jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. THE WHOLE STORY CHANGED!!!!

The last time with Nurmi she said she had just got the gun from the corner and turned around and pointed the gun at him IN THE CLOSET!!!

Both her + Nurmi dont even remember what she previously said.

TOTAL BS

Juan will remember her previous story and the one before and the one before that also.

So they go through that whole closet thing and NO explanation of the fact it was pitch black in there, or how she didn't disturb any of the shelves that were on adjustable shelving pegs?

What an idiot! Travis was right! LMAO!

Even if the light was on and the shelves had the little wedge clip-type things (like mine do, and his house looks to be about the same age as mine - with same woodwork, tile, doors, etc.) that secure the shelves (I've grabbed high ones and used them to pull myself up - they don't flip if you have the extra hardware - came with the house) - even if all that is true, it doesn't help her story at all.

No she hasn't .. makes it even more unbelievable she could get it out of a a holster and shot him in that small amount of time.

They throw that Holster in so that they can say that she got the gun by grabbing the holster part because no one believes she could get a gun that high up.

but, even so, I still don't believe it.

OMG. THE WHOLE STORY CHANGED!!!!

The last time with Nurmi she said she had just got the gun from the corner and turned around and pointed the gun at him IN THE CLOSET!!!

Both her + Nurmi dont even remember what she previously said.

TOTAL BS

And now the gun has a holster. My brothers are gun collectors, and there is always a snap on them (so they don't plop out obviously).

So in her shaking chihuahua state, how does she get the gun, unsnap the holster, take the gun out, and point it at him -- all within the distance of a few feet.

I say pfffftttttt.....

Mel

I'm actually enjoying this because Nurmi is helping to convict her by going back over this testimony! Her story has changed!

yep they sure did. it couldn't of happened like Jodi said, and yesterday Vinnie and Mike Brooks did a demo of how was impossible for it to happen

It appears they changed the story. Nurmi used a different term while she said bodyslam in prior testimony.

She's saying holster now because I bet your bottom dollar - her grandfather's gun did not have a holster!

NO STIPPLING .. please end the false story!

please sit down already :banghead:

h4A0847C1

:panic:

No way to a wet person attempt to run on that tile. Never. TA never did that in fact that was why he had those shaggy thong sandals.
What happened to the one foot in, one foot out story?

I've lost count.

What version of the murder is this again??? 5.0???

It really doesn't matter what she says her. She's lying anyway.:jail:

IMHO, the jury is probably asleep as we type.

JMHO
fran

The jurors may have audio books secretly hidden in their pockets with teeny tiny ear plugs. Or they have contacted their physician to get a group prescription for high doses of xanax or something else to help them relax and zone out.

1 Anyone think the judge overruled a lot of legit objections from Martinez?
2 Heard on HLN: A test unofficial poll of mock trial jurors, two thirds were behind Martinez and his cross, one third were not.
3 HLN has testimony now because they have paused so many times.

So he's saying he body slammed her, cursed and called her an idiot, chased her down the hall and into the closet, maybe caught his breath while he waited for her to fly up for the gun in the closet, linebacker tackled her unarmed, said he was going to f-ing kill her, while she shot him....while he was naked, wet out of the shower, and clearly unarmed......
And somehow during this she had time to remember past yelling, where his gun was the previous year, run down the hall, taking into account carpet traction, jump into the closet, leap up to get the gun, shoot him in the face, stab him over 25 times, slash his throat so deeply his spine was visible, and take several photos in the process -
But was dragging him back to the bathroom in under two minutes.
That's a great deal of unplanned killing in small amount of time - and with photos (she is a photographer after all) - that's an amazing story - unbelievable!

Truly, unbelievable. No part should be believed.

and where is this almighty memory coming from? She was closer to the sink, and at THAT moment the fog moved in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill