jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will JM let the jury know that premeditation can happen in a few minutes?

Well, the ONE thing we can say this is evident regarding this pathetic Re-Direct is that we now know for CERTAIN what the DUH-Fense is seriously worried about as far as the evidence the State is providing the Jury and the Court. The Facts that they (Defense) are hitting on these specific topics in their Re-Direct tells me they are SERIOUSLY WORRIED!!! Which, is a GOOD THING and I hope that lying, pathetic murderer you know what can't sleep, eat or go to the bathroom and it makes her viciously ill. Sorry, I despise that woman and her DUH-Fense Team of Fat Fingers, Nose Picker Nurmi and his sidekick Cheerleader Wilmott.

JA said she didn't write anything negative in her journal until she wrote about the cheating.. Just couldn't pass that up to say in her journal. The "negative" journaling about cheat is very important issue compared to discussing "like little boys in underwear". Gotta get the negativity priority straight you know.

I was glued when JM was at the helm. Now that it is Nurmi and her I am flipping but not really watching. AS long as she is up there Im not watching. I can not stand it.

I can not wait to see JM rebuttal. I know it will be good.

I can not stand what she is doing to TA. I can't. The poor man died a gruesome death in his own home. He did not go to her house and attack her. She came to his armed with A gun, Knife, Plans, And killed him brutally and has the guts to sit and massacre his name and reputation. Is there a line of old gf's that believe he was abusive? NO... It is all JA's *advertiser censored* and Bull story.

It makes me sick.

But hey, FCA got to blame her dad for raping and her and got off so let's all try it. I hope this Jury is putting it all together.

She is evil. She is mean. She is violent. Lizzie Borden.... 2008

I wish the rule/law was such that once JA is found to be guilty of first-degree murder she is ordered to sit on a chair and allow Travis' family to throw rotten eggs at her.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Add RIPE tomatoes and watermellon to those eggs for the blood of Travis that she spilled and I'm all in!!!

From "Chicago" the musical--I just substituted Jodi for Velma and Nurmi for Billy:

"When Jodi Takes The Stand"

Jodi:
Nurmi, I been thinkin' a lot about my trial. Couldn't I just
show you what I thought I might do on the witness stand?

Nurmi:
Go ahead.

Jodi:
Good! Hit it!
Well then, when I got on the stand I thought I'd take a peek
at the jury. Then I'd cross my legs like this, you know.

Quartette:
When Jodi takes the stand

Jodi:
Then, when Martinez cross examines me, I thought I'd give 'em
this...and then if he yells at me I thought I'd tremble like
this..."ooh, no, please stop!"

Quartette:

Look at little Jodi
See her give 'em hell
When she turns it on
Ain't she doin' grand?
She's got 'em eating out of the palm of her hand!

Jodi:
Then, I thought I'd let it all be too much for me, like real
dramatic. Then, I thought I'd get real hungry and say, "Please,
someone, could I have a boxed lunch provided to me by the jail?"

Quartette::

See that Arias girl
Make that jury whirl
When she turns it on
She's gonna get 'em goin'
'Till she's got 'em gone

Jodi:
Ah! Ah! Ah! Then, I thought I'd cry. Buckets. Only I don't
have handkerchief - that's when I have to ask you for yours!
I really like that part. Don't you? Then, I get up and try to
walk; oh, but I'm too weak, and I slump and I slump and I
slump and I slump until finally, I faint!

Quartette:
When she rolls her eyes
Watch her take the prize
When Jodi takes the stand!
When Jodi takes the stand!

LOVE IT!!!

I been saying this is like Chicago too!!

What penalties would one incur for jumping the divider and bee-lining right to JA for a good old a$$ whopping?

I imagine the bailiffs are usually sleeping during this testimony and would be late responders.

Serious question. Travis's brother might very well be weighing his options here. Jump the fence and smash this psycho's face in. I can't say that I would be as controlled as the family has been throughout this mockery.

Just a Misdemeanor Assault! or Simple Assault. So in case someone does it, just say, SORRY saw a bug on her?

I stated that on cross. Why didn't JM mention it??

He did, actually. At one point, he was adding up the gas and extraneous items, and voila, she'd spent $185 of her $200 before she got to Mesa.

I'd like to know if there was any money missing from Travis'.

Did Jodi really call the prosecutor Juan?

I was just thinking this morning how disrespectful Jodi comes across. I always prepare my clients in advance of their testimony with a few pointers that should always be followed:

Always address the judge as "yes ma'am or yes sir"

Always refer to opposing counsel as Mr. Or Ms. _______

Always address counsel (including opposing counsel) with "yes ma'am" or "yes sir"

Do not interrupt the judge or either attorney

Do not ever argue with the opposing counsel

Do not react with facial expressions, sighs, eyerolls, no matter what

Never use sarcasm

Do not try to couch your answers based on where you guess the opposing counsel is leading you - answer truthfully and wait for redirect to explain your side

Jodi does NONE of these things. Have her lawyers not counseled her on proper decorum?

BritKate
You are a fountain of knowledge helping me to understand her behavior...
What is her purpose calling the DT and JM by there 1st names...
Does it make her feel more powerful?

Thank you:confused:
You're very kind, thank you. She doesn't need to call them by their first names to feel powerful. She feels superior all on her own...she's likely to call them by their names for different reasons I believe.

With Juan its an insidious little dig of obvious disrespect.
With Nurmi and Wilmott its a manipulative sign of bonhamie, of mutual goodwill and respect. They aren't challenging her claims so there's no need to attack them.

Very likely Jodi thinks she's smarter than all of them. She 'needs' her team and hates Juan for challenging her story so she'll treat them differently but the reality is humans matter very, very little to psychopaths.

(If you followed Casey Anthony remember how lovey dovey she was with her team. It was pure manipulation for observer's benefit...she was nice to them because she needed to use them. But it was a concerted effort between the two to have her seem as human, as professional, as relevant as the attorney beside her.)

It's amazing what you can find out with a little digging ...

Arias told JM that she always got the same drink @ Starbucks, the infamous strawberry frappucino. Not according to the Pasadena Starbucks receipt from 6/3/08 ... she ordered a tall latte with syrup. More lies from the underachieving pathological parasite ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Add RIPE tomatoes and watermellon to those eggs for the blood of Travis that she spilled and I'm all in!!!

And Durian please. Lots of and lots of Durian.

I want the Jury Questions to be about the murder, and the judge should MAKE her answer those questions. I think the murder/overkill is he crux of this case :moo:

I think her original plan was to take the body with her in the Rental Car, wrapped in Sheets. And use some of the gas in the cans to burn everything, including Travis in the Desert.

Small problem about the mess and how hard it actually was to move a dead body caused her to go with Plan B. In Shower, run like he**

Interesting, because a cellmate told NG that JA had told her that she killed TA in self defense and dismembered him and scattered his parts throughout the desert.

What penalties would one incur for jumping the divider and bee-lining right to JA for a good old a$$ whopping?

I imagine the bailiffs are usually sleeping during this testimony and would be late responders.

Serious question. Travis's brother might very well be weighing his options here. Jump the fence and smash this psycho's face in. I can't say that I would be as controlled as the family has been throughout this mockery.

I thought the same thing last night after seeing the crime scene with Travis's body still there and also the autopsy photos. i would have already jumped the fence I'm afraid. Think I would have gone after Nurmi once jumping the fence. Jodi is way too dangerous despite her size. :what:

If she didn't buy gas to put in the third can, it was a kerosene can so did she get kerosene? Did she get kerosene to burn the evidence in the desert? jmo

It has crossed my mind that her having all these gas cans, perhaps if she couldn't get into TA's home she considered dousing it with gasoline and burning it down with him in it.

Or burning it down after she killed him.

How does the fact that she could have stolen a gun from anyone prove that she didn't steal a gun from her grandparents with whom she was living? :banghead:

Ask her if she could have gotten guns elsewhere, and she goes ahead and lists exactly how many, what types, where they are hidden, and how many are registered and illegal. The defense assistant lady beside Willmott sat stunned for minutes after that. Ay carrumba!

Did Jodi really call the prosecutor Juan?

I was just thinking this morning how disrespectful Jodi comes across. I always prepare my clients in advance of their testimony with a few pointers that should always be followed:

Always address the judge as "yes ma'am or yes sir"

Always refer to opposing counsel as Mr. Or Ms. _______

Always address counsel (including opposing counsel) with "yes ma'am" or "yes sir"

Do not interrupt the judge or either attorney

Do not ever argue with the opposing counsel

Do not react with facial expressions, sighs, eyerolls, no matter what

Never use sarcasm

Do not try to couch your answers based on where you guess the opposing counsel is leading you - answer truthfully and wait for redirect to explain your side

Jodi does NONE of these things. Have her lawyers not counseled her on proper decorum?

I'm seriously doubting they know what that is. :yes: She really did call him Juan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member