jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the jury stay awake? No movement, nothing mind stimulating.

WHO FRICKEN CARES ...

so what if she took a picture of Travis shaving early 2008...

I sure as heck don't.

"If my memory serves me correctly". :rolleyes: Only when it's convenient, it would seem.

uh-oh, he posted a picture she took of him shaving on his myspace. Wonder if she emailed him and told him to give her credit!

just wonderin', she seems to be concerned about giving credit where credit is due.

JMHO
fran

What does this prove?

A body continues to grow facial and head hair for several days after death
I think that what actually happens is that the skin draws back from the hair making it look like the hair grows. Same for fingernails. I'll check that again, but that's my understanding.

Well, the shaving issue can be easily resolved by the autopsy. I believe it says he was clean shaven. Why not refresh her memory with a photo?

Uh oh - she just said she never told ALV that she saw Travis looking at THE pictures on his computer...

Wonder if ALV will cave to this or contradict her? I absolutely DO NOT believe that JM would have gone after this point if he did not know the answer and it's validity.

Who is ALV? My brain is scrambled.

Thank you. :)

Sam crying at the photo of Travis shaving ...

wow....this judge is really, really enjoying Jodi and her defense murdering Travis all over again. :furious:

Here it comes.

Nurmi wants the jury to believe that TA accidentally killed himself by nicking his chin while shaving.

Yes, I took the first one of him shaving 01-08-2008 at 11:04 am it was 78 degrees fahrenheit the sun rose at 5:58am that day. I was standing 40 degrees latitude from the Bermuda triangle although I have never been to the Bermuda Triangle, that was on my and Travis 1000 places to visit. He wanted to go by boat, I wanted to go by propeller plane and until we could agree on how to get in the Triangle that trip was on hold.

What was your question again Kirk?

Show her the picture of the slashed throat! It easy to see that he is closely shaved there.

She is so proud that he used HER pic of him shaving on HIS Myspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member