jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All she had to do was run down the stairs and she would have been at the door. He was wet, naked, and likely slipping all over trying to catch her...

Instead of running down the stairs that were right there she takes the time to climb shelves to grab a gun she's never fired she believes isn't even loaded.

I can't listen anymore. This murderer talking, rambling on and on while TA is dead and died such a hard death. Brutalized by this crazy lunatic and here she is making it up as she goes along. I had to turn it off. Someone pm me when we are on the the rebuttal.

Im sick. I can not believe that she has no shame. None. No honor. No shame.

Oh so the gun had a holster?
More precious seconds used up by drawing gun out of holster.
When she could've run out the other door!

GUILTY. Premeditiation. LWOP or death, I don't even care.

This is like a modern day Keystone Kop episode only, it's not funny.
Entertaining, but not funny.
He talks. She answers. And there goes another invisible nail in her coffin!
Serendipity at its best!

It really doesn't matter what she says her. She's lying anyway.:jail:

IMHO, the jury is probably asleep as we type.

JMHO
fran

None of this explains why she stabbed him in the back and why she slit his neck from ear to ear. Lil' bit of overkill imo.

And off she goes to make out with the next guy and make fake voicemail messages to TA about... what was it ... "let's all go see Othello"...?:please:

The gun was in the holster now? Where is it Jodi?

If she's telling the truth, it would be a very simple matter to produce the gun, the holster, the rope, the knife -- every question would be answered, Fognesia™ notwithstanding.

What a load of crapola!

The gun was in the holster now? Where is it Jodi?

OMG. THE WHOLE STORY CHANGED!!!!

The last time with Nurmi she said she had just got the gun from the corner and turned around and pointed the gun at him IN THE CLOSET!!!

Both her + Nurmi dont even remember what she previously said.

TOTAL BS

Okay, I have a question.

Suppose, hypothetically, that Travis did freak out when she dropped his camera - even 'lunged' for JA. Even chased her.

The forensics make it very clear that he was injured in the bathroom - and then just inside his bedroom.

HE WAS THE ONE RUNNING AWAY.

Seriously injured. FROM the person who was attacking him WITH LETHAL WEAPONS.

HE was the one running away last.

Self defense was his. She had no duty to retreat if he attacked her first, sure. But she lost her SD status/justification when she became the attacker and Travis was attempting to flee imv (and INAL). And when she stabbed him in the back - and in the back of the head. How was she defending herself when she did that?

This is so infuriating and heartbreaking. But I can't stop watching it.

ITA that he was running and she was chasing. So scary to think someone on the jury could be buying into this carp.

So NOW she had time to take the gun out of the holster!? Riiiiiight.

What holster. I guess that's something else I missed during previous testimony. So she got rid of rope, gun, holster....after she "came to" from the fog. whatever.

I'll bet he was screaming, you murderous <self-snip>

If he got on top of me .... never bothered you before honey ...

Get the devil off the stand. Next time I want to hear from her is when she needs to give her last words right before being put to death.

OK Mr Martinez. Ask her where the big holster is? Did she double back to the closet floor, was it still up there? We know it was not in the crime scene.

Gun-in-Holster.jpg

So she remembers the supposed "body slam" and getting the gun but not the neck slashing. This is the kind of nonsense we run into once we enter the subjective, make-it-up-as-you-go world of claiming abuse.

It appears they are saying it was a tackle INSTEAD of the bodyslam. Now, there is a big difference between the two. And keep in mind that Jodi described TA as coming at her later, just prior to the shot, like a linebacker. So this tells me she knows her football terminology and would know the difference between a body slam and a tackle. What gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member