jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...Can you all believe what she is saying right now??

I mean...bascially...in a round about way she is saying she is fitting her memory to what she has learned - which is no memory at all! It's making up facts!

I have to agree with Jodi there.

Certain facts -- for example, that she's a lying torture-murderess -- cannot be refuted.

Interrogation with Det Flores on July 16, 2008 is a pretty good indication of what happened that day, if you remember the ninjas are a reflection of this killer sitting on the stand!

This should help the jurors decide if they haven't already. One serving of the needle for JA please.

She remembered the lunge...such a liar..im sure she recalls every detail

Attn: All potential murderers...just claim you "don't remember" committing the act. Then it's all good. You're on your honor to tell the truth by the way!

JA told JM that she remembered the knife in her hand falling to the tiled floor.

I take back my thoughts from yesterday about possible LWOP for her.

Fire up the generator and get "Sparky" in here now!!!!

Was there someone else there that she hasn't thrown under a bus? Please.
If she doesn't remember the stabbing, how can she know he was not pleading for his life, or begging her to stop? How can testify about anything she claims not to remember?

She does know she was the only person there. Logic can apply.

Oh, the little pouty face whenever anyone asks about the stabbing!

This line of questioning is beyond reasonable. What could this judge possibly be doing in allowing this?

Does this judge want her superiors to come in and declare a mistrial?

I am wondering if JM shouldn't have this reviewed by her superiors?

Trying so hard to cry but can't. Poke something JA. You can do it.

Interrogation with Det Flores on July 16, 2008 is a pretty good indication of what happened that day, if you remember the ninjas are a reflection of this killer sitting on the stand!

Agreed! She even gave details of some of Travis' last words which I think actually happened. She tends to formulate her lies with tiny nuggets of truth buried deep into the details.

Makes total sense NOT!!!! Too embarrassed to go to Walgreen's, so lets go to the store that is 10 times bigger so we can get 10 times more people to embarrass myself.

Right, I'm buying that one for sure!! *snicker*

Well there was the chance she'd make it into the next POW book ya know. ;)

leo-cullum-and-today-if-the-prosecutor-says-liar-liar-pants-on-fire-do-not-turn-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member