jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These were obviously not new activities for Jodi. I've no doubt she always traveled with a little bag of tricks.

Jodi could have made a mint being a missionary in the Church of Heidi Fleiss.

The defense 's read here about how the bodyslam couldn't of happened the way Jodi says.

Nurmi doesn't seem as smooth in his questioning as he had been on direct. He had years I guess to rehearse those questions...now just a matter of mere days.

A little off topic at this point, but has anyone gone back and listened to her recounting of her abusive childhood. Things like they moved a lot so it was hard to make friends. (They only moved twice) She had piano lessons, karate lessons, art lessons, flute lessons, went out of the country to study the Spanish language and she had a car which her parents obviously gave her. (She avoided saying how she got the car which tells me that she was not the one that bought and paid for it.)

I think Jodi was a spoiled brat who rebelled starting at about 15. I believe that her parents were at their wits end with her dating an 18 year old, unemployed illegal alien, with a bad reputation, when she was only 15. Got caught sneaking out of the house with her "girlfriends" which it is more likely she was sneaking out to see Bobby. Got caught skipping school and said that she was in her car studying for an advanced (AP) college class on U.S. History, yet she ended the year with all D's and F's. No mention was ever made regarding what her previous grades were, which I think was intentional.

Talked about her Dad disabling the car by disconnecting the battery cable, and then by taking the part. (which I would bet was the battery or the battery cable.). Sounds like a normal progression of discipline to me with the car. I would be willing to bet her parents tried telling her she could not drive the car for a certain time and she did it anyway. They then tried taking the keys away, but she probably found them, or another set and took the car again, which is when her Dad ended up having to physically disable the car by disconnecting the battery which she figured out how to fix and then resorting to removing either the battery or battery cable completely to keep her from taking the car. She got mad when her parents grounded her for 3 months and could not imagine staying grounded that long at 17 years old, so she went to live with Bobby, the loser boyfriend, and ended up quitting school.

Yep. She was born this way!

I couldn't have said it better myself! She has been away from Travis for 5 years not 5 days, so if she had ever been a victim of abuse she would have processed it by now. And that does bring out feelings of anger towards the abuser, because I have never heard anyone say how grateful they were to their abuser for the pain that person inflicted on them. Never heard one say what a wonderful person their abuser was either, unless they were referring to the side of him that he displayed to the outside world, but they had experienced the dark said and therefore know that the "wonderful person" display is just an act. They no longer consider them "wonderful".
Sorry, peeps, I'm going a bit O/T for just a second...bouncing off your insightful post, Melly.

I just felt it imperative to point out I believe, differently to some other DV survivors and advocates, it's okay to be angry too. You spent years with it not being okay to express your anger and outrage...you shouldn't let it fester, eat you alive, or ruin your life, of course, BUT...

There is no expiration date on your recovery process. It's all your own and only you know the proper pace of healing, what you're ready to face or not quite ready to, you know it better than anyone else because you lived it. (It's a personal irk when it's suggested victims need to 'move on' or get over it when in reality they need to heal.)

Thanks for obliging me!

wow....this judge is really, really enjoying Jodi and her defense murdering Travis all over again. :furious:
It's a death penalty case. They give more leeway so it's less likely to be overturned on appeal. Also, Mr. Martinez has to be the one to object in order for the judge to step in. She has sustained a ton of objections today. I believe the judge is doing a pretty good job, with the exception of allowing the edited sex tape in. JMO

PS. Mr. Martinez is a very good prosecutor, if he doesn't have a problem with the testimony or court proceedings, then I think it's a-okay. Hopefully...:please:

Now we get to hear about the 'double-bouncing' camera again...

Oh she can't remember things but she knows she was squatting when she dropped the camera. Un believe able................................................

Isn't it funny how she can remember how it rolled on the tile, how it sounded....but forgets the actual murder.

I have Homer Simpson face.
homer.gif
I can finish shaving and you can see the hairs still. I bought and electric razor and couldn't use it because it wasn't as good as a blade. A lot of guys have this problem. JMO

Hubby is the same - he could easily shave twice a day, and would still have stubble, and also couldn't really use the electric razor I got him. Tried it, but it didn't work well at all. I think many men are like that.

Thank you mods for letting us play a little more than usual today.....it helps with this "Travisty" ....:sigh:

ITA she was a horrible photographer!

Why is it soooooooo popular to everyone to criticize her photos?

Without taking any time to come up with pics, the best pics of Travis have been taken by Jodi and some are quite good...like his office pics

l.jpg

B]

Since he's detailing the murder, perhaps that means he will finish his redirect today.

So Jodi used logic to decide that she would have had to be the one who stabbed Travis? Logic????!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations