jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on the court observers thread, but still not sure the extent of comments allowed there.

"Thank you Katiecoolady for the inside court reports.

Did Jodi's Family respond in any shocked way to todays testimony or did it seem they already knew what was gonna happen? "

JA had to be COVERED in blood.

No way I believe she washed herself off with Costco bottled water.

If it wasn't so sad, it would be laughable!

:TRAVIS:

Yeah, I find that very hard to believe too. I'm guessing that she had a change of clothes at the ready and disposed of the bloody clothes with the knife and gun. There is no way she couldn't have been saturated in blood if she was wearing clothes. Her hair would have been sticky too. I think the smoke smell in the car was from open windows and burning some things related to the crime. JMO

Can anyone give link(s) to video of all of Jodi's testimony today (Feb 28), please?

(I must not be searching correctly.)

A big, BIG, BIG Thank You in advance.
:tyou:

http://www.youtube.com/user/croakerqueen123

I am putting myself in a time out :chillout:
I need a hug.

:hug:

Because she wanted to take out all of her frustrations of not being wanted by him on him. She could have just killed him "simply", but that would not give the crazy woman her due.

I'm wondering if she didn't download the pictures onto a flash drive directly from the camera and put them on her computer for her own viewing. It might explain why her hard drive had been smashed. (I'm pretty sure I'd heard her hard drive was smashed.)

It doesn't matter which hand she held the gun in because she held it straight out in front of her.

ETA: according to her testimony.

True dat.

I have been reading since the trial began but just finally got registered. You guys are great and really help to clear up things I am so confused about.

:welcome:

It's pretty clear that's what Juan was driving at. But it would still come down to whether the jury has a reasonable doubt that she picked up the gun intending to shoot him v. her story that it went off by accident. If they're not sure beyond a reasonable doubt that she's lying about that, it wouldn't matter how long it took her to think about grabbing the gun, or even if she brought it with her. Given her version of events, it all boils down to the jury's thoughts about on her credibility on that precise issue imo.

I'm thinkin the fact that he was brutally stabbed over and over and over and nearly decapitated might rule that out, but then that's me.

:eek:hwow:

So wrapped up in this case I almost forgot to DVR Project Runway

I'm thinkin the fact that he was brutally stabbed over and over and over and nearly decapitated might rule that out, but then that's me.

The OP was talking about the thinking time in the closet as it related to getting the gun and premeditation. I missed some of the afternoon testimony and didn't hear anything about premeditation as it relates to the knife.

I am so confused by what I saw this afternoon. When did Jodi become so agreeable? The little that I did hear from this morning's testimony was true to form for her. But this afternoon? I wish I could say it was all JM's doing, except Jodi is all about control...and clearly she acted as if JM had all the answers. IMPO, she would never concede that...unless, it was somehow to her advantage to do so. Leaves me wondering, what was this afternoon really about?

If there was only a gunshot there would be an argument accident/vs purposeful. But yeah um....all the stab words and the throat slice really makes the gunshot not that big of a point.

Being a visual person, this sums it up for me!
lungeshots_zps9bffa37c.gif

Her picture looks like a child imitating a bird. "caw caw"

This is what a linebacker tackle looks like;

Indianapolis+Colts+v+Buffalo+Bills+qH66vbfMt1ml.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Indianapolis+Colts+v+Buffalo+Bills+qH66vbfMt1ml.jpg

Being a visual person, this sums it up for me!
lungeshots_zps9bffa37c.gif

The angle of the bullet is so important for disproving her story. There is no way she could have been standing in front of him and shot the gun for that bullet to go into TA's right forehead and go down to his left cheek!

JA did a good job of trying to turn her head to the left to make it look like it could have been done, though. She knows very well the angle of the bullet.

I am so confused by what I saw this afternoon. When did Jodi become so agreeable? The little that I did hear from this morning's testimony was true to form for her. But this afternoon? I wish I could say it was all JM's doing, except Jodi is all about control...and clearly she acted as if JM had all the answers. IMPO, she would never concede that...unless, it was somehow to her advantage to do so. Leaves me wondering, what was this afternoon really about?

i think it was about her getting her last opportunity on cross to act like a beaten down, dejected and abused defendant.. they had to work that persona in at some point. maybe it'll make the expert DV witnesses look not so ridiculous...

I think now it's all just an act to not get put on death row.

If there was only a gunshot there would be an argument accident/vs purposeful. But yeah um....all the stab words and the throat slice really makes the gunshot not that big of a point.

Juan was clearly trying to prove the "formed in a second" type of premeditation with all of the "thinking time" questions about the closet. So it seems that he thinks it's a big point. Which, as I think about it, is very interesting since it's the State's current theory that he was stabbed first. I guess Juan's just trying to cover all of his premeditation bases?

.this was meant for
Anagranny
I posted in the wrong quote box
Hugs from one ol grandmother and mother to another!
I feel for Travis family! To see them sitting there! Day after day! with such restraint and dignity! Its so annoying ! to watch Jodi's mother and aunt! Whispering and giggling in the courtroom so disrespectful. I don't think they comprehend the Severity of the crime this inmate comitted! She's got her life in the balance !! Geez hello!! Can't they see The hurt their relative!! inflicted on his family members! , how disrespectful I have no empathy for them!Justice for Travis would be the DP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove