jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see.

Two of them there...

Now Nurmi's trying to get the jury to believe that TA stabbed himself and slashed his own throat.

So now someone else may have stabbed and practically decapitated Travis :furious:

Are we freaking back to sex again?!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP

No, we do it cause if we don't, we never hear the end of it.....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

and for the record - my husband and I have been together 12 years and he has NOT ONCE purchased tampons for me. Of course, I dont MAKE him either. lmao

she thinks it was logical for her to have commited the murder..Washing blood off your hands throwing the gun away would make it logical--Now she didn't do it

Originally Posted by Beaglemania
O/T Check out this ebay seller "artbyaarias". recently changed old username to current moniker....somebody is making a lot of bucks. Just disgusting that people would pay for her "supposed" prison art.

i cant see anything on ebay?

O/T Oops my mistake... EBay username is spelled " artbyarias" . Seach Jodi Arias on the bay. Be sure to check out the completed listings.

Why does JA throw all of her past boyfriends under the bus? It appears that they have all had her back.

She's trying to find the one who will make an "honest woman" of her. She's STILL LOOKING... Bryan Carr, you're next! :moo:

Why does JA throw all of her past boyfriends under the bus? It appears that they have all had her back.

She's an equal opportunity creep (I was going to say 'back-stabber' but we only know about Travis, and it seemed inappropriate. Sort of).

If 'the person' is not HER, she'll step all over them without hesitance or remorse.

Way to take responsibility for her actions! Way to go Jodi you liar

No memories of slashing his throat...looking down and saying no. LYING!!!

LOL!

Just to be clear. I do not use it for "back door" purposes!!! I don't do that! I have used it in the front door however :blushing:

It's also wonderful to cook with and to moisturize. I use it as an eye cream and combine it with a capsule of vitamin E. I don't buy expensive face cream anymore. You can use it all over your body - Inside and out. You can condition your hair with it, too! I love the stuff! Sorry O/T

Back to our regular scheduled program...

:floorlaugh: I believe you. However, I don't believe <mod snip>.

Wow, you can use it as an eye cream and all over your body. What brand do you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ