jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved him so unconditionally, but I killed him because he didn't want me.

JA saying TA was "beating off"...
She is so nasty and crude...totally lewd and classless. :puke:

She said it was so horrifying her to her that he was doing that and that is why she didn't write, "I saw Travis beating off to pictures of kids!" in her journal. She said it so flippantly; seems that she doesn't seem that idea. Even typing that out made me feel a little bit vommity.

Arias has been testifying for two weeks now and she has yet to give us one fact that can be substantiated by either someone else or another piece of evidence.

snooze1.jpg

how does lying about abuse and slandering Travis as a pedophile fit into that whole "law of attraction" gimmick?

Does Jodi have a cold sore today? Stress is getting to her.

she was writing phony BS in her journal AFTER she killed travis, wasn't she? writing as if she had nothing to do with it?

was she afraid he'd read that he was dead?

It's rather ironic that everything that would ordinarily be shocking, is either absent, devoid or unsubstantiated as far as proof.
What are the odds? Poor Jodi-girl.

(Sheriff Joe is starting to prepare her last-meal menu as we speak)

my video is a bit grainy, does she have a giant cold sore on her bottom lip towards the left?
Sorry I have to know

She wrote, "It's a good thing nobody else reads this" .
This is right after she tells us Travis read it!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH???

"beating off" nice mouth Jodi.. you little innocent witch

Hoping tomorrow that herpes she has on her lips spreads all over and swells like a SOB. God doesn't like liars.

Just my naughty little opinion.

Mel

So, according to the "law of attraction" if you witness a brutal crime or someone in the throes of molesting a child- you are not speak of it or write about it so as not to attract the same situation?! WTH?
Who wrote this book she speaks of... somebody better inform the publisher of these heinous atrocities put forth by the author!

All of this is complete BS....

she didnt write it down because it never happened

You cant tell me she wouldnt reach out to anyone else if any of this stuff is going on...

if i knew this stuff was going on id find someone i was close to and say he's beating me and i am scared i dont know what to do...or my boyfriend is a pedo.

They never happened Jodi and Nurmi! None of it..You drove Travis crazy by your head games and frustrated him to no end!

The law of attraction. It's like magnets on a refrigerator. And vibrating. And anal sex. And masturbation. I was in fear of my life. I would have to record the vibrating and the universe and the anal sex and the bent and broken finger in my journal. It's all about eternity. I was in fear of my life. And my pencil was broken, and my finger was bent, so I couldn't record my suicidal thoughts in my journal. But then I persevered through the pain, and wrote about all of it in my journal, and then I had to tear out the negativity. It was symbolic. I had to get rid of the vibrating pages, because of the law of attraction. And anal sex.

"And that's why I had to kill him. It's simple."

(satire)

Can I just reiterate that I really hate her. Ugh she just makes me sick.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member