jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. But why would they put their career on the line for her? :waitasec: Surely JM will crush them, and make them afraid to show their face anywhere in their profession ever again. They may get up there and say all kinds of wonderful things that go along with this lame defense, but they must remember that JM gets a turn. :gavel:

I'm no expert, but even I can see she is FOS!

I don't think they'll lie or anything. I just think, that especially when it's about human nature and psychology and stuff like that, different experts can interpret things differently to fit what they're claiming.

I don't think they'll lie or anything. I just think, that especially when it's about human nature and psychology and stuff like that, different experts can interpret things differently to fit what they're claiming.

I don't think they will lie either. I just think that they need to remember that JM get a turn. I think he will easily get them to say the opposite of what the defense wants the jury to hear.

I think that once Juan shows where the DVD player is......they will know who took the gun....LOL.....just love the remote!! A poster the other day was talking about there being 350 more miles driven that what her timeline says (sorry, can't remember who pointed that out)....was is ever discussed in more detail? If so, what did you guys come up with? Could she have gone back to MM with the gun?? on her way to see RB...

I just don't understand the fact that the DT wants her to have NO injuries from this attack.....seems it would help her claim if she was really injured.....she claims no injuries, cept a bruised skull (LOL).......if TA was going to kill her, she would have had more than a cut finger.....but no....she leaves there unharmed.....I can't wrap my mind around the self defense here.....sorry....I don't think the jury will either...

Exactly. Colour me confused.

I know some of us take the Talking Heads with a grain of salt. Last night while watching, mostly all of them said they were so sick of her being on the stand. They are so over her...like most of us. I hope Nurmi wraps it up with her quickly. This is irritating and I am sure the jury feels the same. The longer he keeps her on the stand the more those feelings will intensify. Everyone has heard enough of her story telling and boy she tells a whopper.

I do have a question regarding the gun. Were there any bullets found in her moms home or grandparents home of the same caliber? Just wondering because than LE would compare if they were a match...but maybe would of heard of that by now.

If the TH's feel this way and we feel this way there is a good chance the jury has just about turned Nurmi off by now. Juan already proved she was not at the house on the 21st, at all, through the evidence provided by her hineyness so why would we think the broken finger on he 22nd was true. Especially when there is a video of her showing Flores her left hand and saying the ninjas cut her. She's an artist and had he broken her finger she would have written that in her diary if nothing more than to mention it was broken.

Anyone else think it was stupid of Nurmi to show that picture she took of the minor cut on her finger? I know he is trying to say that accounts for the blood on the wall at the scene. But the wall with the blood would have been on her left side looking back at the bedroom as if she were pulling him. The handprint faces the bedroom which would be her left hand.

And another reason not to show that photo. She thought it was soooooo significant to take a picture of her finger with a tiny cut but never photographed her finger that was broken at the time, nor at any time afterwards. jmo

Do you all find it odd that JA keeps cutting her right hand? She cut it at work when she grabbed a glass. She cut it at Travis's on a glass (NOT) and yet she keeps saying she is left handed ?? I know she said she is ambidextrous, but it sounds to me that she is right handed. If she is reaching under the bar to grab a glass and straighten them, wouldn't be you be using your most dominant hand?

I don't think so. That phone sex tape was on May 10, 2008, and she killed him about 3 1/2 weeks later. His tires were slashed in Dec. 07? I don't know the date, but they were slashed twice and Lisa's were slashed once.

OH really? Damn for some reason I thought she taped that in 2007 cuz supposedly her phone with the recordings had been lost for a year or so then she miraculously found them.

Nurmi is trying a sex case. It's Jm who will need to bring it back to the MURDER VICTIM.

If the TH's feel this way and we feel this way there is a good chance the jury has just about turned Nurmi off by now. Juan already proved she was not at the house on the 21st, at all, through the evidence provided by her hineyness so why would we think the broken finger on he 22nd was true. Especially when there is a video of her showing Flores her left hand and saying the ninjas cut her. She's an artist and had he broken her finger she would have written that in her diary if nothing more than to mention it was broken.

Anyone else think it was stupid of Nurmi to show that picture she took of the minor cut on her finger? I know he is trying to say that accounts for the blood on the wall at the scene. But the wall with the blood would have been on her left side looking back at the bedroom as if she were pulling him. The handprint faces the bedroom which would be her left hand.

And another reason not to show that photo. She thought it was soooooo significant to take a picture of her finger with a tiny cut but never photographed her finger that was broken at the time, nor at any time afterwards. jmo

:yes: But I felt like he was trying to confuse everyone about the finger. Throwing anything out there about finger injuries, so as to make people wonder what finger was hurt when.

Second BBM - Exactly!

I am so over it as well.. I was thoroughly disgusted yesterday when the tape was played. Not because it was so shocking or disgusting or proved anything to justify Jodi's actions but more so because this was a recording of a moment that this man had no idea was being recorded much less going to be played before his entire family and a world full of strangers...it disgusted me !It has nothing whatsoever to do with what was done to Travis Alexander !

I do need to extend a thank you to Mr Nurmi for allowing me to actually catch up on my laundry, clean my house and cook dinner for my family and actually have a conversation with them.

My heart was breaking for Travis's family ten times over again and I dare to say that at least some of the jury had to feel the same way. I do so hope that the judge allows Juan to get his last licks in.

Exactly. Colour me confused.

She had to show some type of injury to convince the jury she's not lying about the abuse. Her finger looks like the pictures you see when you look up cut tendon. Matches exactly. I don't think a broken finger would ever look like that, ever. There are different bones in the finger so it's unlike they all would have been broken. But the injury appears to be between the finger and the hand and that is why it is crooked. jmo

Do you all find it odd that JA keeps cutting her right hand? She cut it at work when she grabbed a glass. She cut it at Travis's on a glass (NOT) and yet she keeps saying she is left handed ?? I know she said she is ambidextrous, but it sounds to me that she is right handed. If she is reaching under the bar to grab a glass and straighten them, wouldn't be you be using your most dominant hand?

:no: She just sounds like a klutz! :giggle:

even so,how does this tie to him being abusive? both consenting adults,SHE told us that they never done anything she didn't enjoy and when it hurt/was uncomfortable he stopped? and how does this give her the right to brutally murder him?

I agree with you 100%. I was just throwing out there that MAYBE one juror MIGHT find reasonable doubt. It just kinda scares me, that's what I meant.
I want her to get death.

:yes: But I felt like he was trying to confuse everyone about the finger. Throwing anything out there about finger injuries, so as to make people wonder what finger was hurt when.

Second BBM - Exactly!

They need to have a competent doctor examine that finger cause that little injury she had the picture of just did not look like a bad enough injury to deform her finger permanently.....jeez

I think it was very stupid. It is the left hand that is in question. Right?
The cut on her right hand would have been pretty much healed by time the killing took place. It was just some useless information to throw at the jury to confuse them. Hopefully it did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16