jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am going to say this...

I don't believe for ONE SECOND that anyone is able to have anal sex "out of the blue" with no build up to the event.

It's physically impossible!

I agree, it would be incredibly painful for both of them.

I remember this she went to Walgreen but wasn't dressed correctly so she went to Walmart instead...I've never seen any Walgreen with a dress code.

Makes total sense NOT!!!! Too embarrassed to go to Walgreen's, so lets go to the store that is 10 times bigger so we can get 10 times more people to embarrass myself.

Right, I'm buying that one for sure!! *snicker*

Why does JA throw all of her past boyfriends under the bus? It appears that they have all had her back.

Another "Breaking News" O/T to add to Chavez being dead

DOW broke the record high today...

That's enough to make you worried about tomorrow night be partly cloudy with a chance of frogs and occasional gust of locusts... jmo

NO - after seeing her "bottoms up" picture. I am SURE they had anal sex. As I am also POSITVLY SURE she had anal regularlly.......

just calling a spade a spade.

Yeah, you have a point there, I'm sure you're right about that anal, especially given the pose - I'd be much less 'comfortable' in that pose - but, yuk!

I've never had anyone visit my back door and after reading this I will continue that policy lol.

Lots of people do it. It can be very pleasurable. It is preposterous that this is part of her defense.

While we're on break I'll reiterate something I said that was met with some challenge by another DV survivor...so just, fwiw, every victim is indeed different...

Once thing that has always troubled me about Jodi's recounting of her abuse is her total lack of emotions. Anger is a natural and normal process of recovery. While I'm ambivalent about my ex now, years later, I still become angry recalling what he did to me. His actions anger me...over time you realize it was deeper than just being mistreated - they violated the trust and love you willingly gave.

The fact she expresses no anger has always personally unnerved me. She was apparently so badly abused she had no other alternative but to kill her abuser...yet nothing to denote any anger or resentment at the actions of the person who supposedly put her in that situation.

Instead she diminishes his supposed abuse, downplays the fear most victims and survivors have no problem admitting, praises him years post-abuse and claims she still loves him. She is very much acting like a DV victim who is still actively in, or immediately coming out of, an abusive relationship.

It's almost like she read a book and assumed this was how she had to act without the personal knowledge or insight that most victims don't stay 'there' - they move on and begin to heal from their experiences. As such they use different terminologies, view the relationship and abuser in a different light, and have a much different demeanor than someone still in victim status.

Well said! So Sorry you went thru that!

Note to Jodi:

If you were going to make another trip to Utah on the 15, you can Google gas stations along your route & even map them. That's what normal, non-murdering people do. But, fortunately for us, you will be locked up or dead in the near future, so just disregard this note.

I wonder if Nurmi takes after hours phone telephone conferences with potential clients? Now I'm not saying but.....wonder if he does and how long it is?

bed-bugs-shudder.jpg

Another "Breaking News" O/T to add to Chavez being dead

DOW broke the record high today...

And on another note worthy moment my Grand doggy is arriving tomorrow morning from Mississippi :great:

O/T Check out this ebay seller "artbyaarias". recently changed old username to current moniker....somebody is making a lot of bucks. Just disgusting that people would pay for her "supposed" prison art.

i cant see anything on ebay?

Coconut oil is good. That's great to know. Thanks, Gypsy Road. Anybody can buy that without people thinking it is for anal sex. But you know now when I see people buying it, I'll probably wonder if they're gonna...you know. :giggle:

coconut oil is good for everything. i mean everything. get it at you local store. it is in a jar and a solid, but melts just from the warmth of your hands. google uses and make sure it is organic

My hubby does that for me - I think it makes him manly!

And I guess there's a whole astroglide, ananlese world at Target? Who knew?

Locally (MI and some other places), Meijer has a huge section of "sexual intimacy" products - his and hers. Quite a selection ;)

Lollipop Lollipop

Attachments

• 306146_10200615947100180_1403110070_n.jpg
    306146_10200615947100180_1403110070_n.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 13
I've never had anyone visit my back door and after reading this I will continue that policy lol.

Also referred to as a "closed (back)door policy" - ha.

As a good friend of mine told me one time...she made it clear to her BF that it was an off-ramp not an on-ramp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill