jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
coconut oil is dood for everything. i mean everything. get it at you local store. it is in a jar and a solid, but melts just from the warmth of your hands. google uses and make sure it is organic

I saw that as "orgasmic" :lol:

Coconut oil is good. That's great to know. Thanks, Gypsy Road. Anybody can buy that without people thinking it is for anal sex. But you know now when I see people buying it, I'll probably wonder if they're gonna...you know. :giggle:

LOL!

Just to be clear. I do not use it for "back door" purposes!!! I don't do that! I have used it in the front door however :blushing:

It's also wonderful to cook with and to moisturize. I use it as an eye cream and combine it with a capsule of vitamin E. I don't buy expensive face cream anymore. You can use it all over your body - Inside and out. You can condition your hair with it, too! I love the stuff! Sorry O/T

Back to our regular scheduled program...

Sorry, I am challenged getting around this board so I didn't refresh my memory before commenting. Didn't mean to mischaracterize your post-- my apologies.

No Problem. I hope you didn't feel I came down too harshly.

As a three-year Wally World associate, I can testify to the fact that we do, in fact, sell KY. We even had a gorgeous display of it around Valentine's Day last month. Jodi would have loved it.

My company, keeping it classy! :rocker:

Could you clarify the return policy for Walmart for us please? Any time I've returned something they draw a line through the returned item on my original receipt. Is that standard policy or just my store? Thanks a bunch!

I love how Nurmi decides the court schedule for EVERYTHING. Breaks, "drop dead" (finish) time, dates, lunch.

How could Jodi's hands be on either side of a king bed in the "corners"?

In NY there are also legit vibrators and vibrating "tumescence" rings in the section near to the pregancy tests, condoms and lubricants at Walgreens.
I am a couponer/deal shopper so I just follow the orange clearance tags in the Walgreens aisles blindly trying to great prices. I have mistakenly wound up in that aisle MANY times just following the orange! I guess the toys weren't selling, talk about awkward lol.

I get it. When JM questions her, her brain is in a fog. Oh and he yells at her. Mean old man.
But when nurmi LEADS her, she conveniently remembers anything she thinks will help her.

What a horrible person. What a horrible DT.

I am not at all impressed with this judge. Over ruling JM on everything. She is giving defense way too much wiggle room.

So....when the jury convicts JA, it will be so much sweeter!!

LOL!

Just to be clear. I do not use it for "back door" purposes!!! I don't do that! I have used it in the front door however :blushing:

It's also wonderful to cook with and to moisturize. I use it as an eye cream and combine it with a capsule of vitamin E. I don't buy expensive face cream anymore. You can use it all over your body - Inside and out. You can condition your hair with it, too! I love the stuff! Sorry O/T

I have heard that the coconut oil is also good for those "Oil pulls". I'm thinking of buying some and trying it for that reason..the Oil pull. Not the other..

Makes total sense NOT!!!! Too embarrassed to go to Walgreen's, so lets go to the store that is 10 times bigger so we can get 10 times more people to embarrass myself.

Right, I'm buying that one for sure!! *snicker*

She said she wasn't "dressed" right so she went to walmart.

Nurmi should say wiggle room.

I think Nurmi read here at the break to go over the no rope in the photos.

Lots of people do it. It can be very pleasurable. It is preposterous that this is part of her defense.

Absolutely, it's a personal choice, and two consenting adults have every right to do whatever pleases them.
It is totally preposterous that this is part of her defense - I hope that it's all she's remembered for.

Astro glide is much better than KY in terms of making things work smoother/reducing friction . It is typically highly recommended for post Partum use, it is available at Walmart as well as KY.

:$

Going out on a limb here... could it be possible he did have some for solo sex? Maybe warming kind... then used for mutual solo gratification but in her twisted mind all the talk she thinks real????

I know booty pics but I'm still going to stick to my talked him into it ie still virgin after a bunch of fantasy talk solo action

Also referred to as a "closed (back)door policy" - ha.

As a good friend of mine told me one time...she made it clear to her BF that it was an off-ramp not an on-ramp.

:floorlaugh: off ramp

LOL!

AND...
It speeds wound healing and is antibiotic. I like it better than Neosporin.
It's good for cuts on pets - not a problem if they lick it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill