jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now she is throwing everyone she knows who has guns under the bus!

She only needed one gun - Nurmi - her grandparents!

There goes Matt under the bus. Untraceable, unregistered guns.

Do you know if Travis' Grandmother knew evilsnake JA killed her Grandson?

She passed away in December of 2012 so she would have known JA was about to go on trial :(
May the family find comfort knowing that she didn't have to listen to the LIES and deceit JA spews daily!!

ROFL! Back under the bus goes Matt!! Unregistered guns!

She is something else.

Wow even telling where he hid his unregistered guns. Now waiting for "how did it make you feel?"

LMAO! So everyone who screams and rants and raves and carries on during traffic is now deserving of murder?

They have got some serious issues if this is what they are resorting to!

I have no choice now ... I have to kill my husband. Who knew I could have done it years ago :banghead::floorlaugh:

Now it's road rage... is there anything left for this man to be accused of? Maybe he didn't like broccoli?

Jodi: At that time I was trying to get Travis to start recycling. He laughed at me and threw a plastic bottle into a duck pond. ....then he clubbed a baby seal, while masturbating and freebasing cocaine.

Tell me what is the point of asking her if she had the ability to steal guns from others as well as her Grandfather.

Who cares if she had several guns at her disposal...she chose that gun...easy access since she lived there.

I think one of the saddest things I have read is his grandmothers note to him on the site with his Obituary. Made me cry. She passed away last year.

June 15, 2008
My dear Travis,
I don't know how I can go on without you.I am so grateful you came to my home when you were 8 years old to live with me.We had many happy times together,you were an easy boy to raise,and a great young man.It was a pleasure to be your grandmother.I will always love you.....Mummum.
~ Norma Sarvey, Riverside, California

----------------

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/pe/guestbook.aspx?n=travis-alexander&pid=111722519&cid=full

Thank you for showing us this. I'm crying. Which is kind of good because I can't see Nurmi through the tears.

So this is an incidence of 'violence'? Travis is yelling at others drivers and cursing and slamming his hand on the inside of the car door ? Is that Domestic Violence? REALLY?
I have some really scary car stories I could tell. My ex loved trapping me and kiddos in the car and then driving 90 MPH, going the wrong way on an on ramp, threatening to drive the car into Lake Michigan, etc.

So nope, I can't personally consider her version as DV in comparison. ;)

Matt had unregistered handguns...[ as she throws him under the bus...]

And now she is saying she had access to a whole lot of guns , including her dads . Seriously? Could she have used that gun and gotten away with it?

JA's new business

1-800-READY LIE! She can lie about EVERYTHING.

Didn't see originally testify she'd never even held a handgun?

Am I dreaming that?

Now everyone she knows has guns.

fran

No, you are wide awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics