jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she was worried about having his children?....ugh....his poor family....she is so vile...no words...

He is young, and not fully able to process all of this. I feel very badly for him and only hope he continues to grow up and finds his own way through this mess. Everyone chooses their own path in life, he "can" be just fine. No child should bear the guilt of any family member, nor should they have to. This part is also very upsetting to think how torn they are. Many emotions I imagine.

If they make the wrong decisions in life, it will be dark for them too. It's a shame she did this and how far reaching the destruction is

that's exactly what I see when I see his fb page.
I also don't think it's fair for him to be blamed for any comments made on his fb page. *shrug* guess that's just me. I felt sorry for him when he was in court, I feel sorry for him now. He does have one status update that said "I don't have to impress anyone but myself", I hope he keeps that attitude :)

I think he should be left alone. Joey didn't do anything wrong. :twocents:

ITA Joey should be off limits.. he's did nothing wrong. If he supportive of his sister Jodi, hes got every right to be. Doesnt mean he agrees of what she did, but dont blame him for supporting her till the end

Not sure where Nurmi was trying to go with the testimony about all the guns and cars she could have borrowed, as this line if testimony seems to shore up the premeditation aspect.

If she wants a gun to commit a homicide, naturally she's not going to borrow one from a friend -- she's going to steal one, and common sense says she'll take the one she has the easiest access to. And obviously she's not just going to take it and then put it back because then the ballistics from the fired round can be matched to her gun. She's also not going to just take it without staging a burglary and then dispose of it because it the investigation would reveal the missing gun after Travis' homicide.

She did the only thing she could that can explain, however implausibly, the missing .25 a week before Jodi killed Travis with a .25.

It can't be conclusively proven that she staged the burglary and stole the gun, but there's a very strong logical inference. To believe otherwise, you would have to believe this is simply the most unlucky coincidence to ever befall a wrongfully accused defendant

i thought she was getting red in the face too. anxiety maybe? for some reason the question from her own attorney hit a nerve. she started talking faster too idk about who she was looking at. she makes the same motion with her head when she answers a question, reminds me of a manual typewriter as you go down the page.[/QUOT

Does anyone recall what the question was? TIA

I'm watching the repeat of what I missed this afternoon, did JA really throw Matt under the bus about his unregistered gun.

My question would be how she knew Matt had an unregistered gun at that point. She did not live with him. Did she ask him if he had a gun and could she borrow it for protection and he told her "no" that it was unregistered. I can see the need for MM to take the stand. jmo

Jodi says she could never marry him and that he had proposed to her several times, sometimes seriously.

Yeah, RIGHT! She would have married him in a NY minute if he had asked her, even if he did it as a joke!

Guys. I have a gut feeling (that comes rarely) that JA will be convicted of first-degree murder. It has hit me before but I was afraid it was just my 'wishing and hoping' but no, it is a real intuitive thing. Of course no one needs a gut feeling when it's a slam dunk case but after the KC trial....you know.

Did I hear her say she would be worried about her children if they had Travis for a father?

What about worrying about them if they had a crazed gun totting knife wielding killer for a mother?

Shameless. :banghead:

Thank God Vinnie's back on duty. Today has been a snoozefest!
Shoot if Vinnie was the defense attorney it would make the trial more lively and interesting at least (obviously wouldn't happen for many reasons, one obvious one is that he is a prosecuting attorney lol).
I just wonder......which is worse? The swaggering bombastic overblown blowhards like Oj's dream team, Drew P's dream team, Baez, Geragos....or Nurmi? I am truly not sure.

https://www.facebook.com/joey.arias.7/posts/567895606556211 Here is the one link in which one of Joey Arias's friends makes a smart arse comment about Travis Alexander. Sickening.

This is in response to the postings by Jodi Arias's little brother Joey on his facebook page. I posted that Jodi ONLY taped that sex tape to send it to Travis's future girlfriends!

do you have a link to the post where Joey says "Jodi only taped that sex tape to send it to future girlfriends"?

TIA

Before he gets busy with his next case, I hope he takes his entire office out for really nice dinner. With champagne.

:rocker:

I hope their first toast is to a lifetime of soybean stew and peanut butter for Miss. Jodi. Arias.
Yumm yumm, I like soybean stew and peanut butter. No innocent animals were killed in order to make them. It would be poetic justice that murderers are served no murdered food. :hen:

You caught that too! I wondered if anyone else heard it. Yes she did!!! She has no problem blaming everyone else for everything that has happened and is quick to point out someone elses shortcomings.

She throws everyone under the bus and pro always has. She even took the time this morn to make another dig at TA's family by stating that Travis wasn't "family " kind of guy :furious:

Just want to say thank you, nursebeeme, for giving us advance warning about a thread closing...

That is all. :tyou:

Im always so far behind I never ger the warning until its too late:floorlaugh:

hmmmm....maybe I should have paid more attention when my mom would yell "we are leaving in FIVE MINUTES! !!!":floorlaugh:

Do you live in the Mesa area? Have you ever eaten at Mimi's? Do recall every having a butter-fingered waitress with a home-made split on her wedding ring finger? If so please contact ...

if jodi isn't interested in TA anymore as a potential husband and is no longer 'in love' with him, why in the hell is her entire journal about him? why isn't she talking about some hot guy she met and wants to get to know?

i just don't see how the jury can NOT see how obsessed she is with this guy. together, broken up, living in mesa, living in CA, it's travistravistravistravis all the time.

plus i'm beginning to see why she flitted from one crappy job to another. it cut into her 'journaling' time! has anyone in the history of mankind ever done as much navel gazing as jodi arias?

Is everyone else's abc 15 stream active?? I'm just getting that obnoxious state seal...where is everyone watching? tia

I was thinking while changing the kitty litter (I had to I had three babies insisting), even though she says her family had all these cars; even though she says her male sibling/father has illegal guns with silencer no less, it is still premeditation!

Why? It doesn't matter who car she uses or gun, she had a plan to have a car to drive with gas cans to avoid gas stations, turn off her cell phone, stand up Ryan to go to Mesa.
She had a plan (knowledge of a crime); she had 1000 miles to reflect to change her mind to go through this murder plan (reflection) which we know she didn't. She had time for reflection during sex and when Travis was fiddling on the computer and she running around setting up the murder. She had time to reflect while taking the photos. Not once did she stop the plan and walk away. This is the jury instruction (as I understand it) of premeditation. Plan, Knowledge of the plan reflection to reconsider of that plan. So her testimony today means nothing about throwing her family under the bus, her plan was still there.

The cats are happy now :)

JMHO

Matt M has stated he will LIE for JA; therefore, it would be useless to call him. Many people are saying get him on the stand....there is a reason he is not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd