jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being less than 2 years older than Jodi, I've known many girls and perhaps have been in the past myself put in a situation of wanting to be accepted by a man that I thought I loved for all the wrong reasons.. Mostly for stability- Financial and mental. However 9 times out of 10 that never worked out. I think she saw a means to an end. She would marry him and her life as a single gal workin odd jobs would be over. And she would be living the good life... Nice house, hot hubby, nice cars, travel, perfect kids, etc

The more time went by and the more of herself she gave and lost to Travis she thought she was putting in her "time" for the "reward".... I mean geez she even converted religion.. But the reward never came, what transpired was that she was treated as a common 2-dollar ho.
Which by no doubt she was but that was her "thing" to lure him.... I guess she forgot the saying that "you can't turn a ho into a housewife"! She took things too far! And then realized it. And of course she turned her humiliation into anger and projected it to the one and only person she vested soo much into..

I really hope the younger generation of women take this as a warning and learn from this. Mostly to never rely on a man or on your sexuality to get you places in life. Work hard, have self worth and love and respect yourself.

Difference is, those girls you want to warn aren't psychopaths. Jodi is one. I've experienced all of what you're describing and I' m sure many of us have. We didn't butcher a guy and lie our a$$ off about it for years and then throw in a nice accusation of pedophilia to slaughter him after death.

You're talking about normal girls and the lessons are good. But jodi is another breed, IMO.

I am not sure but I think it was her older brother that was whacked in the head by JA. :waitasec:

Yes you are right, that was her younger brother 13 yrs younger IIRC. Now the one that is a couple of years younger than Jodi, the one she hit with a bat's name is Carl, and although he has not showed his face in trial.....He is the one selling Jodi's art on ebay ~ He sell other things to, So maybe he is selling the art by request from her family to help pay for his mom's expences to stay in Arizona. I bet it can be quite pricey. Also if she works, I hardly think she's getting pd for all this time off.
I might be alone on this, but I feel bad for JA's family also. They too are victims. Maybe the gigling sometimes in court is her seeing the linebacker pose, or her wishing her daughter would shut the hell up. I don't know. I try to look for the good in people. Not In JA, because that Bit#h is evil. But sometimes people just give birth to BAD Seeds/evil spawns, through absolutely no reason. I hardly thing that little wooden spoon bears any signs of abuse. My mom and dad used belts, brushes, whatever was handy. That was acceptable back when I was growing up. My friends got the same thing for acting up or sassing, I didn't get it much, because I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut. Something JA's has never learned.
I also grew up to respect my elders. You don't see that anymore. Kids live in this world of entitlement. I hope this makes sense, as I have been up since 3 am and a spring chicken I am not.I am now going to bed ~ if I get up tomrrow and this makes no sense, I will delete it

Much luv to all my new found friends!!

I missed all of today's testimony. What were they trying to prove by having Jodi stand with the female prosecutor?

Of which none of them should have ended up dismembered. So when you do that, there is no earthly way you should remain on the streets. You are capable of something very few of us would do. (and I venture to guess many including me, don't totally disagree with your assessment) And two young people should have gone separate ways, Alive... we just have no right to violate someone in such a way and end their life.

Um...just to be clear, by "you"' you mean Jodi, right? Although I am indeed capable of things most here wouldn't do, murder would not be one of them.

I am just wondering if you watched the cross by Juan Martinez in its entirety? Much of the time she is defiant, she calls him out on being wrong, for confusing her, for talking in circles, that his posture/tone of voice is "scrambling her brain", etc. To me, asserting yourself like that and having those kind of balls against a loud mouthed, authoritative figure that is Juan Martinez, the prosecutor, is 100% not in-line with being a meek abuse victim.

Also, she has admitted to confrontation with a woman she believed an ex-boyfriend was cheating on her with. In fact, she drove like 1.5 hrs without telling the ex-boyfriend or the other girl to confront this woman at night.. creepy and not the actions of a weak woman IMO. She was confrontational with an ex-boyfriend when she snooped through his emails, found incriminating ones and then printed them and confronted him with them.

I have a lot of compassion for TA.. I had an exboyfriend who is so similar to JA. He broke up with me (JA broke up with TA), and he did not harass and stalk me until he found out I had a new boyfriend. I truly did not do anything wrong to him besides moving on after he broke up with me. He began harassing me, stalking me and attempting to make my life hellish, I was scared for my life for nearly a year, and when I think about what he has said and the fact he only lives ~8 minutes away from me, I am still scared. I tried to get the police to help but they did nothing for me. I tried ignoring him to get him to leave me alone, I tried being friendly and "just friends" via email to try and appease his desire for contact but he would ALWAYS cross the line in some way, and I tried being insulting and tell him exactly how crazy he was, and it didn't work. Nothing worked! I even sent him the NYS law regarding harassment and things to try and scare him into leaving me alone. Even after the police went to his house to talk to him he still harassed me. He could not accept I moved on, that was not his plan for me. So yeah, I was hurt by a man and I have compassion in this case but it is for the MAN in this sad story. JA treated TA like a prize to be won and used the flaws she knew he had (sex, it seems) to manipulate him.

JMO

I'm sorry you had to go through that. It really struck me the similarities between you and Travis. I wonder if that's how Travis tried to get rid of JA - except for getting LA involved.

You know you have watched too much of this trial when:

1. Your husband gets amorous and you tell him "I am so sick of hearing about sex".

2. You know that for the rest of your life when you see a tootsie roll, JA face will come into your head (bad).

3. When in the future you hear the word "anal" in any context a very unpleasant picture will come into your head. (admit it)

4. When JA put her arm around her DT today, everyone on this board flinched and got creepy goosebumps like she actually touched you.

5. When you get in your shower, you re-enact the murder in your head.

Feel free to add on...

Ummmm....I am thinking he came up with this on his own.

I am not so sure about that. This is the same guy that had a message for DD FROM Jodi herself. And he is her number one visitor. He probably talks to her more than anyone, except maybe her DT.

I think she told him this scenario. She is the Mormon, and would have the knowledge to spin that BS tale, not him. I don't think he is creative enough. JMO

Okay, on March 3rd (yesterday) somebody from "Team Jodi" on that website (won't link to it) says that Jodi asked her to relay the message that BCarr is a loser, is not a friend & everything that he says is a lie. I guess we can make of it what we will.

I'm telling y'all now that the jury will NOT give her the death penalty. So put me down for that...

After the other witnesses, I will decide about the rest....

BBM

"Sounds like" is the operative term here. JA is a mimic, and she studies. She's certainly been educated on DV, how victims may behave, phrase things, react in certain ways, use specific keywords/terminology... Perhaps they used the clicker-training method, because she seems to have the rote words and pretend emotions down but they just don't come off as anything close to sincere or authentic. Because, I believe, they simply aren't authentic. I think she's trying her best, but imv it's woefully inadequate.

Again, her complete lack of credibility hurts her with this as well. We have numerous examples (video, audio, witness testimony, forensics, documentation) of the unbelievable and casual way she lies, prolifically...

If her 'seeming like' an abuse victim was at all authentic or had even the feeblest hint of corroboration, then - despite her lying, I think this trial would have a very different feel to it.

She's a lousy actress, imv, because she truly does not feel emotion or empathy. The only things she feels are:

--Her own satisfaction or happiness when she gets her way - and I believe that's all that matters to her.
--Rage/Revenge - she is consumed with jealousy not for fear of having her heart broken or self-esteem crushed, but because she feels a sense of ownership, possession (people are objects to use and siphon from). I believe she felt entitled to Travis, and Travis' life. It was something she wanted. When she was denied by Travis (something she wasn't used to and couldn't handle), in her mind it was payback time. In the most ultimate terms that can be realized.
jm2c

perfect assessment.

BBB......

also, in her mind, she was 'vested'....she put alot of effort into snagging him...converting.....its work donning a new persona...work...lots of work....but for JA, falling back on her usually applied resources, is ultimately what she did...unfortunately that didnt work either to secure a future with him which was her ultimate goal. IMO, JA, in her mind, did way too much work and was furious and resentful that she didnt achieve her goal...

BTW: goal is a word JA's used..she used it alot during cross...when she was unable to complete an answer as a yes or no and was not allowed to ramble, she would fall back on 'that was my goal' or..."that wasnt my goal"...

for me that screams: PLANNER

I missed all of today's testimony. What were they trying to prove by having Jodi stand with the female prosecutor?

Hi Wolfpack Fan...I'm a Wolfpack fan too! They were having her show that her finger does not look broken when placed over the prosecutor's shoulder....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc