jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has she ever before mentioned the "fact" that the gun was holstered when she jumped up to grab it?

No she hasn't .. makes it even more unbelievable she could get it out of a a holster and shot him in that small amount of time.

and slooooooooowly i turned! step by step, inch by inch........

h4A0847C1

Be scared miss court reporter.

BIG mistake (introducing) saying the gun was in a holster.

BIG BIG BIG mistake.

yes, did she throw that in the desert? or in the dumpster?

and man, the timeline gets worse. had to pull the gun out of the holster while running with crazed naked man in hot pursuit!

i wonder if she could've gotten the drop on wyatt earp?

He was naked - he wasn't going to chase her out of the house (none of this happened, but let's just say her "story" is how it went down) - Why didn't she just run out of the house! He wouldn't have been able to follow her out there naked!

If she went in the closet to get a gun, THAT'S premeditation, right?!?

Nurmi doesn't seem as smooth in his questioning as he had been on direct. He had years I guess to rehearse those questions...now just a matter of mere days.

Good thing he has those impressive Power Point skills to make those slides. GENIUS!!! (Said no one ever).

Is it bad that every time her face is shown I want to karate kick her in the face and start pulling out the hair from her head?????? Sorry, but I am so angry that she is so lying about all of this.

When you find yourself in a hole the first thing you should do is stop digging.

Jodi shut up and get off the stand!

Nurmi keeps stopping his pace right in front of Juan restricting Juan's view. Think that's on purpose?

freaking cue the cowboys and throw in the rope! So we have a holster now? hahahaha Mister nurse is dying laughing over here!!!

I'd like to know if a holster was found at the crime scene. Or did she have the presence of mind to climb up there and get it while she was gathering up all the *other* incriminating evidence? She's not a stupid girl, SURELY she can't think everyone is buying what she's selling.

Running at her...naked, with wet feet and he can lunges at her, body slams her, all while staying on his feet.
Didn't happen.
:notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members