jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the gun that was stolen from grandpa have a holster????
Nurni's Attempt to distance her from grandpas gun... yes???

Jodi can talk to Nurmi about the act of murder against "the love of her life" and not shed a tear. She is so matter of fact today about TA's murder. Jury, please be paying attention to this.

I just came back on to listen, oh course Nurmi is bumbling along, did I miss anything good this afternoon? Is everyone still awake?
Had a thought too, wouldn't it be great if they took the jury to Travis' house so JA could show them how so got the gun from the closet without disturbing anything.

Well what is new is that the gun was in a holster!!!!

I want to scream KILL YOU F'N B*TCH....

DO YOU REMEMBER TAKING THE KNIFE OUT OF TRAVIS'S BACK & PUTTING IT IN DISHWASHER???

Where is the holster? Did she put it in the car when she left?

I think we will see experts tomorrow.

Its gonna be awful. Its awful now.......

We don't care how you felt Jodi!

WE DON'T CARE!

How did Travis feel!!??

A trillion dollars cannot compensate for the pain that Travis' family has been through with this devil on the stand.

it just seems very unlikely someone would need to defend themselves from a vicious attack and have at their disposal, a loaded gun and a knife sharp enough to decapitate a person. if he jumped out of the shower to attack her, with wet feet, she could have easily tripped him, then run out of the house. there was no self defense of course. everything she did and still does is an attempt to cover up, deny the truth, that she was a jealous, malicious woman.

Being stabbed 29 times is horrible Jodi. That's PANIC!!! That's feeling horrible.

Oh what a visual her poor little finger resting on her face as she tells how terrible she felt.

she can't describe it because it didn't happen that way, period

I dunno but I don't hear ONE bit of fear/threat in this "waste-of-skin" defendant re Travis!! It is so scripted that it is even ridiculous for TH's to even treat this as credible testimony (of course, I know it's all about ratings). This is all such an insult to collective intelligence of ... well ... anyone with a brain. I cannot believe what I'm hearing. And I truly hope the jury is just as "smart" as all of us out here and on this board. I am truly .. truly ... just ...

I am sickened ... it was comical for awhile ... but this is obviously "desperation" on the part of the DT .... To repeat myself ... this defendant is a COMPLETE "waste of skin" .... Poor Travis .. poor jury ... poor Alexander family ...

OMG ... she can't even explain how bad she felt slaughtering a human being. What kind of MONSTER is she???

She felt panic-it was horrible. It sure was horrible what you did to Travis.

Nurmi is trying so hard to create reasonable doubt, which is all he needs to do, and he's doing it by trying to confuse the jury - baffle them with BS. I don't think it will work in this case though - he has the least credible witness in the history of the universe!

there is NO DOUBT about the forensics. Nurmi just left the jury no choice but to just stick with the facts!

wtg nurmi!:rocker:

There is no proof there was a holster except for HER WORD........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member