jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, now that I have heard her say that Travis made her tear those pages out of her journal....which is it Jodi...."of course I would never write anything negative about Travis", or I did and Travis made me tear them out????

Here youtube link which people should take a look at. It is a short film about how Jodi killed Travis and the why she did it.It is a very convincing as to the how and why she did it.Premeditation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mXlwTZoMzQ&feature=youtu.be

Take a look!

Thank you for that! Flores rocks! It is obvious from her interrogations that JA remembers everything. The ninja story she told explained exactly how Travis acted. I would love to see that tape played (the ninja story) and JM translate it into what JA did, using her own words. Don't know if that would be best since I am definitely not an attorney, but would love to see it anyway. :)

One of the many bizarre yet sensical in her sociopathic mind, things to come out of her mouth. Why take a photo of a WORK injury to send to your friends to entertain them with? And not document a broken finger in a non existent popcicle splint?

And you're right the Flores interview is HUGE with this..she displays her finger right there for him to look, feel, squeeze (blech). Along with her tale of ninjas cutting it. Now how will she find a way to blame that lie on Travis? Unless he was there smashing that "margarita" glass somehow?

I'm just so over this <modsnip>.

I think it is interesting when you look up "treating a broken finger at home" on the internet it tells you to use a popsicle stick. With no children in the house I don't see Travis with a clean popsicle stick just laying around. lol

... and Nurmi dwelling on her love of attention from Travis will backfire (or should). It was Travis' withdrawal of that attention that caused her to slaughter him. IMO

and her admitting that she loved him on June 4th and she still loves him today. OMG

Ha ha ha- I am a dentist, and I spent most of day, (the truth?, oh, ok, most of the past few weeks) telling my patients about Jodi and Travis and the trial as I worked in their mouths.
(Takes their minds of it. Well, thats what I tell myself!)

Most dentists I know don't have any chair-side manner at all. But yours, that's one I could handle, maybe I wouldn't avoid dentists so much, lol.

These kinds of questions would be easy for JA to answer.

1) I did not report the work cut to my supervisor because a) it was not severe or painful enough for me to stop work b) I handled/ treated the injury myself c) there was no injury reporting policy in place at my work.

2) There is NO x ray because I did not go to an ER or a doctor for treatment. The injury, fracture healed after 6 weeks and I was no longer bothered by the traumatized finger.

BBM

This brings up a point. I've never worked in a restaurant/bar, but I have worked for a construction company. Their insurance company got pretty hot under the collar about unreported injuries. They really didn't like it if someone started claiming for surgery or physical therapy for an injury that had occurred months ago and they knew nothing about it. Perhaps somebody here who has waitressed/bartended can tell us what they think the common practice is.

I posted last week that I was concerned about the journal -- that Jodi may likely get up on re-direct and say the journal was written for Travis's benefit, and darnit if that isn't exactly what she did this week. Saw that locomotive coming a mile away.

But what about these "notes" she claimed she didn't write? I missed that? How did she explain they got there??

did anyone else catch it yesterday when she was talking about the "splint" that TA so gently put on her broken finger....she then goes on to say that she went home took it OFF and cried some......

One of the many bizarre yet sensical in her sociopathic mind, things to come out of her mouth. Why take a photo of a WORK injury to send to your friends to entertain them with? And not document a broken finger in a non existent popcicle splint?

And you're right the Flores interview is HUGE with this..she displays her finger right there for him to look, feel, squeeze (blech). Along with her tale of ninjas cutting it. Now how will she find a way to blame that lie on Travis? Unless he was there smashing that "margarita" glass somehow?

I'm just so over this <modsnip>.

Actually yesterday she said she caught her finger on a sharp area of the metal rack the glasses go on. Not the glass itself. So would this be a new lie or has she told this one before?

BBM

This brings up a point. I've never worked in a restaurant/bar, but I have worked for a construction company. Their insurance company got pretty hot under the collar about unreported injuries. They really didn't like it if someone started claiming for surgery or physical therapy for an injury that had occurred months ago and they knew nothing about it. Perhaps somebody here who has waitressed/bartended can tell us what they think the common practice is.

I bartended a lot when I was younger. I don't remember being informed of any policies at all regarding workplace injury. Probably varies a great deal from place to place.

Hi all :seeya: Back from Holiday and wow lots to catch up on. Off i go......

I fear the jury questions more than I fear having to suffer through another day of Nurmi and JA.

I have voiced my concerns before.
What could the jury ask JA that would yield 1) truth 2) insight 3) understanding of time and or motive 4) depiction of events 5) clarification of confusion?
We all know that JA will provide an answer to any question that will be self-serving, self-justifying ,mendacious, and probably misleading.

Any question that is open ended, for example, those that begin with “why” “when” “where” “who” “how” “what” will result in a lie or “I don’t know” or “I don’t remember”.
I have followed this trial very closely and am familiar with the defense case specifics. I cannot think of ONE question I would put to Jodi Arias when she is on the stand. That is, I cannot think of ONE question for Jodi Arias whose answer would be useful or enlightening.

she won't give given all those questions. the lawyers will object to many of them, i'm sure. she doesn't just automatically get whatever they ask.

i'm with you. i wouldn't ask her a damn thing.

I am no attorney, but I thought in a rebuttal, you could only address things the DA brought up, rebut, so to speak, not introduce new info. You had your chance!
IF the defense is allowed to enter new evidence, then Juan should be able to rebut that!

I fear the jury questions more than I fear having to suffer through another day of Nurmi and JA.

I have voiced my concerns before.
What could the jury ask JA that would yield 1) truth 2) insight 3) understanding of time and or motive 4) depiction of events 5) clarification of confusion?
We all know that JA will provide an answer to any question that will be self-serving, self-justifying ,mendacious, and probably misleading.

Any question that is open ended, for example, those that begin with “why” “when” “where” “who” “how” “what” will result in a lie or “I don’t know” or “I don’t remember”.
I have followed this trial very closely and am familiar with the defense case specifics. I cannot think of ONE question I would put to Jodi Arias when she is on the stand. That is, I cannot think of ONE question for Jodi Arias whose answer would be useful or enlightening.

Yep. She will just try to ramble on and on and make up more lies to make herself seem believable. We have all seen she will lie. Why ask a liar a question when you know you won't get the truth? I am scared of the questions, too. But the jurors may be so on to her that they set her up with the questions. Fingers crossed!

I've always thought the Phantom of the Opera was about a pyschopath.

I have trouble telling these types apart, psychopaths, narcissists, borderlines.

They all look alike to me. People talk about their problem with rejection. I wonder if they see rejection of themselves as being murdered by the other so they strike out at this perceived threat in kind.

You will curse the day you did not do/
all that the Phantom asked of you

YOU WILL CURSE THE DAY YOU DID NOT DO, ALL THAT THE PHANTOM ASKED OF YOU! - YouTube
I'm still trying to get caught up so apologies if my answer is redundant...

It can be really difficult to differentiate between disorders because they so often involve comorbidity. Very few people with personality disorders only have one. Not every borderline you meet is also a psychopath but some psychopaths have BPD, NPD, APD, HPD, DPD, etc.

Borderlines are very dependent on their targets. Narcissists are very protective of the self-image they've created. Psychopaths are very controlling of the reality they engineer.

As a general rule I'd say that psychopaths and cluster B's all struggle with rejection but for wholly different reasons. Borderlines feel their target is their lifeline. Narcissists drain their targets for supply to their ego (they're often very appropriately termed emotional vampires). Psychopaths use their targets to gain what they want.

At the heart of psychopathy and cluster B disorders though is control. The main tactic of disordereds to gain and maintain control is through psychological manipulation and abuse.

Just like in an abusive relationship (because not every abuser is also disordered though most disordereds are by nature abusive) a target leaving the relationship removes control from the disordered. Just like an abuser, a disordered personality will often amp up their manipulators and abusive tactics in order to hold onto the relationship and, most importantly, what they gain from it.

Actually yesterday she said she caught her finger on a sharp area of the metal rack the glasses go on. Not the glass itself. So would this be a new lie or has she told this one before?

That's a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member