jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To this day, Jodi admits Travis was a great person...and that she loves him.

This sounds like an abuse victim.

But I need some expert information....
BBM

"Sounds like" is the operative term here. JA is a mimic, and she studies. She's certainly been educated on DV, how victims may behave, phrase things, react in certain ways, use specific keywords/terminology... Perhaps they used the clicker-training method, because she seems to have the rote words and pretend emotions down but they just don't come off as anything close to sincere or authentic. Because, I believe, they simply aren't authentic. I think she's trying her best, but imv it's woefully inadequate.

Again, her complete lack of credibility hurts her with this as well. We have numerous examples (video, audio, witness testimony, forensics, documentation) of the unbelievable and casual way she lies, prolifically...

If her 'seeming like' an abuse victim was at all authentic or had even the feeblest hint of corroboration, then - despite her lying, I think this trial would have a very different feel to it.

She's a lousy actress, imv, because she truly does not feel emotion or empathy. The only things she feels are:

--Her own satisfaction or happiness when she gets her way - and I believe that's all that matters to her.
--Rage/Revenge - she is consumed with jealousy not for fear of having her heart broken or self-esteem crushed, but because she feels a sense of ownership, possession (people are objects to use and siphon from). I believe she felt entitled to Travis, and Travis' life. It was something she wanted. When she was denied by Travis (something she wasn't used to and couldn't handle), in her mind it was payback time. In the most ultimate terms that can be realized.

jm2c

It's not clear to me she loved him.

me either. i think it was obsession. in her mind, he was the one. on the sex tape, she practically asked him to marry her. in some places on the tape i have the feeling she was crying, but pretending to laugh. according to paul stern whom she borrowed money from to go to see travis, she was all in a panic because he was seeing other people. the obsession drove her to kill him or like some put it, if i can't have him, nobody can.

You so bad!!!!!

Do I need to get out my emu-pokin' stick?

I hesitate to punish you this way because you probably like it.
animated-smileys-brutal-violent-314.gif

YUP. He said her second version of the story was TRUe. [ :giggle:]

And apparently they were Mormon Ninjas and now Jodi is protecting her family by taking responsibility for the stabbing. :waitasec:

Mormon ninjas now.....right. :waitasec:

I cannot for the life of me understand why that 17 yr old Drew's juror wrote Willmott a note stating she inspired her blah blah blah.

All Willmott has done for the last 5000 days is sit in the chair while her client has been testifying.

Maybe it was the comment in court today "I'm about 5'3", 5'4" with heels all the while wearing these heels. :rolleyes:

ng9i6o.png

At the end of the day with all the irrelevant sex talk...

A. Should she go free because she was defending herself and he was going to kill her, or is she lying and she is a criminal stalker that planned his murder and carried it out

Go Free, Not Guilty

Guilty - Stay in

I cannot for the life of me understand why that 17 yr old Drew's juror wrote Willmott a note stating she inspired her blah blah blah.

All Willmott has done for the last 5000 days is sit in the chair while her client has been testifying.

Maybe it was the comment in court today "I'm about 5'3", 5'4" with heels all the while wearing these heels. :rolleyes:

ng9i6o.png

Hubby came in tonight and asked if she was doing her taxes while she sat there? She looks like she has absolutely no recognition of what is going on in the trial.

I think he was sowing his oats with Jodi knowing that he would never again have an opportunity to explore his sexuality so freely. And Jodi was using sex as a way to hold onto him. Somewhere along the way, they got addicted to each other. Either he tried to pull away but she kept pulling him back in (Godfather Part III). Or, it's possible they were both responsible for keeping their twisted relationship going.

Also, thank you for the CH-asm reference.

I applaud you with enthusiasm for your courage to say this! I am thinking something like this too...

I meant to post this earlier but did anyone else think nurmi looked like he was dressed for a funeral today? Have to say its one of the best of a bad bunch of his fashion choices :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

For me personally, this case is practically genderless. It isn't as simple as Travis being a player or Jodi being used...

It's all about a disordered personality being in a relationship with a non-disordered. Through a series of pervasive and continuing, personalized, psychological manipulations and abuse a disordered person is fully capable of compelling a non-disordered to commit acts that humiliate themselves, go against their own moral code, could endanger themselves, are sometimes in violation of the law, may abuse others, and are very much against that person's nature. Many times without the target necessarily even realizing it.

To quote another WS'er who's been there: It's the biggest mindf£$k ever. ;) It is extremely difficult to put to words what is essentially targeted brainwashing.

[/B]

I was a little taken aback by TA's reference to rape when I first heard the sex tape. I rewound it numerous times to make sure I had heard what I thought I heard. I almost posted something about it the day the sex tape played, but I didn't. Given the context of the rest of the tape, I came to the conclusion that it was just sex talk. There was no real thought on his part of rape in the true sense of the word.

She even said herself today, in re-direct, that she interpreted that to mean he wanted to ravish her, not rape her "in the legal sense". Nurmi keeps trying, but she keeps on flapping her gums. It's very telling how she almost refuses to take his lead. I believe she still has an obsession with Travis Alexander., and that she seems to be having a hard time painting him the way the DT wants her to.

Don't throw tomatoes please :truce:. But she truly doesn't seem comfortable with what Nurmi is making her say. Doesn't mean I don't think she's guilty as sin. She is all of that.

Thoughts anyone?

WEll, imo, there is a strategic reason that she is not following Nurmi's lead. The DT expert is going to come on and say that is because she is a DV victim. She does not blame TA because she was victimized and is still in denial.

It is all an act, imo.

I meant to post this earlier but did anyone else think nurmi looked like he was dressed for a funeral today? Have to say its one of the best of a bad bunch of his fashion choices :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I actually thought he looked professional today for one of the first times.

I think it's because she pulled a kiss and tell, playing the sexually exploited victim card, all too shy to look at the penis pic etc. on direct, all the while painting her sexual partner as someone disgusting for his sexuality.

Yep. I totally see your point there. And a very good point it is.

If she had owned it, said "yeah, so? " she'd have come off as believable. Pretending to be reluctant at best and violated at worst was a bad tactic, IMO.

NO different that dating someone new and they ask you how many people you slept with before them...just being silly, but they want to know.

Note to self: Have a number ready, make it a small one. Most important, don't start to count on your fingers.

Yes, keep the number low, and don't forget that number, cause you damned sure are going to be repeatedly asked again.. that or use the "Jodi defense", I don't remember, I was in a fog. :floorlaugh:

LOL. You are right, bring him aboard.

Isn't it interesting, that she tells her number one supporter, this version of events? She does not tell him that she was a battered woman, and shot him out of fear for her life. NO. She tells him the Mormon Ninjas are to blame.

Ummmm....I am thinking he came up with this on his own.

I think he was sowing his oats with Jodi knowing that he would never again have an opportunity to explore his sexuality so freely. And Jodi was using sex as a way to hold onto him. Somewhere along the way, they got addicted to each other. Either he tried to pull away but she kept pulling him back in (Godfather Part III). Or, it's possible they were both responsible for keeping their twisted relationship going.

Also, thank you for the CH-asm reference.

Of which none of them should have ended up dismembered. So when you do that, there is no earthly way you should remain on the streets. You are capable of something very few of us would do. (and I venture to guess many including me, don't totally disagree with your assessment) And two young people should have gone separate ways, Alive... we just have no right to violate someone in such a way and end their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip