jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's been killing me with calling the loops, nooses. I mean, technically, she is right. A noose is a loop, but it's an odd word to use. Of course, she also considered a bloodied picture of her finger a "trophy" so... well, just more of her mind on display.

In her mind, noose is a more deviant word.

here come the tears. poor, poor Jodi. She can't wemember...and she feels she needs to sit with the memories.

ARGH!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

tumblr_lnwb5lVC231qa243wo1_500.gif

Makes total sense NOT!!!! Too embarrassed to go to Walgreen's, so lets go to the store that is 10 times bigger so we can get 10 times more people to embarrass myself.

Right, I'm buying that one for sure!! *snicker*

JA is DEFINITELY familiar with self check-out. That's why she went to Walmart (if any of this 'embarrassment' is true. She doesn't seem to be embarrassed easily).

She's not doing a very good job, of looking mournful...she just looks constipated...

:floorlaugh: I believe you. However, I don't believe Ms. Ariass.

Wow, you can use it as an eye cream and all over your body. What brand do you buy?

Jungle Products. 100% Certified Organic. Cold Pressed and Non-GMO.

Awesome to use in stir fry dishes too!

Sorry O/T

Because she murdered Travis Alexander and needs to be executed for it, Mr. Nurmi.

That's why she deserves to 'cherish' those memories of her handiwork.

He has to go very slowly here so that JA can conjur up some tears.

:mad:
JMHO
fran

If he says,
"Let's break that down again Jodi."
I am going to plotz.

What that really means.." Tell me a story Jodi."

and...the tears are gone and a....I never told her that!

I HATE HER!

Living with memories she claims she don't have... HATE HER & her lil dog Nurmi too!!!!

It's bad enough that we have to sit through JA's sex life, but do we really need to know what everyone else at WS has done in theirs too? I am far from a prude (well, maybe I am after reading about everyone else), but the specifics are making me a little uncomfortable. :please: Maybe the trial is getting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member