jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my daughter is bi-polar and the better half is a narcissist. Life can be challenging but I manage. Maybe why I need a glass of wine each day.

If I was Juan, I might start my closing by stating "As much as Jodi Arias would like to spend the next 24 months "ravishing" us with details of her sex life, the reason we are here today is because of the brutal and senseless pre-meditated murder of Travis Alexander." But I am too tired to rephrase this into more appropriate three syllable words. I am having JM withdrawals right now. I could kick myself for thinking that he was coming on too strong. FORGIVE ME!!!

I know people have said that they're afraid to share some of their thoughts here, but I'm wondering if there's anyone here who believes Jodi is coming off as sympathetic or endearing. I absolutely don't see it, and I think she's doing a lot of damage every time she opens her mouth just by seeming kind of cold and distant. Does anyone else see it differently? Am I missing something? I won't bite!

If I was Juan, I might start my closing by stating "As much as Jodi Arias would like to spend the next 24 months "ravishing" us with details of her sex life, the reason we are here today is because of the brutal and senseless pre-meditated murder of Travis Alexander." But I am too tired to rephrase this into more appropriate three syllable words. I am having JM withdrawals right now. I could kick myself for thinking that he was coming on too strong. FORGIVE ME!!!

After today, I totally agree with you!!!

I come into contact with an individual semi-regularly who has bioplar disorder and BPD. Being around this person is beyond miserable. I think their mental/emotional growth was stunted somewhere in childhood or pre-teen because of the way this person acts. There is a book called I Hate You--Don't Leave Me: Understanding the Borderline Personality, and let me tell you this person completely fits this to a T. One minute they are fairly nice and pleasant and LITERALLY in the next minute they are insulting you, cutting you down, being rude, being verbally abusive....then the next minute they are asking for you to forgive them. Then they forget all that and suddenly they hate you again, then ask you nicely for something. It makes your head turn in circles and is absolutely mentally and emotionally draining. Then when this person is not getting all the attention they want they sit in the corner and revert to the child/pre-teen and wail how no one likes them or wants to be near them. I never know when this person will turn up but after this last time I swear I will request to work in another unit for the day. To those of you who have to deal with this in your family, holy cow....I don't know how you do it.

You just totally described my mother. Holy Cow. She is Bi-Polar and now I am able to see that is not all. She is 78 years old and beats me down verbally like I am a 5 year old then turns around and tells me she loves me. Your post was so eye opening to me. Thank you so much.

BBM. I have been a Mormon for more than 35 years. The bolded parts above are just plain untrue. Mormons do not shun exMormons. I know and love many exMormons, including family members and have never been asked to "shun" anybody. Just plain false.

Excuse me, but my experience is valid. My children had rocks thrown at them by the other children after we left the church. One of my children, age 11, told me his closest friend was no longer allowed to play at our house because we had left the church. We had a business and we handed out flyers after local community activities. Mormon adults spit on my children.

I am glad you do not shun former Mormons but I am sure you might agree that others could do so and you would never know, would you?

The Mormon temple recommend interview asks if you associate with apostates (a person who has left the church) and goes even further to ask if you possibly have any sympathies for such persons. This is an instruction to shun because that question is grouped with others such as, "Do you keep the Word of Wisdom (alcohol, tea, coffee abstinance) and are you faithful to your spouse, do you pay your tithing, etc."

I invite any who question the truthfulness of what I have shared to google it yourself.

Good night folks, 5 In the morning rolls around early. Darn work.
Sweet dreams.

Excuse me, but my experience is valid. My children had rocks thrown at them by the other children after we left the church. One of my children, age 11, told me his closest friend was no longer allowed to play at our house because we had left the church. We had a business and we handed out flyers after local community activities. Mormon adults spit on my children.

I am glad you do not shun former Mormons but I am sure you might agree that others could do so and you would never know, would you?

The Mormon temple recommend interview asks if you associate with apostates (a person who has left the church) and goes even further to ask if you possibly have any sympathies for such persons. This is an instruction to shun because that question is grouped with others such as, "Do you keep the Word of Wisdom (alcohol, tea, coffee abstinance) and are you faithful to your spouse, do you pay your tithing, etc."

I invite any who question the truthfulness of what I have shared to google it yourself.
I am sorry you had that experience, but in all my years, I have never ever seen nor heard of anything remotely close to that.

Just finished watching Casarez on the NG program. Once again I do not understand why any TV outlet would have this idiot doing commentary. She spoke of the “Conducive Rule” when speaking of the possibility that JM would be allowed another shot at JA on cross. I have not a clue what “The Conducive Rule” is.

This coupled with her past commentary on the AZ Supreme Court InterROCKATORY appeal left me to wonder if this lady actually went to law school.

Then she described JA photos showing injury to her right index finger. Casarez spoke of “burns” to her finger. The photos did NOT remotely represent burns to anything.

Casarez went to law school? I mean, I don't want to seem cruel or insensitive, but, well, really? :waitasec:

I go through my life and look back at the hell my sister put me through. For so long, I didn't know what it all was.
Now I can see it coming and protect myself. I maintain some contact because of my niece. (long long story)

I see that in JA, all the sex as 'love'. Travis became HERS. Her possession.
His long long text to her was truly from a person realizing they're in The Land of OZ.
Flying monkeys and all.

She does not handle rejection like normal people. Couple likely BPD and sociopathic and this is why we're here.

We should start a thread in the off topic area for BPD survivors.
I also am now seeing it in my mother. I think I pushed it out of my radar for so long, I was so busy defending my mom from my sister.

((hugs))

My heart goes out to you. I have to say, I would almost prefer the occasional physical abuse (punishment) by a relatively sane parent, than a disordered parent. It would be just as difficult with a sibling. Most people I know who have BOD or are extreme narcissist...they have no true friends. I have zero tolerance now. I can't stand my "taker" half-brother, but love my nieces. Thank gawd for FB. My equally psycho taker sister thinks I'm cruel for not accepting my brothers FB friend request. Mmmmm, yea, I don't do guilt. My life, my FB, my choice.

But when I think of you being in such a vulnerable position of not having that choice. It just breaks my heart. I honestly don't know how you and others are capable of staying sane among such craziness. if you ever start a thread, I am so there for you.

I'm a huge Disney fan and share it with my niece. Every movie, I get one DVD, and send her one.

I didn't realize until I watched the (awesome) movie 'Tangled'....the mother is very BPD. Very. I visited last summer and she and I watched it together. She kept saying how mean the mommy was and Rapunzel just wanted to see the lights.

My adorable niece is only 5, but I pray for her everyday and try to be a huge part of her life even though I live 10 hours away. Someday, I believe she will need me and I will come running.

I wonder if JA's mom has issues. Or her sister?

I thought we were not supposed to knock each others religion on here? Im sure some did that to your children..but not all Mormons. There is good and bad people in every religion. I know we have discussed some religion of the LDS faith due to the trial and TA'S being a mormon and baptizing Jodi ect...but what does this have to due to the trial? Anagranny?

Ok finally got all my notes down in the other thread. Wanted to share this sweet note from Beth. I told her the jewelry was from all of the posters here--I bought it from a Navajo artist up in Sedona:

Please pass on to all my wonderful supporters and fans at Websleuths my appreciation for the beautiful gift of turquoise jewelry. I love stones and crystals and will think of all of you every time I wear the necklace and earrings. Also, I can't express enough how touched I am by the emails I have received from so many of you across the country. I read and save each one. I can't respond to them all right now but trust that I do read them.

I look forward to chatting on air with Tricia in the future...

Keep following the Arias trial. I'll be there until the end.

Your friend,

Beth

Ok finally got all my notes down in the other thread. Wanted to share this sweet note from Beth. I told her the jewelry was from all of the posters here--I bought it from a Navajo artist up in Sedona:

Please pass on to all my wonderful supporters and fans at Websleuths my appreciation for the beautiful gift of turquoise jewelry. I love stones and crystals and will think of all of you every time I wear the necklace and earrings. Also, I can't express enough how touched I am by the emails I have received from so many of you across the country. I read and save each one. I can't respond to them all right now but trust that I do read them.

Your friend,

Beth

Thanks katiecoolady!! BK is amazing, she deserves to feel good about the work she does :)

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

It's crazy to see how many people dealt with this craziness from their parents, especially their mother. I get the feeling this trial attracts a lot of us children of BPD mom's because we can see the wicked side of JA that others don't always see. My friends always thought my mom was the best, but I knew better...I see the same with JA

Totally agree! And me too...my mom could give Meryl Streep a run for her money. Everyone in her extended family, church and job just ADORE her. Of course, they never see the real her, just the mask. All the rage was reserved for me and my dad. And yes, I see Jodi wearing that same mask. I can literally SEE her trying to be who she thinks the jury wants her to be. It makes my blood boil just to watch it.

I watched the trial today and was so disgusted by what went on, had to leave while those misconstrued transcripts were going on. The judge should have NEVER allowed that in. . You cannot cross on something new.

But I have a question that nobody has brought up.
Travis had a dog named Napoleon, who was his best friend.

Where was Napoleon, when she was shoting and stabbing Travis.

Napoleon, was not there, because he would have been barking,
and there would have been his paw prints iin blood, no one ever said
anything about paw prints.

She put him outside, while she killed him.
And while she left put him back in the house, so the roommates find him inside the house
nothing unusual.

Bjut she put him outside to kill Travis. Not self defense

Why has no one asked about him?

When the friends entered the home and they found Travis body and the interviews started...His friend said that on Wednesday he saw a few things out of place. One of them was the dog gate up against the staircase so Napoleon could not go upstairs, he told the Detective this was odd because Napoleon was allowed to go all over the house.

He also noted that the banister railing was very slick as if it had just been cleaned. (it had.. Jodi)

Your friend,

Beth

Can you repost her email address? I thought I saved it, but....did not...

thanks!!

To this day, Jodi admits Travis was a great person...and that she loves him.

This sounds like an abuse victim.

But I need some expert information....

of course she still loves him in her mind he is hers forever you know for eternity as she said today. it reminds me of the women who marry men in prison. they cant cheat or leave in their minds they are in the perfect relationship. YEP, prison is perfect for JA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89