jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most pathetic attempt at a "defense" I've ever seen! Nurmi will be lucky if the jury doesn't sentence HIM to death when it's all said and done....

Her sexual history was talked about a little bit? A LITTLE BIT? I know more about Jodi's anus than my own. Her attorney seems to enjoy the words. I hope the jury is queasy.

Somehow this relates to stabbing and shooting a man to death? What's the purpose of re-direct? To restate all of direct? I thought it was to address cross-examination testimony?

Maybe the thing growing on her lip is because her jail girlfriend dosen't shave close and she got a little chaff on the weekend

Those poor jurors are never going to want sex again.

Technically and histologically different strains, but 'the herp' just the same. If the virus erupts on the lips, it could come from other lips, genitalia, etc.

agreed...and sorry to be off topic but it's scary given that it's estimated that 75% of adults have the HSV-1 virus.

Not more anal sex!!!!

We don't need any more 'sinner-buns' testimony, do we?

Well jodi I for one do not believe you got hurt during anal sex. We've all seen your gaping hole, similar to the grand canyon.l..and you could get lost in there.

I find myself saying bull&*it after everything jodi answers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Walking away_ walking away cant take more

Trying to eat lunch,kinda hard with all the sex talk,esp,spitting on his hands!Enough Jodi!

Like all of you, I am not understanding this...it truly makes no sense!

I bet the judge and Juan et al and the jury just want to scream!

this whole piece of testimony is absurd, especially because we can't believe anything she says!

Nurmi loves the words "oral" and "anal" - I'm surprised he didn't want her to go into graphic detail.

this whole thing is disgusting!

Surprised he doesn't have a big board to draw out figures.

Let Nurmi keep repeating the same old stuff!
That probably means the jury will stop paying attentions and just doze off.

I'm getting slap happy.... All this talk of anal sex, then I look up at HLN, and it says "Jodi Arias got hammered last week" :giggle:

My hypothetical questioning... "Do you remember *asking* for a generous facial?!"

Defendant remembers the questions after a sidebar, yet with the mean prosecutor she couldn't even remember what he had just asked half the time.

The jury must be so sick of hearing about Jodi's different anal sex experiences :yuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV