jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find one single case Kirk Nurmi has tried?

Is he paid by Jodi or appointed by the state to her case?

That would be scarey. I'd be shaking like a chihuahua if I was her. :floorlaugh:

Would he have to be DP qualified lawyer? He puts me to sleep. He talks ........... so.................... slow................. :turtle:

Is this the one and same?

Law Offices of L. Kirk Nurmi
Have you been accused
of committing a sexual offense?
Call me now 24/7 (602) 285-6947
I can provide you with aggressive representation against
any accusation that you committed a sexual offense.
Sexual Assault • Sex Conduct with a Minor • Indecent Exposure
Sexual Exploitation of a Minor • Sexual Abuse • Molestation of a Child

At the Law Office of L. Kirk Nurmi we understand that you do not have to commit a sexual offense to be accused of being a sex offender. We understand that innocent people can be accused of sex crimes such as sexual assault, sex conduct with a minor or sexual exploitation of a minor, or any sex offense with very little evidence. We also understand that being accused of committing such a crime is devastating and daunting. However, we also understand that the legal consequences are very serious and that if you are accused of a sex crime you need an attorney who has the experience and knowledge needed to provide you with an aggressive defense. Our results speak for themselves:

Sex Assault – not guilty
Sex Assault / Unlawful Imprisonment – not guilty on all counts
Sexual Exploitation of a Minor (10 counts) – not guilty on all counts
Sex Conduct with a Minor, Sexual Assault – all counts dismissed

Call (602) 285-6947 Today

So if you find yourself accused of such a crime and you seek competent aggressive representation call our office at (602) 285-6947 for a Free Telephonic Consultation.

2314 E Osborne Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85016

(602) 285-6947

Copyright © 2013 Law Offices of L. Kirk Nurmi | Legal Web Design - Axsen

Hmm maybe he's a little girl bicycle seat sniffer?

That would explain his fascination with the sex JA and Travis had, and what type of sex it was.....

I am an attorney (not verified but can be). I don't know what AZ law says specifically on putting herself in harms way, I am in California. However, the issue is the degree of force. My understanding is that she didn't have a "duty to retreat" because she was there as an invitee (a legal term that just means she is there with permission). Self Defense is only justified if she used the degree of force commensurate with the threat against her. In other words - you can't shoot someone who is unarmed. She could only bodyslam him. The jury will get an instruction on this. I'll see if I can find the instruction.

there is a linen closet across from the shower - she was probably talking about that.

She specifically testified that her head was NORTH--the diagram shows that could ONLY be towards the closet--NOT--west towards linen closet or south towards toilet room.

Hoped we wouldn't get back to the same old Nurmi, but apparently this defense attorney thinks bad sex is a justified reason to kill a man.

Blame it on the erection that found it's way into the wrong hole in the middle of the night. I mean seriously, we have to keep hearing which hole! Sorry, I'm trying not to be obscene, but there is not much to report from this morning, but more of this sex Jodi kept allowing to happen.

Oh, and Travis was really a wonderful, kind man that always built up Jodi's self esteem. This must be the reason she killed him, huh.

Rolling laughing here! Wrong hole! That woman has more holes than a volcano crater

:please: May this afternoon bring Jodi's re-direct to a conclusion. Amen.

Is this the one and same?

Have you been accused
of committing a sexual offense?
Call me now 24/7 (602) 285-6947
I can provide you with aggressive representation against
any accusation that you committed a sexual offense.
Sexual Assault • Sex Conduct with a Minor • Indecent Exposure
Sexual Exploitation of a Minor • Sexual Abuse • Molestation of a Child

At the Law Office of L. Kirk Nurmi we understand that you do not have to commit a sexual offense to be accused of being a sex offender. We understand that innocent people can be accused of sex crimes such as sexual assault, sex conduct with a minor or sexual exploitation of a minor, or any sex offense with very little evidence. We also understand that being accused of committing such a crime is devastating and daunting. However, we also understand that the legal consequences are very serious and that if you are accused of a sex crime you need an attorney who has the experience and knowledge needed to provide you with an aggressive defense. Our results speak for themselves:

Sex Assault – not guilty
Sex Assault / Unlawful Imprisonment – not guilty on all counts
Sexual Exploitation of a Minor (10 counts) – not guilty on all counts
Sex Conduct with a Minor, Sexual Assault – all counts dismissed

Call (602) 285-6947 Today

So if you find yourself accused of such a crime and you seek competent aggressive representation call our office at (602) 285-6947 for a Free Telephonic Consultation.

2314 E Osborne Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85016

(602) 285-6947

Copyright © 2013 Law Offices of L. Kirk Nurmi | Legal Web Design - Axsen

Hmm maybe he's a little girl bicycle seat sniffer?

THAT IS THE LOWEST OF LOW IMHO.

Child molestors? I would beg on the street before I would defend one of those. I'm sorry. I know we have to have defense attorneys, but that is where I draw the line.

To artsy1's question: Prosecution has lots of admissions from Jodi's mouth to not only refute self defense, but to establish premeditation, even if we believe her account. Prosecution got her to admit that she had time to make the decision to enter the closet and that she was coherent enough to know there was a gun, and that she could use the gun to "protect" herself. That is plenty of time to decide to escalate the degree of force and intend to use the gun. And recall Juan made the point it took 12 steps after she deliberately made the decision to get the gun to confront him. That is enough time for premeditation. To me that refutes self defense and proves 1st degree on her facts. ALternatively, jurors can discount her ridiculous closet story, and believe she brought her grandfather's gun to kill him. I think it's pretty crafty that Juan uses her hypothetical version of events to prove murder.

I agree, I thought it was so smart of him to say okay, if this is the story we're going with, let me show you how it's still not self defense!

I am an attorney (not verified but can be). I don't know what AZ law says specifically on putting herself in harms way, I am in California. However, the issue is the degree of force. My understanding is that she didn't have a "duty to retreat" because she was there as an invitee (a legal term that just means she is there with permission). Self Defense is only justified if she used the degree of force commensurate with the threat against her. In other words - you can't shoot someone who is unarmed. She could only bodyslam him. The jury will get an instruction on this. I'll see if I can find the instruction.

Jodi states she was an invitee...that doesn't mean the jury will buy it!! They do have specific jury instructions for self-defense in Arizona. It's not as broad as California.

On direct examination I believe I heard Jodi told Nurmi that she remembered the gun AFTER she slammed the closet door. If thats the case then it doesnt make sense that she would turn right into the closet instead of left out of the bedroom. The fight or flight reaction would definitely tell her to go out of the bedroom instead of being cornered in a closet....

Also Nurmi is making a point about these cuts on the right hand today pointing out they happened BEFORE the murder on broken glasses...wouldnt it be better for Jodi's defense if they happened during the murder then it would mean she was holding the knife in that hand and wouldnt have injured that crooked finger on the other hand the day of the murder, giving her abuse story more credibility? I dont see where consentrating on the right hand cuts are beneficial at all.

If they ask the Domestic Violence Expert if Jodi fits the classic DV Victim and do you believe she was abused.

the ONLY thing she can say is

"yes, I fully believe she is a victim of domestic violence"

"did travis do this to her"

"I have no way to determine who did it, only that her behavior is in line with an abused woman"

she can't say Travis ever lifted a finger, that is only what Jodi says.

(I mean, she can say no but she is being paid to say YES)

I can't even figure out his first name :floorlaugh: I've seen both as Kirk and Kurt. Which is it?

His site lists him as L. Kirk Nurmi

What does "L" stand for, I wonder?

So far, there is really no evidence of self defense IMO because Jodi doesn't remember what happened when she killed him so she can't tell us what her state of mind was when she killed him.

Disclaimer: i believe she's lying and it was premeditated.

But her defense, as the experts emerge, will be that, after she "accidentally" shot him, he threatened to kill her and didn't stop pursuing her. Her last state of mind was therefore one of fear and a desire to defend herself. What followed was beyond her control as she blacked out or went into a sort of psychotic trance. There was never a conscious decision to kill or even harm in.

Just wanted to jump in here and ask a quick question.

Does anyone know when this picture was taken and has either the prosecution or the defense brought up the band-aids on her left fingers? I just noticed it myself today looking through photos.

ariass_zps4d147f56.jpg

By the way, you may see me "Thank" alot but don't post much because you guys say what I feeeeel:great: so no need to post. But I thank you all and enjoy reading what you post so much. So glad to be part of this wonderful group. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee