jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are hundreds of people on this forum who have been following since day one. It's an excellent source of information for anyone who might be interested. Lots of threads to read through and lots of responses to be had. An excellent source of information for the case that is still in progress!

: )

Yes, I believe the will be given that instruction.

:)

I have a question I probably should put on the legal thread, but maybe you, or someone here can answer.
Speaking of jury instructions, is it the judge that decides weather or not the jurors will be given the instruction that she was thinking like a battered woman?
Does she gage if the DT has proven that, or do they just get that instruction because the DT claims it?

I honestly can not imagine anyone would buy it.

I have a feeling she might have been involved! She is trying to work her magic! Wonder what favors she promised!?! Hehe!

I thought there was a post this morning that said Jodi had sent a message to JodiIsAsPureAsTheDrivenSnow or whatever that website is, and JA said he was NOT speaking for her and was generally a nutjob. I'll try and go back and find it.

It is under Joey Arias, and it is not restricted, although he could possibly restrict certain posts. His dad had a 1 year anniversary at their restaurant this week. Seems like a nice Kid.

The photo in your signature is of a new dance.

Instead of the "Harlem Shake",

it is the "Pop Rock Quake" :great:

These threads move so fast! It seems like every time I'm going to respond to something, someone beats me to the thought. That or I'll read something else while still typing and then my mind wanders from my original thoughts so I give up. Lol

Well now we know what the note said to the DT.....:sigh:

i have to agree,but it isn't rape if she is a willing party either. imo travis was sexually inexperienced before jodi and he just wanted to explore what was out there.

and as for the 12 year old girl comment,i for one think it was meant as "she sounds like an innocent virgin having her first orgasm" or something along those lines.

jodi can't have it both ways,he either masturbated to photos of young boys/liked young girls or she cleary stated he liked the adult interaction with sex so which is it.

to me he just comes across as a normal guy exploring sex,nothing i've heard here is nothing i haven't done. so am i some sort of kinky freak? :floorlaugh:

im sure if i detailed out all my sexual encounters i'd be labelled as a weirdo or something but thats my private life between me and the other party,my sexual fantasies are my business and i certainly don't judge anyone else on theirs.

ITA that I haven't heard anything that truly shocks me in this case, sexually speaking.

I like the kink in my sexy times with Mr. Knot. We are adults (and then some, lol....break out the Geritol!) and we are in a loving committed relationship.

AND...I agree that TA just sounds like a guy trying to get freaky and enjoy some fun in the bedroom.

BUT....by the same token, JA was also an adult who enjoyed sex.

So tell me again why she is called all manner of *advertiser censored* shaming names which in no way are synonyms for MURDERER , which is what she IS?

This really bugs me. Why are two consenting adults judged SO differently simply by virtue of their gender?

I don't think we know who taught whom what.

Travis did say in the phone sex call that Arias recorded on the sly that he had never even masturbated much until he met her.

I agree they were both sexually involved with that being said:twocents:

It was on the tape today where he said he was going to give her a cream pie and she said, "What is that?"

And I find it very hard to believe a 30 year old man hasn't masturbated much....perhaps he said that to please her?

If this guy would join WS, he would take some of the heat of me! Where is he? Sign him up! LOL

IMHO, I think that poor guy is mentally challenged. I am not being flip. I really believe this. :(

That comment by Travis sort of seals the deal for me that he did not know he was being taped. He would have never said any of that on a tape, ever. It would have effected his whole future had that tape gotten out. I think he felt it was a private conversation between two consenting adults. We really don't know what people talk about in private because it's private and so it should be. If I were on the jury the issue I would have would not be the tape and what was on it, but the fact that Jodi taped it and in doing so violated Travis on a personal level.

This is the 21st Century and pretty much anything goes today, in the movies, on TV so I'm surprised that anyone would interpret what he said about rape as him actually meaning anything other than rough sex. Many men have said it and what they really mean is rough sex, something a little more spirited rather than just missionary. Isn't that what romance novels are all about?????? Obviously Jodi understood because she showed up at his home after that call.

I was a little taken aback by TA's reference to rape when I first heard the sex tape. I rewound it numerous times to make sure I had heard what I thought I heard. I almost posted something about it the day the sex tape played, but I didn't. Given the context of the rest of the tape, I came to the conclusion that it was just sex talk. There was no real thought on his part of rape in the true sense of the word.

She even said herself today, in re-direct, that she interpreted that to mean he wanted to ravish her, not rape her "in the legal sense". Nurmi keeps trying, but she keeps on flapping her gums. It's very telling how she almost refuses to take his lead. I believe she still has an obsession with Travis Alexander., and that she seems to be having a hard time painting him the way the DT wants her to.

Don't throw tomatoes please :truce:. But she truly doesn't seem comfortable with what Nurmi is making her say. Doesn't mean I don't think she's guilty as sin. She is all of that.

Thoughts anyone?

If this guy would join WS, he would take some of the heat of me! Where is he? Sign him up! LOL

Love your sense of humor. But don't worry, we'll all have you whipped into shape before you even know what happened. You're a good egg.

Or caves when yelled at!

I'm telling ya...if I were a juror on this case...I could see it getting REALLY heated in deliberations ....if someone bought her nonsense!

Her word usages often border on the bizarre. She uses words that are inappropriate for the occasion and they fail to impute the intended meaning. Her speech is laced with malaprops and painful contorted word insertions.

For example, she might say something like:
“In hindsight my intentions go to ameliorate the anguish that I experienced.”

No normal human being under court circumstances would ever blurt out such phrases. She has been called a “motor mouth” which means she is facile with language but her verbal content is often nothing but word stew.
Her language is inauthentic, strained, manufactured, and completely bogus.

BBM

:floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh: :great:

It was on the tape today where he said he was going to give her a cream pie and she said, "What is that?"

And I find it very hard to believe a 30 year old man hasn't masturbated much....perhaps he said that to please her?

I'm not buying a 30-year-old man who has never masturbated. Period.

MOO

These threads move so fast! It seems like every time I'm going to respond to something, someone beats me to the thought. That or I'll read something else while still typing and then my mind wanders from my original thoughts so I give up. Lol

How are you doing today KBisMe, how are you feeeelinnnng?

;)

I have a question I probably should put on the legal thread, but maybe you, or someone here can answer.
Speaking of jury instructions, is it the judge that decides weather or not the jurors will be given the instruction that she was thinking like a battered woman?
Does she gage if the DT has proven that, or do they just get that instruction because the DT claims it?

I honestly can not imagine anyone would buy it.
I will defer to our verified legal experts.

:)

Love your sense of humor. But don't worry, we'll all have you whipped into shape before you even know what happened. You're a good egg.

So now you want to whip me?! What's next....pop rocks?!

Every defendant in a Capital case especially, has spent many years rehearsing the script they studied with their Attorney. This is not about the truth of the day, this is about her Attorney trying to keep her off death row.

AT ALL COSTS. This means lies, stories, as outrageous as they can think of. They have spent 4 years studying what the evidence was against them and weaving a story in between that, down to the Cinnabon.

That is his job and that is her job.

That has nothing to do with the truth. That's Juan Martinez' job

Any proof that the diary excerpts today were legit? I stopped watching mid-day by the nausea I felt...

if you call ripped out pages that she was ALLOWED to testify to, that didnt exist for examination...it was something she wrote but ripped out....

now HOW IN the heck can this be introduced into evidence or testified to when the writings arent there???????????????????

she was allowed to talk about what she wrote, which isnt there anymore..

WHATT????????????

then there was some sly of hand with the defense..highlighting portions, writing notes on the side of the 'evidence'......

too much to reference here....worth a listen as to all of her inconsistencies...never once on cross mentioning that Travis EVER invaded her privacy concerning her journal....today: HE WAS THE ONE MAKING HER RIP PAGES out because he was reading it...

what????????? half pages with content that doesnt even mention him..but the ripped out half did...

esp the pedo portions, ya know.....well, on cross when asked about recording THAT disgusting event in her journal, she said ohhhhh nooo, OF COURSE NOT!

whatttttt??? but now, oh yes, I wrote about it and Travis made me rip it out....

sorry.....I will stop now....hard to type the ridiculous....:D

hope the jurors are paying attention...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members