jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote: GUILTY...Death by sliding down razor blades into a pool of rubbing alcohol with weights tired to her ankles!!

ME ruled that out.
Oop, did she just throw DV expert under the bus?

Yes; did you see her testify earlier that it isn't only men who 'scramble her brain' and induce the now-infamous chihuahua shake, that it happens with women as well?

Wilmott was shooting daggers at her.

You gotta love it!

Nurmi: And you introduced him to KY to reduce the pain of those encounters. Right?

JA: Yeah, that was ONE of the reasons.

He can't even lead her into the right answer. Oh but he tries!

So, she's an expert on whether or not he has shadow vs stubble?

I don't think he went down on her at all that day, personally.

I thought she said he went upstairs to shave??!! I'm so confused. So is she saying now that she lied to Flores? Well, what a surprise. But if his beard hurt...he obviously didn't.

Someone on FB referred to Nurmi as Heavy D (now deceased rapper) and now I can't not see it. LOL

Why do they have to approach for every objection??? Answers pleeeeze?

when I asked this I was told because the Judge needs to hear what the lawyers have to say.....and asked do you think she doesn't need to hear
what the lawyers have to say? I think it is fine on occasion but over and over and over on the same subject?

Thank you guys for the info today. I keep trying to listen but I just can't. My b.s. meter can only take so much.

I don't want to jinx anything but I think this may be her last day on the stand.

tumblr_lnwb5lVC231qa243wo1_500.gif

I have to say I enjoy the animated gifs, memes, and images soooooo much. It offers a healthy outlet for the frustration and the absurdity of this trial.

That's not to say that I think the trial is comedy, because it is deadly serious.

Nurmi said something about Travis having an all-access pass to Jodi's body. It seems like all men had an all-access pass to her body.

What the crap....Jodi shaking her head as if she's sorry for messing that question up and JM's objection got sustained.:rocker:

She sure recovers awful quickly from her fake crying session.

Jury please notice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members