jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA - basically *none* of your pictures turn out great. I noticed that in many of the photos of Travis and JA, Travis is the one with his arm extended - taking the photo... and his are in focus.

There is no sincerity coming from Nurmi. None what-so-ever!
It's robotic. It's methodical. It's monotonous. It's a court appointed SEX lawyer trying to clarify and touch upon huge points of interest/conflict set out by the State and moving on.

This is an abomination but.....she deserves every ounce of it!
(Travis' angels are working overtime no doubt!)

I think that what actually happens is that the skin draws back from the hair making it look like the hair grows. Same for fingernails. I'll check that again, but that's my understanding.

That's what I've always heard.

So, she's an expert on whether or not he has shadow vs stubble?

I don't think he went down on her at all that day, personally.

I don't either. By this time, I think TA would have been afraid what he might end up with doing that.

So she had TAs permission to take a pic of him shaving...shame he wasn't able to give her permission to take the photos of him on June 4th around 5:30pm.

I have Homer Simpson face.
homer.gif
I can finish shaving and you can see the hairs still. I bought and electric razor and couldn't use it because it wasn't as good as a blade. A lot of guys have this problem. JMO

JA - basically *none* of your pictures turn out great. I noticed that in many of the photos of Travis and JA, Travis is the one with his arm extended - taking the photo... and his are in focus.

ITA she was a horrible photographer!

uh-oh, he posted a picture she took of him shaving on his myspace. Wonder if she emailed him and told him to give her credit!

just wonderin', she seems to be concerned about giving credit where credit is due.

JMHO
fran

What does this prove?

Lol I'll refrain from posting my complete poor taste comment.. but I'm guessing there's pics she's trying to not take credit for!!

She is mighty proud of herself right now. Listen to her perky voice when talking about taking those pictures.

It must kill Jodi to know that Travis was getting in shape for someone else (in her mind).

Why is Travis' shaving relevant to his being stabbed 9-10 times in the back, having his throat slit, and being shot in the forehead?

I'm missing this...

I wonder if the jury is thinking of everything they are missing out on such as family, work, work projects, outings, events, friends! They are probably sick of listening to ky jelly talk for hours with no purpose what so ever!!:furious: How much do they get paid? Any Idea?:waitasec:

Flores again - disrespectful b*tch - I hope Detective Flores attends her execution.

Something deep inside me wants to believe that the jury is irreparably wroth with Miss Arias by now.

To Maricopa County jurors who are not viewing this :winko: , please -- if you've ever or never done anything meaningful in your life -- please, do your duty just this once.

Let us see justice done.

There a lot of messed up groupies to murders.

My brother is a music composer with movies, and he did music for a movie called murderabilia...you would be surprised what people collect, in this movie it was all items of any murder...so disgusting!

Another thing. SHE introduced Travis to KY. Don't blame TA!!!

And why does the DT get to decide when they take a break? He gets to coach her all the time. Awful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ