jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...ha, ha - were you looking for the camera??? No, it just happened to snap you anyway, you guilty killer!

I didn't think the defense's case could get even weaker but they have managed to do so.

We're getting pissed at Nurmi but in actuality, he's a godsend.

Let this twosome keep yakking away. It's a freak show.

Jodi actually thinks she's making headway but she's actually contributing to her demise.

Gotta love the irony! (Thanks Travis!)

This is worse than having your tooth pulled...what a waste of the jury's time...I don't think they will appreciate this exercise in deceit!!!

A little off topic at this point, but has anyone gone back and listened to her recounting of her abusive childhood. Things like they moved a lot so it was hard to make friends. (They only moved twice) She had piano lessons, karate lessons, art lessons, flute lessons, went out of the country to study the Spanish language and she had a car which her parents obviously gave her. (She avoided saying how she got the car which tells me that she was not the one that bought and paid for it.)

I think Jodi was a spoiled brat who rebelled starting at about 15. I believe that her parents were at their wits end with her dating an 18 year old, unemployed illegal alien, with a bad reputation, when she was only 15. Got caught sneaking out of the house with her "girlfriends" which it is more likely she was sneaking out to see Bobby. Got caught skipping school and said that she was in her car studying for an advanced (AP) college class on U.S. History, (Bobby was probably in the car helping her too) yet she ended the year with all D's and F's. No mention was ever made regarding what her previous grades were, which I think was intentional.

Talked about her Dad disabling the car by disconnecting the battery cable, and then by taking the part. (which I would bet was the battery or the battery cable.). Sounds like a normal progression of discipline to me with the car. I would be willing to bet her parents tried telling her she could not drive the car for a certain time and she did it anyway. They then tried taking the keys away, but she probably found them, or another set and took the car again, which is when her Dad ended up having to physically disable the car by disconnecting the battery which she figured out how to fix and then resorting to removing either the battery or battery cable completely to keep her from taking the car. She got mad when her parents grounded her for 3 months and could not imagine staying grounded that long at 17 years old, so she went to live with Bobby, the loser boyfriend, and ended up quitting school.

More likely daddy caught her having sex in car with bobby while skipping class...

Dawson-Crying-GIF.gif

She was starting some fake tears again.

OMG. THE WHOLE STORY CHANGED!!!!

The last time with Nurmi she said she had just got the gun from the corner and turned around and pointed the gun at him IN THE CLOSET!!!

Both her + Nurmi dont even remember what she previously said.

TOTAL BS

RIGHT. and then when JM objected, did he ask what she had just said? or? i couldn't hear exactly what he said. Anyone?

She's saying holster now because I bet your bottom dollar - her grandfather's gun did not have a holster!

You just reminded me. Didn't she testify earlier today that her grandpa had a couple of 9mm guns in addition to the .25? Why was the .25 the only one stolen.

1 Anyone think the judge overruled a lot of legit objections from Martinez?
2 Heard on HLN: A test unofficial poll of mock trial jurors, two thirds were behind Martinez and his cross, one third were not.
3 HLN has testimony now because they have paused so many times.

1. Absolutely. No doubt.

2. That is very scary. I find that hard to believe.

3. I can't tolerate the commercials every 3 minutes. I am anchored to my desktop now.

All this has to occur between 5:30.30 and 5:32.16

Why wouldn't she just shoot him again ????? Who needs a knife unless they're planning on butchering someone ?

She doesn't remember, then she does remember, but she doesn't remember but is foggy, oh wait, I remember this, and now she remembers when she stopped remembering.

I will never eat scrambled eggs again.

I just came back on to listen, oh course Nurmi is bumbling along, did I miss anything good this afternoon? Is everyone still awake?
Had a thought too, wouldn't it be great if they took the jury to Travis' house so JA could show them how so got the gun from the closet without disturbing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ