jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
John *advertiser censored*...

I love it now that Mr. Martinez objects and uses her fognesia against her.

Does I-15 even go to Utah? Why would she be frightened if she did not know she would be taking that road?

It's already been established SHE owed TA.

Why do we keep going into TA getting angry because she didn't have enough to lend him?

She's the one who lives off everyone else. She sleeps at everyone's house, sponges off one person after another.

She's seriously dillusional.

JMHO
fran

PS... wonder if she was shaking when JM was questioning her on the stand? JM should ask her that in front of the jury.

Nurmis going to lose this judge very very soon....

Unreal.

There are no words really.

This is utterly ridiculous!

OH NO....Flat versus leaning...I can feel it coming up.

I think the invisible skaters would have just tossed the LP away somewhere. JMO

One thing that occurred to me when JA was telling her lie about the skateboarders/license plate/Starbucks: Wasn't it considerate of the snickering skateboarding punks and handy for her that they replaced the screws in the plate holder for her after removing the plate and throwing it on the ground?? That was really sweet of them to do because it kept her from having to search in the dark parking lot for them or having to try and replace them somewhere later. Most snickering skateboarding punks who would have vandalized the car would have just thrown the screws on the ground instead of rescrewing them into place. :waitasec::waitasec:

Stated much better than I could have. :rocker:

Yeah Jodi, major interstates never have gas stations.

GMAFB

:floorlaugh:

Exactly!

She is so predictable isn't she?

I think this is not lost on jury. JMO

All JM has to do is show the jury how her story changes even on the stand under oath!

just sayin'
fran

I think they've figured that out for themselves. JMO

Why is she so scared? She had a knife and gun with her

:laughcry:

I was thinking the same thing!!

OMG..... You are not a psychologist, or psychiatrist! :lol: If he asks her is she is a Chemist, I'm gonna lose it! :lol:

BBM

:laughcry:

My husband just came home from work and handed me a large decorated box that locks. Inside it is a note that says "trial survival" and there are fluffy socks, soft t-shirt and pj bottoms, snacks, beverages and a stress ball!

What a sweetheart! He's a keeper! :)

JUDGE needs to tell her to ANWSWER the question. JM is having to object to everything.

John...*advertiser censored*!

I was shaking so hard I couldn't brush my teeth!! Jesus....

Maybe this is mean and vindictive but I seriously hope Wilmott and Nurmi never get another client and their careers are over after this despicable display.

Does I-15 even go to Utah? Why would she be frightened if she did not know she would be taking that road?

Yes it does. Straight shot from Los Angeles, to Las Vegas, to Salt Lake City

The Jury System should be revamped. Juries should consist of the Victims family and friends.

Nobody would ever commit a crime again :hand:

bwwwaaahhhhhaaaahhhh - she lost her memory when TA said she shouldn't be hanging out with john dic*head. She was a sheekin and a cwing like a poor little chihuahua while trying to brush her teeth.

And to be perfectly clear -her brain gets scrambled.

GRRRRRRR!

She can remember when she couldn't remember? :waitasec:

Anyone else notice Nurmi's 'beating on the car' instead of a more benign and apt 'hitting the steering wheel'? ;)

Well, let's just allow Jodi, DV expert all on her own testify...to be clear foggy falls into that category.

Juan is objecting more now because he realizes Nurmi isn't going to give him back the witness until after the long break (next wednesday since the jury can't come in on Monday) so he's gotta get in there to give balance to the jury.

I sure hope I'm wrong though. I don't think we can handle this for the rest of the week. Including the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990