's all a big fat *advertiser censored****in lie. She's still trying to save her miserable behind with her stories. Un.believe.able.

Where is the Juan Is A God smiley face emoticon thingy?!? TH's can now longer b*tch about Juan's style

Thud.

He's supposedly abusive but not overbearing. Oh hell no. No abuser isn't overbearing and/or domineering. Abuse is entirely, completely about control. They HAVE to be in control.

I think Juan is going to wrap it up for the pros with her today.

He's going over everything he's talked to her about.

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads