jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apparently missed this as well as I tuned alot of it out and didnt watch or listen to alot of it... I simply dont care about the sexcapades...big deal !
Anyone got a link to where Juan asked questions? I would like to see that part.

HUGE 2nd! I had to turn it off yesterday. Enough is enough! We all know that she was a willing participant in their sexcapades. Wonder if everyone in the jury goes straight home and takes a hot shower? :floorlaugh:

my prob with the "expert" Alyce Laviolette.....she has been in the court room for almost the whole trial therefore she can go through Jodi's testiphoney...I mean testimony and pick and choose bits and pieces that can fit into her profile of domestic violence victims. It's all b.s.

She has? I didn't know that!!! How can that be allowed?? :eek:

Well you peeps have a good day. I have to get ready and take my dad to chemo. I will be gone all day, so I am hoping Nurmi still has JA on redirect ALL DAY so I won't miss anything. I know I am being selfish :giggle:

oh and btw since when does someone testify to content in journal pages that are NOT there?

I would add one other thing to your reasoning...there is only one reason she removed that gun from the scene - it indeed belonged to her Grandfather. She made numerous efforts to remove traces of herself, even to develop an alibi - she simply could not leave a gun that belonged to a family member behind in the middle of her slaughter.

I agree with you on the gun,absolutely. I suppose when she went into this she had a knife and the gun, and initially felt she had to dispose of the MURDER weapons. Problem comes in---when story A and B does not work --She can explain where she got the gun--but not where she got the KNIFE. Her story about the convenience of the knife doesn't work because there is no ROPE at the scene. So she has to say she took that also--WHICH DOES NOT IN ANYWAY MAKE SENSE--:waitasec:-Thus there was NO rope and she brought the knife. If there actually was a rope, and she took it with her----so much for her Mensa Membership.

my prob with the "expert" Alyce Laviolette.....she has been in the court room for almost the whole trial therefore she can go through Jodi's testiphoney...I mean testimony and pick and choose bits and pieces that can fit into her profile of domestic violence victims. It's all b.s.

BBM - I guess I've somehow missed this tidbit of Ms. LaViolette being "in the courtroom for almost the whole trial."

Where has she been seated?

What does she look like, description, picture? TIA

I asked this yesterday, but left before I got an answer (sorry)....isn't this Alyce lady the one that JA told she saw TA with the little boy pics on the computer??

I can understand what you say about understanding her doing things thinking if she does this or that for a man/boy then he will want or better need her. What makes me curious though is the (sorry) anal sex she seemed to engage in with seemingly every man in her life. I had my fair share of lovers over the course of my life and only one asked for anal sex. Am I the only one who finds having anal sex in every relationship she's had as odd.:twocents:

Actually a lot of people have anal sex. Think about it for a second. I don't think it is that unusual. If vaginal is not an option, for whatever reason, it would be anal. jmo

What if Jodi is right? What if the truth is that she had to defend herself?

In response to the above, Arias' behavior has not shown a remorseful person. A person so "torn" up with grief living with the truth that they are capable of slashing another human being. Guilty for taking another human life.

Jodi Arias comes across as having enjoyed all of the attention - telling her stories. Even as she sits giving testimony - Arias seems satisfied.

Arias behavior on trial makes it seem as though Arias does not want sympathy - instead, Arias comes across as wanting to 'control' and 'manipulate' everyone in the courtroom including the jurors. Arias lack of remorse, and, understanding comes across when she states such things such as 'I have difficulty remembering / answering questions when men like JM are being hostile towards me.'

Arias implying that JM is abusing her similar to Travis is ridiculous. If Arias had remorse / understanding she would be aware that JM is doing his job - Arias would respect the court by answering the questions appropriately. During Arias videotaped interrogation she presents shaving, and, showering pictures as happening the same day that she murdered Travis Alexander. While being interrogated - it is reasonable to assume that the reason Arias is presenting the shaving, and, showing pictures happening the day that she murdered Travis is because at the time of her interrogation - Arias wasn't telling the truth - Arias was setting up the, "my family isn't safe, I'm not safe, it would be best for everyone if I took the rap, two intruders murdered Travis."

Arias is being interrogated - she states that she is going to tell the truth, and, that it is okay if Flores does not believe her. Arias mentions that she has seen the Sopranos ("throwing" out that Travis murder is mob related) - and then she tells Flores the story of how two people murdered Travis, and, attacked her. Arias tells Flores that Travis hates the picture of him in the shower, she doesn't know why, and that she likes the picture. We know that this picture was taken right before Arias murdered Travis - it is beyond horrible that Arias would indicate Travis' dislike of the picture taken before she started butchering him. Is it even possible that Travis saw this picture? Arias knew that she was lying - and she knew that she was giving Flores a story sprinkled with some truths (the shaving pictures).

During the trial, instead of recognizing her knowing deceit - Arias behaves coy attempting to prove her superiority in control and manipulation by answering JM in circles. Arias pretends to continues to 'try' to overcome the abuse she is receiving from JM and answer the questions -- Arias keeps stating that the shaving pictures happened on another day. Arias knows this is not the point - as the videotaped interrogation has been played showing her indicating to Flores that the shaving / shower pictures happened the same day that Travis was murdered by two Soprano like hit people and to protect her family it is best that she take the rap.

Arias' apparent delight with this attention - the ability to write Travis Alexander's family knowing that she was the murderer - the lack of remorse she shows for her actions that caused Travis Alexander's murder - are some of the many things about Arias that makes her truly frightening.

Super great post......sums it up nicely....I may just quote/repost this all day..:rocker:

I'm not sure where she has been in the court room but I thought I read that she has been there. I may be mistaken.....

I think that once Juan shows where the DVD player is......they will know who took the gun....LOL.....just love the remote!! A poster the other day was talking about there being 350 more miles driven that what her timeline says (sorry, can't remember who pointed that out)....was is ever discussed in more detail? If so, what did you guys come up with? Could she have gone back to MM with the gun?? on her way to see RB...

BBM -

That would be me ... here's the original post and I'm surprised that JM did not go over the trip, leg by leg.

1. Redding CA to Lodi CA - 198 miles
2. Lodi CA to Monterey CA - 158 miles
3. Monterey CA to Salinas CA - 18 miles
4. Salinas CA to Pasadena CA - 304 miles
5. Pasadena CA to Mesa AZ - 387 miles
6. Mesa AZ to West Jordan UT via Hoover Dam & Las Vegas - 714 miles
7. West Jordan UT to Winnemucca NV - 362 miles
8. Winnemucca NV to Sparks NV - 163 miles
9. Sparks NV to Redding CA (long way) - 237 miles

For a grand total of 2541 miles .... when Arias returned the rental car, the mileage driven was 2843 miles ( a difference of almost 300 miles).

If I give her a fudge factor of 50 miles for driving around Monterey, Pasadena, and West Jordan UT, that still leaves about 250 miles unaccounted for.

The only logical place I have her using those extra miles would be the leg between Mesa and West Jordan after the killing ... but that's a lot of extra miles.

Is my math wrong ? Or maybe there was some truth to the story Arias told in the voicemail to Travis late on 6/4/08 that she had driven ~100 miles out of the way and was close to New Mexico ? That would mean she was nowhere near the Hoover Dam.

Are you sure? This hasn't been reported before.
Also I would think she could watch online like everybody else if she so wanted.
Even if she is watching you would think that she would have her own practice to run. It's not like she is getting paid by the hour like Nurmi is.

I think the domestic violence catch phrases and key words were scripted a long time ago.

She had to show some type of injury to convince the jury she's not lying about the abuse. Her finger looks like the pictures you see when you look up cut tendon. Matches exactly. I don't think a broken finger would ever look like that, ever. There are different bones in the finger so it's unlike they all would have been broken. But the injury appears to be between the finger and the hand and that is why it is crooked. jmo

Frankly it looks like the condition--Trigger finger--Have they seen x-rays to prove it has been broken ?? She could be double jointed also and can make the finger straight or crooked at will--I am sure they must have seen x-rays, right?

I missed JM's voire dire yesterday...Can someone indicate where it occurred in yesterday's testimony?

I missed it too! I just "looked" through the videos posted on you tube from yesterday. And when I say "looked", I mean I scrolled throught the bar looking to see Juan standing up and questioning Arias. There was no way I was going to "listen" to the Nurmi & Jodi show.

So, please if anyone can point to a time on the video that would be great. I couldn't find it the way I looked.

I had to "check out" yesterday. There was no way I could listen her and Nurmi going over the same old, same old. And do not play that edited "sex tape" when we ALL heard Jodi participating on that same tape!

P.S. I think the jury has "checked out" too!

HUGE 2nd! I had to turn it off yesterday. Enough is enough! We all know that she was a willing participant in their sexcapades. Wonder if everyone in the jury goes straight home and takes a hot shower? :floorlaugh:

yep, same here. Yesterday was the first day of trial that I shut it off......yay !....I couldn't take anymore BS (forgot my boots).....To hear ms Arias make up more BS to cover what Juan brought out. Sickening.

Are you sure? This hasn't been reported before.
Also I would think she could watch online like everybody else if she so wanted.
Even if she is watching you would think that she would have her own practice to run. It's not like she is getting paid by the hour like Nurmi is.

I think the domestic violence catch phrases and key words were scripted a long time ago.

I apologize. I believe I read it on one of the news sites in the comments, I should know better than to believe it since it was just the comment section lol Someone had said that she was in the gallery at one point and she was there often. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV