jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA had to be COVERED in blood.

No way I believe she washed herself off with Costco bottled water.

If it wasn't so sad, it would be laughable!

:TRAVIS:

Oh, really. Okay.

I'm a realtor and I'm trying to meet my quota for the month.

Care to purchase my bridge?

brooklyn-bridge.jpg

:laughcry: Lotus you crack me up!!

BTW, I'm looking for an igloo to purchase if you have one available

I predict a mistrial or acquittal. Juan botched the case on cross for the most part.

1. He didn't establish a credible motive. No focus whatsoever on the May 26th text exchange (where he was very mean to her) and no attempt to link it to the May 28th "burglary". He seems to think that cancun crap is enough. It isn't.

2. No attempt to refute her claim that Travis guilted her into seeing him. Juan could have pointed out the flurry of phone calls she made to him on June 3rd to undermine her lies.

3. Never properly pointed out the inconsistency of her sexual talk and fantasies and her claims of being raped during the relationship. She claims she was anally raped in 2007. When describing this she pretended to act like she was raped, by pausing, crying, etc. Yet, just a little while later she's exploring her sexual fantasies with him, requesting facials and wanting to frak him like a "horny little school girl". Juan should have pointed out how far-fetched it was for a rape victim to continue to engage in mutual, enjoyable, kinky sexual relationship with her rapist. This would have crushed her whole "sexual abuse" crap. I don't feel that Juan made this point clearly enough.

4. He had her cornered on the rope issue. She bungled by admitting that she had no reason for throwing the rope away. Juan could have pointed out that "reason". The rope was imaginary -- conjured up to explain the knife's close proximity to the crime scene -- and her lie about throwing it in the dumpster was made up to explain why no rope was recovered.

5. The gun!!! He had her here too. All he had to ask was;

Juan: Isn't it true that the reason you disposed of the gun was because it didn't belong to Travis but to your grandparent and you knew that leaving it at the scene would have further implicated you?

There are other things, but these stick out the most.

The fat lady has not yet sung....why not hold off on judgment until you see the entire prosecution?

Another thing I wish had been pointed out. Didn't the ME say that TA would have been incapacitated after the gun shot? How could he have been screaming and trying to attack JA if he were incapacitated?

I'd bet he couldn't talk, let alone scream and yell at her, coherently. And we might hear the ME again in rebuttal, saying that.

I apologize if this has already been brought up, or if it sounds stupid but since Jodi seems to have many reasons for whatever she does, ie when JM asks her if that was the reason for something she always seems to respond "It was part of the reason" or "It was one of the reasons", is it possible that one of the reasons she wanted TA dead was those checks he had in his possession. Given her financial situation there was probably no way they would have been able to be cashed. Gives a financial aspect of motive, if he were conveniently dead through no cause of herself then she wouldn't have to worry about paying him back or cashing those checks. Wasn't one of her questions to Flores about the check?

He has been visiting her for a couple of years. I saw him in the hall at the courthouse before he was "found out". He was talking to a couple of ladies who were waiting to get "in" to trial.

So we are sure he didn't know her before? I just get a eerie feeling about this guy you know what I mean? Maybe I'd feel different if I went down there Monday & met him idk

Just watching the first tape from this morning and I'm at the part about when JA convinced Travis to take the pictures in the shower. She mentions about how it took a long time to convince him to take pictures of himself when he was shaving and he liked it and put the picture up on his myspace. He did put that picture up on his myspace and I do believe she is talking about convincing him to take pictures while shaving on a prior occasion. I think it's also the same time when she convinced him to take posed pictures in the shower.

She didn't have to convince him June 4th because I don't believe he was posing. This is her excuse for why the pictures were taken, because she had convinced him to do it before. Trying to justify why Travis would agree to it that day. Which I don't believe he did because he didn't know she was taking them.

Once again, JA rambling on about stuff too much and now it's been turned around as a lie. I think the actual posed pictures in the shower were on a previous day. The pictures on June 4th were not posed but she rambled on in the police interview about how she had permission once to do it so that's why she knew she had permission to do it that day.

Kind of like when he told her once she could look in his phone. To her that was an open invitation to do it whenever she wanted.

MOO
I agree with everything except the posing. You don't think he looks like he is posing? I believe she directed the shoot and placed him at a disadvantage to do the damage she did. And believe this is the reason she comes out of it without a scratch.

I think she went there deliberately to kill him.She smiles and lights up so much when the sex talk is happening in the court room. I think she wanted to at least get one more round out of him before she killed him.

I'd bet he couldn't talk, let alone scream and yell at her, coherently. And we might hear the ME again in rebuttal, saying that.

Sadly for TA, I'm now thinking that he did call out, scream for help, got confused. Her "ninja" story is the closest we will ever get to the truth. She stabbed or shot him and he didn't go down. He might have been incapable of understanding what happened to him and may well have asked her to go and get help (not understanding her intent or what had happened)...I believe her "ninja" story more than I believe her now.

moo

Watching the today testabaloney on youtube and OMG those "tears" from JA are very hard to believe. Did anyone see actual tears? I heard her sounding like she was crying, rubbing her nose, and dabbing her eyes, but never saw a tear with my own eyes.

I had PTSD (undiagnosed) for some time after being robbed at gunpoint. All of the perps, and there were about 7, wore the exact same outfit, kelly green shorts, white and green t shirts, kelly green baseball caps and tennis shoes, knee high white socks with a kelly green stripe on the top end. After that time, every time I saw someone wearing kelly green or similar color I would experience an adrenalin rush, rapid heart beat and yes, shook like a chihuahua. Also, if a person made direct eye contact with me for more than a few seconds, the same thing happened. Not sure if these were 'flash backs'. I didn't realize this was PTSD, as I don't think at the time this was an accepted problem, over 30 years ago (people just thought your were nuts!)

Yes, that is PTSD, reliving the experience as if it is in the present. Big ((hugs)).

I just looked at the crime scene photos on huffington post today, and the first one is a picture of JA's driver's license and her height is listed at 5'6.

They don't actually weigh you and measure you in Fl. or Ga. so you can say anything within reason. I forgot how tall she said she was on the stand I think she said 5'4, so who knows. I do know this though she was not tall enough to reach that gun on that top shelf without something like a chair or stool. She didn't go back in that closet after Travis died or there would have been some blood evidence.

I apologize if this has already been brought up, or if it sounds stupid but since Jodi seems to have many reasons for whatever she does, ie when JM asks her if that was the reason for something she always seems to respond "It was part of the reason" or "It was one of the reasons", is it possible that one of the reasons she wanted TA dead was those checks he had in his possession. Given her financial situation there was probably no way they would have been able to be cashed. Gives a financial aspect of motive, if he were conveniently dead through no cause of herself then she wouldn't have to worry about paying him back or cashing those checks. Wasn't one of her questions to Flores about the check?
They (the cheques) may have contributed to it all but really, $200-$300, you go and kill someone by stabbing almost 30 times and slashing his throat from end to end?

Sure, maybe.

moo

Can anyone give link(s) to video of all of Jodi's testimony today (Feb 28), please?

(I must not be searching correctly.)

A big, BIG, BIG Thank You in advance.
:tyou:

The fat lady has not yet sung....why not hold off on judgment until you see the entire prosecution?

Even better wait until the entire case is over. I always found in my ventures in a courtroom that the instructions were one of the most important parts of the case. Sometimes the instructions can make or break a case.

So, if you found out your boyfriend was a pedophile, would you have the right to kill him? Uh. No. I don't think so. If she had had the brains to tie it into her self-defence argument...well, maybe that would have been worthy of consideration. But she DIDN'T. So what does it have to do with the price of price of tea in China?

moo

I think the tie-in is that the discovery of the "pedophilia" was the flash point for the beginning of the real cycle of violence. It must be part of the battered woman syndrome. There is usually some event that marks the escalation. Someone else noted the posting on TA's FB or MS where one of his friends was joking around about TA cruising around at Christmas looking for underage boys and that JA combines the pedo discovery with this Christmas decoration junk. I think that has a lot to do with where she came up with this disgusting story as the flash point. By the time she came up w/ the story the sex tape and texts were part of the evidence she had seen and those little comments about 12 year old girl and the school girl business, combined with the highly sexual nature of their relationship probably played a part in her concocting that story. She also later tried to play on the embarrassing details in this case to try to extort a plea deal to 2nd degree. She probably thought that accusation would really detour the family and JM from wanting to try the case. Didn't work. JMOO

and hats off to the family for being brave enough to encourage JM to charge ahead knowing they would have to see her air her garbage in front of the whole nation.

:laughcry: Lotus you crack me up!!

BTW, I'm looking for an igloo to purchase if you have one available

An igloo you shall have and because I like you I'll throw this in for free, for your inner Tiger

bronx-zoo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member