jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask m builder husband about the door he said it was at least 6'8" high or higher

so hes no longer body slamming her to the tile he was just standing over her yelling at her

My seventeen year old that's off school today due to Snowmageddon has been paying attention to the trial when I've had HLN this afternoon. Her comment to me was if she becomes confused and muddled in when people yell at her how can she possibly know so many details?

Amen.

Jodi!!! Everyone knows you're full of crap! The only pounding of Travis she heard on the tile was him falling on it because she stabbed him. And if she was remembering past experience, she would remember he stopped being angry and they were fine. But somehow this time , he was going to kill her. NOT!!

Just cause she doesn't remember, doesn't mean she had to go overboard to "stop" TA.
The photos tell the undisputable truth.
Again, She could have left down the stairs without killing him.
PERIOD!!!!!!

Nurmi must be so disappointed that she couldn't find a way to start shaking. Feels as if a stunt is about to occur just in time for the end of the day.

Come on Juan - trump his time, the felon needs her dinner!

:waitasec: Holster - did she say that before? Dumb move, that would take even more time to get ready to aim!

She slammed the door first? First time I'm hearing this. So she could have run out the other door and away??
Please, let this end. I really, really, HATE this person.

Now it's in a holster? OY!

She had a minute 2 seconds between camera drop and bloody Travis. Now she got the gun out of a holster, too? Pants on fire, baybee...

AND this happened in how many minutes after his last alive photo?

He was naked - he wasn't going to chase her out of the house (none of this happened, but let's just say her "story" is how it went down) - Why didn't she just run out of the house! He wouldn't have been able to follow her out there naked!

Thank you NURMI for making it even MORE clear that she shot him AFTER she butchered him!

OH I think we're going to get a demonstration of Jodi trying to match up the head shot.

Not to get too graphic but can you even imagine the determination and force necessary to cut through someone's throat? Ugh.

not to mention the evil that one needs to be made of to do that.

Not good Not good.. a magical Holster appears now.

So not only you fly up you have to get it OUT of a holster? holy jesus, get her off the stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanmails