jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And in the laundry room, and in the hallway....
How does anything they did in the bedroom justify her stabbing and shooting him to death?

Yep, JA's mom - Listen the the vile lies your daughter is spewing against a slaughtered man!

How proud is she making you?

How can you sit there and allow this to continue?

Is there a point at which you would object to your daughter having gone too far?

:notgood:

She's just thinking about all the $$ she thinks she's going to make on interviews and book deals when this is over as the mom of the demon spawn.

I can't wait for when the realization sets in that none of us give a darn about her side.

:doh: She didn't gouge his eyes out? WTF???

She is so matter of fact when describing her abuse... Because it never happened!!
She didn't feel like gouging his eyes out would be appropriate?? But nearly decapitating him June 4 was the thing to do??

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

It didn't feel right to gouge his eyes out. . .no because stabbing him, shooting him, and slitting his throat. . . .THAT is what felt right!

The only reason I am listening right now is so I can hopefully hear that Nurmi is done!!!

If I were sitting on that jury this lady would creep me out with her shifty stalking eyes. She thinks she is so crafty but it is as obvious as JA lies and stalking!

creepystalking.jpg

Oh please, she couldn't gouge his eyes out in self defense, but she could butcher him like she did, what a bunch of crap.

Even the poor animals in the wild are having difficulty with this line of questioning.

3.jpg

Yep, JA's mom - Listen the the vile lies your daughter is spewing against a slaughtered man!

Is there a point at which you would object to your daughter having gone too far?

I'd say about her mother - common is as common does.

....plus her laptop, briefcase, and camera.

Did she stop at costco on her way to Arizona or on her way to Utah. Is that where she got her gloves? Like 500 pairs? She said she had a lot. Maybe she bought an economy pack of hunting knives there as well.

"I couldn't think of scratching him or gouging his eyes out."

But You did think to basically decapitate him.

I really am disgusted.

She considers beating only done with fists...

I'd say that would be consistent with an abuse victim still living IN abuse. Once you come out of it - especially years later you don't seek to diminish abusive behaviors. Whether its stealing your keys or pulling a gun on you, kicking you or slapping you - you call abuse what it is. Abuse. Pure and simple.

MOO

Example: When I was in my relationship I believed I wasn't actually abused because, despite very physical rages, I wasn't actually ever hit. Now, I know better.

Jury question: Did your arms get heavy the 27 times you thrust your knife and slit from ear to ear of your victim, TA?

grrrrr
fran
:mad:

I couldn't claw at his face... it didn't feel right to gouge out his eyes.

But murdering him is okay...

what_the_hell.gif

She is so proud that she glances at the jury to see if they are buying it. :furious:

For Jodi. A real fog.

Attachments

• fog.jpg
    fog.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 7
Took photographs of every piece of her own anatomy. Never took photographs of any of her injuries from Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UncleGrump