jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On June 4 now. Yes, we could be done with Nurmi (and JA) today!!!!

$100 says she doesn't cry once when being questioned by her own attorney

Finally the murder! Is Nurmi almost done?????

And I am going to say this...

I don't believe for ONE SECOND that anyone is able to have anal sex "out of the blue" with no build up to the event.

It's physically impossible!

And, I've heard it takes A LOT of lubrication or it's not only going to hurt the person receiving it but also the person giving it.

LOL!

Just to be clear. I do not use it for "back door" purposes!!! I don't do that! I have used it in the front door however :blushing:

It's also wonderful to cook with and to moisturize. I use it as an eye cream and combine it with a capsule of vitamin E. I don't buy expensive face cream anymore. You can use it all over your body - Inside and out. You can condition your hair with it, too! I love the stuff! Sorry O/T

Back to our regular scheduled program...

Who knew we could get beauty/sex/legal advice all from one trial? Who knew?:great:

Watch her throat and when she gulps - visible movement on her throat.

Has anybody heard the name of Mike's colleague who is standing in for him today? I wonder how Mike is, wondering if he's watching from home. I like this new lady too. Poor people, subjected to being so near such a scary killer.

Is there some reason the judge can never explain herself in open court? doess it always have to be "approach" after an objection?

OT I lOVE PARKS AND REC!

While we're on break I'll reiterate something I said that was met with some challenge by another DV survivor...so just, fwiw, every victim is indeed different...

Once thing that has always troubled me about Jodi's recounting of her abuse is her total lack of emotions. Anger is a natural and normal process of recovery. While I'm ambivalent about my ex now, years later, I still become angry recalling what he did to me. His actions anger me...over time you realize it was deeper than just being mistreated - they violated the trust and love you willingly gave.

The fact she expresses no anger has always personally unnerved me. She was apparently so badly abused she had no other alternative but to kill her abuser...yet nothing to denote any anger or resentment at the actions of the person who supposedly put her in that situation.

Instead she diminishes his supposed abuse, downplays the fear most victims and survivors have no problem admitting, praises him years post-abuse and claims she still loves him. She is very much acting like a DV victim who is still actively in, or immediately coming out of, an abusive relationship.

It's almost like she read a book and assumed this was how she had to act without the personal knowledge or insight that most victims don't stay 'there' - they move on and begin to heal from their experiences. As such they use different terminologies, view the relationship and abuser in a different light, and have a much different demeanor than someone still in victim status.

JMO

I couldn't have said it better myself! She has been away from Travis for 5 years not 5 days, so if she had ever been a victim of abuse she would have processed it by now. And that does bring out feelings of anger towards the abuser, because I have never heard anyone say how grateful they were to their abuser for the pain that person inflicted on them. Never heard one say what a wonderful person their abuser was either, unless they were referring to the side of him that he displayed to the outside world, but they had experienced the dark said and therefore know that the "wonderful person" display is just an act. They no longer consider them "wonderful".

somebody posted about symbolism, i wonder if killing him at 5:30pm had a meaning to her. as she was photographing, could she see the time stamps on the picture? i know nothing about cameras

I guess she forgot the part where she said she remembered dropping the knife and it clanging against the tiles. And the memory of herself putting the knife in the dishwasher. I mean, seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ