jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. Cuz men are dumb beasts. Give man meat. Give man sex. Man say "good". Man grunt.

:rolleyes:
Well, I do think Travis found it very difficult to permanently sever ties with the always willing & perpetually horny Jodi. Let's face it, he's a 30 year old man in the prime of his life, somewhat lonely as it pertained to meaningful relationships with women, and she was the only single woman he was aware of that seemed incapable of saying no to sex, primarily to him! The rest were mormon girls raised with a commitment of abstinence until marriage! (I have many mormons in my family, this is an absolute in mormon culture.)
As much as he wanted to move on from Jodi, it was difficult for a healthy 30 y/0 man to turn down the always naked & ready-2-go Jodi, with her KY in hand and rear end turned up. That may be disgusting for most of us, but it's a bit different for a 30 year old guy that ain't gettin' it anywhere else. Just mho.

I cannot for the life of me understand why that 17 yr old Drew's juror wrote Willmott a note stating she inspired her blah blah blah.

All Willmott has done for the last 5000 days is sit in the chair while her client has been testifying.

Maybe it was the comment in court today "I'm about 5'3", 5'4" with heels all the while wearing these heels. :rolleyes:

ng9i6o.png
I took that to mean somewhere between 5'3" and 5'4" with heels on.

Ummmm....I am thinking he came up with this on his own.

That's what I wonder? and he did say he is horrified by her finger, it is mangled :O (he did say that) he feels awful and said it will never be the same. (um, and the other person ... I'm sure he'd love to have walked away with a bent finger)

Pretend for a moment Travis had followed Jodi's plan through to marriage and children. Scary thought. Just because she perceived herself a Mormon does not mean they would like, accept and include her.

Jodi is a hunter, discarding the prey after trapping it, but expecting complete and utter obedience and worship of her for ALLOWING the freedom.

Pretend for a moment Travis had followed Jodi's plan through to marriage and children. Scary thought. Just because she perceived herself a Mormon does not mean they would like, accept and include her.

Jodi is a hunter, discarding the prey after trapping it, but expecting complete and utter obedience and worship of her for saving them.

If Jodi had married Travis I think she would have spent him to the verge of bankruptcy and then killed him for the insurance money. JMO

At the end of the day with all the irrelevant sex talk...

A. Should she go free because she was defending herself and he was going to kill her, or is she lying and she is a criminal stalker that planned his murder and carried it out

Go Free, Not Guilty

Guilty - Stay in

Unfortunately we have no idea how this jury is thinking. If they believe JA's version of the case then maybe both the DP and LWOP would be off the table. There are no 'lesser' charges offered (as far as I know)but that doesn't mean there won't be. She could walk with time served with the wrong jury, even tho she admitted to the killing.

If my impression of this is wrong, maybe the lawyers could jump in and relieve my mind. I do believe that she planned and carried out her plan and killed TA. But what does the jury believe?

Posting my notes from today on the court observer thread. :)

YAY!!! Thank you! Glad you made it out of there! Hope you made it to some sort of Happy Hour. (You deserved it if you sat through the afternoon session!) :moo:

Well, I do think Travis found it very difficult to permanently sever ties with the always willing & perpetually horny Jodi. Let's face it, he's a 30 year old man in the prime of his life, somewhat lonely as it pertained to meaningful relationships with women, and she was the only single woman he was aware of that seemed incapable of saying no to sex, primarily to him! The rest were mormon girls raised with a commitment of abstinence until marriage! (I have many mormons in my family, this is an absolute in mormon culture.)
As much as he wanted to move on from Jodi, it was difficult for a healthy 30 y/0 man to turn down the always naked & ready-2-go Jodi, with her KY in hand and rear end turned up. That may be disgusting for most of us, but it's a bit different for a 30 year old guy that ain't gettin' it anywhere else. Just mho.

I hear ya, but saying it was difficult for him to turn down sex with a woman he told friends he was afraid would kill him just because he was a healthy 30-year-old guy.....eeeehhhhh.....I feel uncomfortable about that.

Because it harkens back to the days when women were blamed for their own rapes because they were wearing miniskirts or a low cut top and the rapist was "just being a guy".

NOT saying in any WAY, SHAPE, or FORM that TA was a rapist. I am just saying that argument is a slippery slope. And one that could perpetuate dangerous stereotypes for both genders.

MOO

[/B]

I was a little taken aback by TA's reference to rape when I first heard the sex tape. I rewound it numerous times to make sure I had heard what I thought I heard. I almost posted something about it the day the sex tape played, but I didn't. Given the context of the rest of the tape, I came to the conclusion that it was just sex talk. There was no real thought on his part of rape in the true sense of the word.

She even said herself today, in re-direct, that she interpreted that to mean he wanted to ravish her, not rape her "in the legal sense". Nurmi keeps trying, but she keeps on flapping her gums. It's very telling how she almost refuses to take his lead. I believe she still has an obsession with Travis Alexander., and that she seems to be having a hard time painting him the way the DT wants her to.

Don't throw tomatoes please :truce:. But she truly doesn't seem comfortable with what Nurmi is making her say. Doesn't mean I don't think she's guilty as sin. She is all of that.

Thoughts anyone?
Narcissistic psychopaths love to denigrate their victims...but they hate for others to view them in a negative light too. So Jodi can turn her defense attorney into an abuser by proxy and play up her victim status from the stand.

Nurmi didn't dream all this up. His questions are based on what Jodi has herself told her defense team and evidence she provided to them...like the recorded phone call on the stolen phone miraculously recovered in time for trial. ;)

JMO

I meant to post this earlier but did anyone else think nurmi looked like he was dressed for a funeral today? Have to say its one of the best of a bad bunch of his fashion choices :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
I thought so too...for once he looked good...for Nurmi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc