jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically, I am having an allergic reaction to something in my house. My eyes have not stopped shedding tears all day. LOL

Uh-oh, Juan's little mistake regarding the shaving pic is going to come into play. :(

Are the judges randomly selected to preside over their respective trials?

MjAxMy1iNzEwYzM4MjVmNGI3MTRh.png

:lol:

Oh gawd. The fake crying, the leading by Nurmi, "did you want to remember?" :sick: I sure hope no one on the jury is falling for this bulls**t. I bet she loves remembering every minute. moo

ETA...off to refill my vodka glass.

I can not stand her fake crying routine!!! Like this is all new to her...come on!!!

Why do they have to approach for every objection??? Answers pleeeeze?

She's sitting there trying to work up some tears. What do you think she thinks of to make herself cry?
She's thinking about all the fun she's missing; all the shopping she cannot do; all the wrinkles she's getting. Anything about how inconvienced she is having to be in that tiny little or "why me?"

If I have to believe one cuckoo, it will be the one who believes snow white might have been abused before a stalking sociopathic murderer

here come the tears. poor, poor Jodi. She can't wemember...and she feels she needs to sit with the memories.

ARGH!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Immediately misquoted back to her by Nurms as "Why do you feel you need to LIVE with the memories." Nice twist there, Mr. Defense Atty

EVIlL. Pure evil.
And she's trying not to blink so she can push out some tears!

!!!

Uh oh - she just said she never told ALV that she saw Travis looking at THE pictures on his computer...

Wonder if ALV will cave to this or contradict her? I absolutely DO NOT believe that JM would have gone after this point if he did not know the answer and it's validity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member