jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis friend on dr drew said
She kept introducing different sex acts to keep him interested and he being a man
Well ya know

Right. Cuz men are dumb beasts. Give man meat. Give man sex. Man say "good". Man grunt.

:rolleyes:

[video=youtube;xPeoO_mkJaI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPeoO_mkJaI[/video]

ITA that I haven't heard anything that truly shocks me in this case, sexually speaking.

I like the kink in my sexy times with Mr. Knot. We are adults (and then some, lol....break out the Geritol!) and we are in a loving committed relationship.

AND...I agree that TA just sounds like a guy trying to get freaky and enjoy some fun in the bedroom.

BUT....by the same token, JA was also an adult who enjoyed sex.

So tell me again why she is called all manner of *advertiser censored* shaming names which in no way are synonyms for MURDERER , which is what she IS?

This really bugs me. Why are two consenting adults judged SO differently simply by virtue of their gender?

Have you ever been tied up with a Frayed Knot. :giggle:

I'm not buying a 30-year-old man who has never masturbated. Period.

MOO

NO different that dating someone new and they ask you how many people you slept with before them...just being silly, but they want to know.

Note to self: Have a number ready, make it a small one. Most important, don't start to count on your fingers.

[/B]

I was a little taken aback by TA's reference to rape when I first heard the sex tape. I rewound it numerous times to make sure I had heard what I thought I heard. I almost posted something about it the day the sex tape played, but I didn't. Given the context of the rest of the tape, I came to the conclusion that it was just sex talk. There was no real thought on his part of rape in the true sense of the word.

She even said herself today, in re-direct, that she interpreted that to mean he wanted to ravish her, not rape her "in the legal sense". Nurmi keeps trying, but she keeps on flapping her gums. It's very telling how she almost refuses to take his lead. I believe she still has an obsession with Travis Alexander., and that she seems to be having a hard time painting him the way the DT wants her to.

Don't throw tomatoes please :truce:. But she truly doesn't seem comfortable with what Nurmi is making her say. Doesn't mean I don't think she's guilty as sin. She is all of that.

Thoughts anyone?
I think she's play acting right into what the expert DV expert will talk to as soon as she and Nurmi are finished trashing the victim every which way they can. The DV expert will go on and on about how the abused person will protect the abuser. Seriously, this charade will be setting back real abuse victims about 30 years!

Bleh.

moo

ITA that I haven't heard anything that truly shocks me in this case, sexually speaking.

I like the kink in my sexy times with Mr. Knot. We are adults (and then some, lol....break out the Geritol!) and we are in a loving committed relationship.

AND...I agree that TA just sounds like a guy trying to get freaky and enjoy some fun in the bedroom.

So tell me again why she is called all manner of *advertiser censored* shaming names which in no way are synonyms for MURDERER , which is what she IS?

This really bugs me. Why are two consenting adults judged SO differently simply by virtue of their gender?

I've never called her a *advertiser censored*. I simply call her what I believe she is...a murderous monster. Personally, I would be happy being called a *advertiser censored* a million times rather than a murderous monster. I don't think that many at all here are calling her a *advertiser censored*...only that she is a killer.

you and mr knot inspire me and give me hope :great:

I am thinking it's another example of the vast CH-asm between the sexes; most women I know, myself included, find that sexual attraction is the first thing to go when they begin to take leave of the relationship as a whole.

Jumping off your post, though, OBE;

The thought of having sex with someone whom I found repulsive is, well, repulsive. But I am sensing more and more that for men (generally speaking), they can still get their freak on with a woman they find heinous.

I really don't know. But I do think that Travis was still greatly pressured by his friends to not see Jodi. I don't think breaking up with her was a choice he made by himself. Which is why he hid his continued sexual relationship with her.

I think if you REALLY want to dump a girl, you stop schtupping her. Travis was very motivated and strong willed in every other aspect of his life. I just don't buy that because of his "maleness", he was some instinctual beast incapable of using the cautious good judgement we expect from women.

Buying in to that theory would also mean that a man is less culpable for marital infidelity than is his wife. Because, gee, men will just take free sex if it's offered. But a woman who does it is a faithless *advertiser censored*.

I find that offensive to both men and women.

I think he was sowing his oats with Jodi knowing that he would never again have an opportunity to explore his sexuality so freely. And Jodi was using sex as a way to hold onto him. Somewhere along the way, they got addicted to each other. Either he tried to pull away but she kept pulling him back in (Godfather Part III). Or, it's possible they were both responsible for keeping their twisted relationship going.

Also, thank you for the CH-asm reference.

BC is now saying the JA's story #2 is the truth. He says she is creating her stories now to protect her family. WTH?

So the ninjas did it and now they're after Jodi's family, so she's telling all these lies to save them.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Edited, now I read it's mormon ninjas.

If this guy would join WS, he would take some of the heat of me! Where is he? Sign him up! LOL

LOL. You are right, bring him aboard.

Isn't it interesting, that she tells her number one supporter, this version of events? She does not tell him that she was a battered woman, and shot him out of fear for her life. NO. She tells him the Mormon Ninjas are to blame.

I think it's because she pulled a kiss and tell, playing the sexually exploited victim card, all too shy to look at the penis pic etc. on direct, all the while painting her sexual partner as someone disgusting for his sexuality.

Being less than 2 years older than Jodi, I've known many girls and perhaps have been in the past myself put in a situation of wanting to be accepted by a man that I thought I loved for all the wrong reasons.. Mostly for stability- Financial and mental. However 9 times out of 10 that never worked out. I think she saw a means to an end. She would marry him and her life as a single gal workin odd jobs would be over. And she would be living the good life... Nice house, hot hubby, nice cars, travel, perfect kids, etc

The more time went by and the more of herself she gave and lost to Travis she thought she was putting in her "time" for the "reward".... I mean geez she even converted religion.. But the reward never came, what transpired was that she was treated as a common 2-dollar ho.
Which by no doubt she was but that was her "thing" to lure him.... I guess she forgot the saying that "you can't turn a ho into a housewife"! She took things too far! And then realized it. And of course she turned her humiliation into anger and projected it to the one and only person she vested soo much into..

I really hope the younger generation of women take this as a warning and learn from this. Mostly to never rely on a man or on your sexuality to get you places in life. Work hard, have self worth and love and respect yourself.

They were both consenting adults which isnt a problem but we have heard of three other partners apart from travis and I am sure there are loads more but its the fact that to me it comes across as she will screw anything with a pulse that shows interest. (Jmo) I mean I dont know what anyone elses view on anal sex is but to me it was always something more that regular sex and it was saved for special occasions per say :floorlaugh:

I have no shame in saying when I was younger (im 26) and child free I was fancy free and was a bit sluttu but life goes on and I havent murdered any of those people who are all still my friends some for 10+years.

If I murdered every guy who has rejected me there would be a longgggg list of dead men behind me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Well now we know what the note said to the DT.....:sigh:

What? I missed it. My DH called right when DD had his jurors on and I had to pretend I was listening to him. :angel:

ETA: I put the TV on mute, with the captions on, and was trying to read what they said on DD, while also carrying on a convo with DH about which utility bills I paid so far. He said " are you ok?' LOL

Tejano Singer days:

[video=youtube;IY3n5WjbQIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY3n5WjbQIY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members