jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoo boy, gun was in a holster. Is that "new" testimony good enough for the judge to allow a redirect by prosecution? :what:

Oops, I mean RE-CROSS.

Has she ever before mentioned the "fact" that the gun was holstered when she jumped up to grab it? if that were true the holster would HAVE to be on the floor of the closet. Right?

They realized how stupid the story sounded given the condition of the closet as documented by the photograph.

So now it was probably holstered on long belt that hung down 3.5 feet and was easy to grab without disturbing a single thing.

For an accomplished liar, she surely needs to work on keeping the whoppers more believable.

She shoulda just stuck with The Fog/I Don't Remember story. This gun/linebacker lunge stuff is not helping her

What just caught JW's attention that caused her to practically stand up and then start scribbling?

OK Mr Martinez. Ask her where the big holster is? Did she double back to the closet floor, was it still up there? We know it was not in the crime scene.

Gun-in-Holster.jpg

she took it with her. Do they MAKE holsters for mouse guns, by the way?

They throw that Holster in so that they can say that she got the gun by grabbing the holster part because no one believes she could get a gun that high up.

but, even so, I still don't believe it.

Grabbing a gun in a panic that she couldn't see, she could have shot herself. Of course she testified that he told her it was unloaded, which makes it futile for her to grab the gun for protection or intimidation... ahhh the circles we get stuck in with Jodi's logic...

Sorry, peeps, I'm going a bit O/T for just a second...bouncing off your insightful post, Melly.

I just felt it imperative to point out I believe, differently to some other DV survivors and advocates, it's okay to be angry too. You spent years with it not being okay to express your anger and outrage...you shouldn't let it fester, eat you alive, or ruin your life, of course, BUT...

There is no expiration date on your recovery process. It's all your own and only you know the proper pace of healing, what you're ready to face or not quite ready to, you know it better than anyone else because you lived it. (It's a personal irk when it's suggested victims need to 'move on' or get over it when in reality they need to heal.)

Thanks for obliging me!

I have been away from my abuser for 15 years and am still in the healing process in some ways. It is absolutely necessary in healing to be able to verbalize the abuse and the anger one has towards their abuser, as well as the anger they feel within themselves for having put up with it for as long as they did, or for not recognizing it has abuse when it was happening. It takes longer to forgive yourself it seems.

Oh I forgot Did she check if the gun had safety was on or off ? if the gun had a particular safety on it

Well there is no question now right that JM gets another crack at her with the holster thing, right?

I mean, if that's new that means he gets to question her about it!

Once a person is incapacitated, it is no longer self defense...

And that's what the jury instruction will tell the jury. That's why they're working so hard on the 'battered woman' bs. Because there is no 'reasonable person' self defense standard for what she did. Actually, there is no reasonable battered woman defense for what she did either. There is only the frustrated rage of a psychopath to explain what she did.

Maybe I should thank my lucky stars he still has her up there to widen the Fable that she is telling, now adding weapon holders that don't exist in V.1 V.2 or V.3 of the story

This is now V.4 Jodi manages to extract the gun from a Holster 7' up, with one toe hoisting her to the shelf, left arm doing a flying nun, right arm grabs gun and slips it from holster which also does not move from the shelf. this is NEW so Mr Martinez will be back!

HOLSTER HOLSTER HOLSTER HOLSTER you never know if 1 thing is said, and the Jury all says, ok, enough. Liar

Stop overruling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fognesia™ has now officially and conveniently descended upon the courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ