jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can JM get an x-ray of the finger for his rebuttal? I guess since the finger issue and TA "breaking" it is "evidence" shouldn't he be able to do this?

What was the point of measuring her height?
She still couldn't grab that gun with no hand support and without disturbing anything else.

Objection...showing injuries to RIGHT hand

OK i'm lost so now Travis didn't hurt her finger, she cut her finger on a glass.
IM LOST PLEASE HELP WTF IS GOING ON

Her left bloody palm print was mixed with victim's and is the hand she showed to detective.

Ok so she is 5' 6" or something.

That has to do with what?

He's trying to recreate the angle of her hand in the photo by posing her with someone who is approximately the same height as Dumbo Sister.

Pictures of her injured hand.....now?
I smell bull@%&#.

:lol: Great job Nurmi. Try to say she injured her finger on a glass. Further proof Travis didn't do it!

Interesting - Jodi Arias NOT playing wordsmith with her attorney debating the nuance of every single question in a combative way. But back to her overly detailed blah, blah, blahdiblah talk, talk, talk.

WOW- TV is WAY behind live feed. Makes it hard to toggle back and forth.

Help me out here.

Didn't she testify she cut her fingers on a glass at TA's?

Also, in that pose, her pinky finger stuck out more than her ring finger, so it proves compared to the photo from cross, she hurt her finger LATER in time than she said.

She's :liar:
JMHO
fran

The height wasnt the issue. The position of the hand looking like that in the picture Juan used is the issue.

I agree totally with you on this....this is more like a severed tendon injury that did not receive medical attention. there is no tendon attached to return finger to full extension. a bone would just show a deformity it seems to me. there would have to have been damage to the joint if her finger had been broken and not set properly... this looks more like a tendon injury. MOO

Thank you sanesha that is exactly what I was thinking.

So I don't want to hear the lie about Travis breaking the finger that had tendon damage done to it, Jodi!

They have pictures from the Helio phone. I thought that phone was lost?

JA says cut index finger, right hand, on margarita glass on June 1st.
Took photos on Helio phone of injury.

I thought Helio phone was lost mid-May 2008???

Im going to start referrig to Nurmi as
eeyorestitches.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members