jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Travis' shaving relevant to his being stabbed 9-10 times in the back, having his throat slit, and being shot in the forehead?

I'm missing this...

What disgusts me more and more are the defensive wounds all over Travis's hands.

He was either completely unwilling or unable to harm this woman.

There is absolutely no question on this point given the crime scene and autopsy evidence.

"Prior to the Cancun announcement, and all that..."

And all what?

No matter how distracted and ridiculous this testimony is...she shot him in the head, slit his throat from ear to ear and stabbed him repeatedly which resulted in his death.

She is toast. Nurmi is just delaying the inevitable.

how could she possibly pass out if she was up seconds later. for god sake nurmi

But wouldn't she be in a fog if he started screaming at her for dropping the camera? Seems like this fog is a little foggy!

No matter how distracted and ridiculous this testimony is...she shot him in the head, slit his throat from ear to ear and stabbed him repeatedly which resulted in his death.

She is toast. Nurmi is just delaying the inevitable.

Okay, I have a question.

Suppose, hypothetically, that Travis did freak out when she dropped his camera - even 'lunged' for JA. Even chased her.

The forensics make it very clear that he was injured in the bathroom - and then just inside his bedroom.

HE WAS THE ONE RUNNING AWAY.

Seriously injured. FROM the person who was attacking him WITH LETHAL WEAPONS.

HE was the one running away last.

Self defense was his. She had no duty to retreat if he attacked her first, sure. But she lost her SD status/justification when she became the attacker and Travis was attempting to flee imv (and INAL). And when she stabbed him in the back - and in the back of the head. How was she defending herself when she did that?

This is so infuriating and heartbreaking. But I can't stop watching it.

How could TA run if his feet were wet? Wouldn't he slip and fall?

There is more "coaching" here than the Super Bowl. Moo.

Why is it soooooooo popular to everyone to criticize her photos?

Without taking any time to come up with pics, the best pics of Travis have been taken by Jodi and some are quite good...like his office pics

l.jpg

Travis-b-and-w.gif

While you're praising her skill as a photographer, how do you rate her as a killer?

Hubby is the same - he could easily shave twice a day, and would still have stubble, and also couldn't really use the electric razor I got him. Tried it, but it didn't work well at all. I think many men are like that.

Mr. BDE, too.

JA testified on cross that she did not remember if she hit her head, today she is saying that she did.

Lie #7999

No way to a wet person attempt to run on that tile. Never. TA never did that in fact that was why he had those shaggy thong sandals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor