jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone :) going by some of the posts I’ve read I’m thinking I missed Juan Martinez yesterday? I walked away when the evilsnake JA said Travis had sex more than she did?????? Anyone who has looked at those photos of evilsnake JA knows this is not true. Those photos are disgusting! My hubby and I used to buy Hustler/Larry Flint in the 80’s. Hustler showed some really horrible stuff but I never saw anything in that magazine as horrible as those photos! If Juan Martinez did get ahold of evilsnake JA I hope he again set the record straight about her lies.

OMG! They had different kinds of consensual sex!!! This is an outrage!:innocent:

She had to show some type of injury to convince the jury she's not lying about the abuse. Her finger looks like the pictures you see when you look up cut tendon. Matches exactly. I don't think a broken finger would ever look like that, ever. There are different bones in the finger so it's unlike they all would have been broken. But the injury appears to be between the finger and the hand and that is why it is crooked. jmo

I agree...I just dont believe that the picture we were shown yesterday is of the injury that did the damage(if there is any) to her finger...jmo

When I try to watch these you tube videos , there is no sound, and there is alittle x next to the volumne. I an DUMB and cannot figure out how to gett hat x off so I can hear it. Can somebody help a stoopid sister in need?

I missed JM's voire dire yesterday...Can someone indicate where it occurred in yesterday's testimony?

with all of the lies and BS that the jurors have already heard....there is no way that they will even try to figure this girl out.....she will get the DP.....I predict that the jurors will not take more than one day to come back with their verdict.....MO

Good morning everyone :) going by some of the posts I’ve read I’m thinking I missed Juan Martinez yesterday? I walked away when the evilsnake JA said Travis had sex more than she did?????? Anyone who has looked at those photos of evilsnake JA knows this is not true. Those photos are disgusting! My hubby and I used to buy Hustler/Larry Flint in the 80’s. Hustler showed some really horrible stuff but I never saw anything in that magazine as horrible as those photos! If Juan Martinez did get ahold of evilsnake JA I hope he again set the record straight about her lies.

I apparently missed this as well as I tuned alot of it out and didnt watch or listen to alot of it... I simply dont care about the sexcapades...big deal !
Anyone got a link to where Juan asked questions? I would like to see that part.

They need to have a competent doctor examine that finger cause that little injury she had the picture of just did not look like a bad enough injury to deform her finger permanently.....jeez

------------------
Hi, I can do what she does with one thumb. When I was young they said I was "double jointed" my friends used to cringe and said it was weird. :floorlaugh:
:seeya:

I missed JM's voire dire yesterday...Can someone indicate where it occurred in yesterday's testimony?

At about 22:30 -

[video=youtube;IO9fgIL6acc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO9fgIL6acc[/video]

Throughout this trial I have felt moments of empathy for Jodi because unfortunately, she reminds me of me when I was in my 20s. I had no self-esteem and wasted lots of time on guys who didn't love me, doing things I may not have wanted to do because I was desperate for them to want to be with me. I had a Dear Diary mentality and really, emotionally, was like a teenager in many respects. I recognize her behaviors with Travis - if I just do this, he'll realize he needs me, loves me. Fortunately I eventually learned to accept myself and to stop caring what other people think of me (much...I'm still human!).

I can understand what you say about understanding her doing things thinking if she does this or that for a man/boy then he will want or better need her. What makes me curious though is the (sorry) anal sex she seemed to engage in with seemingly every man in her life. I had my fair share of lovers over the course of my life and only one asked for anal sex. Am I the only one who finds having anal sex in every relationship she's had as odd.:twocents:

I agree with you 100%. I was just throwing out there that MAYBE one juror MIGHT find reasonable doubt. It just kinda scares me, that's what I meant.
I want her to get death.

oh i know thats what you meant,i didnt meant it to come across i was disagreeing or whatever.

feel like i'm banging my head against a wall trying to work out what exactly the defence think they are achieving here :banghead:

She had to show some type of injury to convince the jury she's not lying about the abuse. Her finger looks like the pictures you see when you look up cut tendon. Matches exactly. I don't think a broken finger would ever look like that, ever. There are different bones in the finger so it's unlike they all would have been broken. But the injury appears to be between the finger and the hand and that is why it is crooked. jmo

I think this helped me to understand what the heck they are doing. BC from my view, my were they bothering, as she had admitted to being there, admitted to the killing, why not admit to being cut. Otherwise you continue looking like a big fat liar. So,.. she is just a klutz instead..lol.

I like to look at it this way.....
she told a story to Flores about the finger
she told another story to RB about the finger
she told no story to herself in her journal about the finger
she told another story somewhere else about the finger
so why do they think that the jurors will ever believe that TA threw her down, kicked her in the ribs and broke her finger???
maybe they should just throw them all in a hat and draw one......
it is obvious to me that the jurors KNOW she is so full of it......unless they are
from Florida, I don't think there will be a problem....

When I try to watch these you tube videos , there is no sound, and there is alittle x next to the volumne. I an DUMB and cannot figure out how to gett hat x off so I can hear it. Can somebody help a stoopid sister in need?

I have sound, and I see no X. Are you trying to listen to the ones up thread?

Did you try and click on the X and make it go away>?

Gasp, youtube has captions now!? YES.

For someone that asked about volume, I think if you hover the cursor over the x something should pop up allowing you to raise the volume.

i hope nurmi at least goes on until lunch,i have visitors coming just as the trial day starts. i doubt i'll miss much but i dont want to miss if jm gets a recross. i will be pushing them out the door :floorlaugh:

my prob with the "expert" Alyce Laviolette.....she has been in the court room for almost the whole trial therefore she can go through Jodi's testiphoney...I mean testimony and pick and choose bits and pieces that can fit into her profile of domestic violence victims. It's all b.s.

Originally Posted by Dmacky

hover over where the x is and click on it. the youtube video is muted. that should work:waitasec:

I can understand what you say about understanding her doing things thinking if she does this or that for a man/boy then he will want or better need her. What makes me curious though is the (sorry) anal sex she seemed to engage in with seemingly every man in her life. I had my fair share of lovers over the course of my life and only one asked for anal sex. Am I the only one who finds having anal sex in every relationship she's had as odd.:twocents:

Alot of women have self esteem issues-- alot of women have done things they might now be ashamed of, trying to be loved. However, THEY DON'T SLAUGHTER A GUY WHO REJECTED THEM. She is in a class by herself, a sociopath and narcissist who cares only about herself. i have not one shred of empathy for her, not one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV